Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Items Evading you in the chests
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
that red snapper nutcracker still eludes me, and although i have gotten one of each, the orca and owl necklaces also havent really shown up... [emoji=veilspun deadpan size=1] on the plus side though i have gotten considerably more eggs than i thought i would so far!
that red snapper nutcracker still eludes me, and although i have gotten one of each, the orca and owl necklaces also havent really shown up... on the plus side though i have gotten considerably more eggs than i thought i would so far!
giphy.gif
The Formal Tea Set eluded me for the longest— I ended up buying one so I could maximize my bonding and only then did it start to drop, of course!
The Formal Tea Set eluded me for the longest— I ended up buying one so I could maximize my bonding and only then did it start to drop, of course!
the genes. either one of em
the genes. either one of em
hardwaregore.gif
It took me three days and 339 chests before I got one single articulated fidget toy.
It took me three days and 339 chests before I got one single articulated fidget toy.
giphy.gif
BanescaleSig.png
giphy.gif
[quote name="Niceless" date="2022-12-21 15:44:45" ] egg [/quote]
Niceless wrote on 2022-12-21 15:44:45:
egg
oy11GHf.png tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Shop
[center]Raven Necklaces... And I want like 100 of them. [emoji=nocturne angry size=1][/center]
Raven Necklaces... And I want like 100 of them.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
Raven Necklaces and Haunted Amber set
struggling to get any of either... I just need one!
Raven Necklaces and Haunted Amber set
struggling to get any of either... I just need one!
PlushieDragon24s.pngPlushieDragon29s.png
the snarling mimic vista. Got dozens of the others, but only two of those have dropped lol
the snarling mimic vista. Got dozens of the others, but only two of those have dropped lol
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
I had to buy the new vista after opening 550 chest. Like.. what? lol
I had to buy the new vista after opening 550 chest. Like.. what? lol
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
I've gotten three deer necklaces, three hawk necklaces and three raven necklaces... And absolutely no wolf necklaces. ._. Nor have I gotten the Witch's Kitchen scene, which I desperately want.

Edit: I finally, finally got a single, solitary wolf necklace after getting so many of the other kinds.

(And, of course, I got plenty of Witch's Kitchens from generous players who visit the thread!)
I've gotten three deer necklaces, three hawk necklaces and three raven necklaces... And absolutely no wolf necklaces. ._. Nor have I gotten the Witch's Kitchen scene, which I desperately want.

Edit: I finally, finally got a single, solitary wolf necklace after getting so many of the other kinds.

(And, of course, I got plenty of Witch's Kitchens from generous players who visit the thread!)
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.png Hobbyist Writer57719699_nSiBYnESr0q0Pa5.pngFeel free to ping! tumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngtumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7