Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Egg rate this year?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
I've opened less than 30 chests so far and got 2 eggs, so my rates aren't too bad
I've opened less than 30 chests so far and got 2 eggs, so my rates aren't too bad
EBzxWRy.png *
Wishlist
FR+3
Collecting Mammertee Plushes
alMN0i2.png vfbW8E9.png
We've opened about 80 chests and got 6 eggs, so RNG seems same as always to us. We doubt the devs would nerf the drop rate so severely, especially without mentioning anything! More likely it's just a run of bad luck, and you'll get more soon. ^u^
We've opened about 80 chests and got 6 eggs, so RNG seems same as always to us. We doubt the devs would nerf the drop rate so severely, especially without mentioning anything! More likely it's just a run of bad luck, and you'll get more soon. ^u^
I think I’ve stolen everyone’s luck…

One egg from every batch of ten that I’ve opened…
I think I’ve stolen everyone’s luck…

One egg from every batch of ten that I’ve opened…
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
[quote name="Blushunt" date="2022-12-18 11:16:31" ] 60 chests, zero eggs. I miss previous "1 egg almost every 10 chests" so much already. [/quote] Same T.T I’ve got one egg out of 50 chests so far
Blushunt wrote on 2022-12-18 11:16:31:
60 chests, zero eggs. I miss previous "1 egg almost every 10 chests" so much already.

Same T.T I’ve got one egg out of 50 chests so far
oy11GHf.png tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Shop
1 breed change and 7 eggs so far out of 32 chests, here I was thinking getting to my stack of eggs would be a breeze this year but maybe I've used up all my luck already LOL
1 breed change and 7 eggs so far out of 32 chests, here I was thinking getting to my stack of eggs would be a breeze this year but maybe I've used up all my luck already LOL
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
sis-kee-yoo
she/her
FR +19
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
I set my goal for 100 eggs... Regretting it alreadyyy.
Been unlucky so far. Hopefully that's just me and it's not actually worse this year.
I set my goal for 100 eggs... Regretting it alreadyyy.
Been unlucky so far. Hopefully that's just me and it's not actually worse this year.
6359e1941805ff183bd0a8181719020023cc878d.png
65 chests, 2 eggs. I have to agree that it's kinda bad for us egg lovers lmao
65 chests, 2 eggs. I have to agree that it's kinda bad for us egg lovers lmao
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
For balancing purposes, it was reduced to 8% due to all NotN materials now being able to be converted to chests all the time. The change in those trades being available at all time will create a not insignificant bump in the amount of chests players can earn. There are also 10 new notn coliseum enemies and the small bump of Arlo being able to award items by mustering.

It’s probably still going to work out that there will be more eggs in circulation this year when compared to last, but we made the small change rather than a large one because we’d rather err on the side of players getting too much!

For those reporting 5%, that is unfortunately the rng at work. I hope you get more lucky drops in the future!
For balancing purposes, it was reduced to 8% due to all NotN materials now being able to be converted to chests all the time. The change in those trades being available at all time will create a not insignificant bump in the amount of chests players can earn. There are also 10 new notn coliseum enemies and the small bump of Arlo being able to award items by mustering.

It’s probably still going to work out that there will be more eggs in circulation this year when compared to last, but we made the small change rather than a large one because we’d rather err on the side of players getting too much!

For those reporting 5%, that is unfortunately the rng at work. I hope you get more lucky drops in the future!
@undel

I'm not asking because I need close to 200 of each, but can we know drop rates for Fern and Paisley.

...I really am asking because I need close to 200, don't judge my life choices please.
@undel

I'm not asking because I need close to 200 of each, but can we know drop rates for Fern and Paisley.

...I really am asking because I need close to 200, don't judge my life choices please.
Doesn’t seem like 8% to me tbh. I’ve opened 136 chests today and got 7 eggs out of them. That’s again closer to 5% … I will keep trying a bit longer I guess, I hope it gets better. And my overall goal this year is 1000 chests anyway; maybe I’ll be closer to 8% then. But compared to last year (when it was close to 1/10) the start of this year’s NOTN feels a bit disheartening, ngl.
Doesn’t seem like 8% to me tbh. I’ve opened 136 chests today and got 7 eggs out of them. That’s again closer to 5% … I will keep trying a bit longer I guess, I hope it gets better. And my overall goal this year is 1000 chests anyway; maybe I’ll be closer to 8% then. But compared to last year (when it was close to 1/10) the start of this year’s NOTN feels a bit disheartening, ngl.
9-F6-B0762-E746-471-B-9-A5-C-C2-D0-B32-B0-BB9.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19