Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2022
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 66 67
AhhhhJHHHHHHHHGDKFJ I'm so happy!!
AhhhhJHHHHHHHHGDKFJ I'm so happy!!
SIG-02.png
i need 5 million of those candles thanks
i need 5 million of those candles thanks
Ln1NYa7.gif
» sales thread
» tumblr
I WAS EXCITED FOR NoT, BUT HOLY COW WHAT
WOW
I LOVE IT ALL
BEST HOLIDAY EVER
thank you for doing such good work on the site, i'm so glad I found it, out of complete chance. this goes for all holidays, but a huge thank you to this one specifically
I WAS EXCITED FOR NoT, BUT HOLY COW WHAT
WOW
I LOVE IT ALL
BEST HOLIDAY EVER
thank you for doing such good work on the site, i'm so glad I found it, out of complete chance. this goes for all holidays, but a huge thank you to this one specifically
OwQYUuU.pngKVbkgOZ.pngOwQYUuU.png
I think the necklaces and the new scenes might be my favorite NOTN release EVER, aaaaa I love them!

Also NO MORE SWIPP TRADES. I DON'T HAVE TO CONSTANTLY CHECK AND HOPE I CAN USE MY ITEMS. THANK YOU DEVS!!
I think the necklaces and the new scenes might be my favorite NOTN release EVER, aaaaa I love them!

Also NO MORE SWIPP TRADES. I DON'T HAVE TO CONSTANTLY CHECK AND HOPE I CAN USE MY ITEMS. THANK YOU DEVS!!
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
It looks like Fern and Paisley are a Limited rarity? Is that right? The wiki isn't updated yet, and the database page doesn't say.
It looks like Fern and Paisley are a Limited rarity? Is that right? The wiki isn't updated yet, and the database page doesn't say.
Yelligree_hatchery_banner_5.png
New Night of the Nocturne genes, yay!
New Night of the Nocturne genes, yay!
All of the new items look so cute and cosy. I can just about smell whatever is cooking in the witch's kitchen.
All of the new items look so cute and cosy. I can just about smell whatever is cooking in the witch's kitchen.
LxbWmll.png
Yeeee! Higgins is great!
Yeeee! Higgins is great!
'Tis the season for butt rocks!
'Tis the season for butt rocks!
Yeehaw gonna farm them night derg eggs!
Yeehaw gonna farm them night derg eggs!
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 66 67