Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Items Evading you in the chests
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Candle Cascades, neither of them seems to want to drop for me when everything else has at least once. I'm hoping complaining about it will make the RNG Gods favor me lol
Candle Cascades, neither of them seems to want to drop for me when everything else has at least once. I'm hoping complaining about it will make the RNG Gods favor me lol
ghostlightbar.png
Only from the darkness can you appreciate the dimmest light.
Salt and Pepper. I've gotten every other new familiar....but not the freaking salt shaker. Stop waddling off and c'mere shakers, I wanna salt my fries. >:|

Edit: He's finally stopped waddling off due to a gift. :D
Salt and Pepper. I've gotten every other new familiar....but not the freaking salt shaker. Stop waddling off and c'mere shakers, I wanna salt my fries. >:|

Edit: He's finally stopped waddling off due to a gift. :D
x72ysXo.png
ive gotten 10 sugar and spices. and only then did i get my very first salt and pepper. i have yet to get the afternoon tea
ive gotten 10 sugar and spices. and only then did i get my very first salt and pepper. i have yet to get the afternoon tea
I got a document full of all my drops and as much from my hoard as I could, just excluding what my dragons are already wearing.
Things I had from last year that aren't dropping for me this year even though I'd like more: Ghost Flame Tail Jewel, Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon, Smirch.
Things that haven't dropped for me yet!
Unlikely Alliance
Ensorcelled Volume
Tick-Tock
Apparition Lance
Banshee Brooch
Swinging Chandelier
Silverstring Harp
Vista: Plasmpool Armor
Book Hoard
Formal Tea Set
Got at least one of each of just about everything else as far as I can tell.
I got a document full of all my drops and as much from my hoard as I could, just excluding what my dragons are already wearing.
Things I had from last year that aren't dropping for me this year even though I'd like more: Ghost Flame Tail Jewel, Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon, Smirch.
Things that haven't dropped for me yet!
Unlikely Alliance
Ensorcelled Volume
Tick-Tock
Apparition Lance
Banshee Brooch
Swinging Chandelier
Silverstring Harp
Vista: Plasmpool Armor
Book Hoard
Formal Tea Set
Got at least one of each of just about everything else as far as I can tell.
Free G1s
Free G1s from my keeps collection
-Call dibs on my G1s-
The wolf necklace has been ridiculously evasive for me. Not a super high priority and there's still plenty of time, but not a single one so far? Rude, chests.

I also always want more Haunting Amber stuff (specifically, the pendants and claw/talon/tail pieces), and have been getting basically everything but. I have almost a full Woeful set and I don't even like that one much!

Also would anyone like an Enchanted Dungeon scene, because including previous years, I now have seventeen.
The wolf necklace has been ridiculously evasive for me. Not a super high priority and there's still plenty of time, but not a single one so far? Rude, chests.

I also always want more Haunting Amber stuff (specifically, the pendants and claw/talon/tail pieces), and have been getting basically everything but. I have almost a full Woeful set and I don't even like that one much!

Also would anyone like an Enchanted Dungeon scene, because including previous years, I now have seventeen.
DSEHBxF.png
flying brass and flying iron keys. Have all the others, multiple times, but those 2 are yet to drop
flying brass and flying iron keys. Have all the others, multiple times, but those 2 are yet to drop
I have multiple of all the necklaces except the orca [emoji=nocturne sad size=1] The mimic vista and conjurer apparel hasn't dropped for me yet either Edit: Thank you so, so much! I have these now
I have multiple of all the necklaces except the orca The mimic vista and conjurer apparel hasn't dropped for me yet either

Edit: Thank you so, so much! I have these now
any pronouns except it/its
my name is Roe or Orange
FR time +2
I tend to overuse exclamation points, I promise I'm not yelling at you!
[quote name="@Domayne" date="2022-12-22 01:13:08" ] flying brass and flying iron keys. Have all the others, multiple times, but those 2 are yet to drop [/quote] [size=2]Pssst that might be because those two are in Baldwin
@Domayne wrote on 2022-12-22 01:13:08:
Pssst that might be because those two are in Baldwin
They/Them ~ Wishlist ~ Scatter Project er7d6Yk.png
[quote name="Seas" date="2022-12-22 02:33:35" ] [quote name="@Domayne" date="2022-12-22 01:13:08" ] flying brass and flying iron keys. Have all the others, multiple times, but those 2 are yet to drop [/quote] [size=2]Pssst that might be because those two are in Baldwin [/quote] LMAO! Well...that explains it. Thank you for letting me know, I would have got to the end of the event wondering why they never dropped. I really just need to learn to read things better [emoji=obelisk deadpan size=1]
Seas wrote on 2022-12-22 02:33:35:
@Domayne wrote on 2022-12-22 01:13:08:
Pssst that might be because those two are in Baldwin

LMAO! Well...that explains it. Thank you for letting me know, I would have got to the end of the event wondering why they never dropped. I really just need to learn to read things better
It took me 281 chests to get a Salt and Pepper. TWO HUNDRED AND EIGHTY ONE.
It took me 281 chests to get a Salt and Pepper. TWO HUNDRED AND EIGHTY ONE.
ja2MmZL.png yD2Ropl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7