Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2022
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 66 67
I wish the extremely high frequency of coli captcha appearing would be fixed since there are so many coli based events. The high frequency of captcha and low quality of the captcha is discouraging more than just bots. I know I'm not the only person it discourages. I shouldn't be getting it back to back before and after 1 single battle, and every 5-10 battles when each battle takes me between 1-7 seconds. It is unfair to players who are battling quickly as possible. it would be one thing to confirm with captcha I'm a person if it only appeared every 10-15 minutes but I'm getting the captcha every 1-3 minutes (most often within at least every 1 minute.) [emoji=nocturne deadpan size=2]
I wish the extremely high frequency of coli captcha appearing would be fixed since there are so many coli based events.
The high frequency of captcha and low quality of the captcha is discouraging more than just bots.
I know I'm not the only person it discourages.

I shouldn't be getting it back to back before and after 1 single battle, and every 5-10 battles when each battle takes me between 1-7 seconds. It is unfair to players who are battling quickly as possible.
it would be one thing to confirm with captcha I'm a person if it only appeared every 10-15 minutes but I'm getting the captcha every 1-3 minutes (most often within at least every 1 minute.)
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
[center] [b]Happy Night of Nocturne, from my clan to yours![/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82524068][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/825241/82524068_350.png[/img][/url]
Happy Night of Nocturne, from my clan to yours!
82524068_350.png
HxcMlGn.pngMUYNhfy.pngE7XeyWd.png
gTTW2gA.pngKxbpiqI.png
a69iToJ.png
I am so hyped! The new items are *chef's kiss,* especially the new apparel and scenes.
I am so hyped! The new items are *chef's kiss,* especially the new apparel and scenes.
do you think this is sneaky?? huh?? hey???
JEmlMai.png G E M I N I D

• she/they
• adhd
• adult player
• fr + 1
Disappointed about drop rate changing but I'm glad this I my first NotN regardless
Disappointed about drop rate changing but I'm glad this I my first NotN regardless
hIMo3xJ.png f4iXRVq.png
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
FObX7rS.png
DxCICZ1.png
this might be my favorite round of NotN items yet! I love the fidget toys and the new scenes especially.
this might be my favorite round of NotN items yet! I love the fidget toys and the new scenes especially.
VOIPBvS.png
Looks great
Looks great
g8T8XC2.png
The most exciting time of the year is back again, and it's better than ever. Happy Night of the Nocturne everybody!
The most exciting time of the year is back again, and it's better than ever. Happy Night of the Nocturne everybody!
All the apparel is cute but....no serpent necklace? I love all of the ones added (especially the stag) but seriously? Left out one that would've really fit the "trickster" event theme well.. :/
All the apparel is cute but....no serpent necklace? I love all of the ones added (especially the stag) but seriously? Left out one that would've really fit the "trickster" event theme well.. :/
g8T8XC2.png
Oooo the items this year are so good, love the fidget familiars and the new genes too like???? Stunning. Hope everyone enjoys Night of the Nocturne this year!!!
Oooo the items this year are so good, love the fidget familiars and the new genes too like???? Stunning. Hope everyone enjoys Night of the Nocturne this year!!!
MUYNhfy.pngpZJYyk4.pngRDt6LqI.pngmlHpBMC.pngPgv53XB.png
Is the egg drop rate lower, or am I just having bad luck?
Is the egg drop rate lower, or am I just having bad luck?
                              ONhwlz1.gif
Hi! I'm Sloan
'91, ??, FR+2
Tritype 459     
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 66 67