Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [SOLVED] Missing Strange Chests?
I seem to be missing out on a couple of Strange Chests that should have been in my inventory. I went to collect the three from Galore first, then I started trading for at least three or four from Higgins using some of the food and trinket currency items. At this point I should have had at least 6-7 Strange Chests. Then I went to buy the Enchanted Library scene and successfully bought one but was unable to buy a second one as I apparently didn't have enough Strange Chests. I went to look in my inventory and I only had one. I haven't opened or sold any Strange Chests yet. I'm wondering if maybe it took a bit longer for the Galore gifts and/or the Higgins trades to go through? Otherwise I don't know what happened there.
I seem to be missing out on a couple of Strange Chests that should have been in my inventory. I went to collect the three from Galore first, then I started trading for at least three or four from Higgins using some of the food and trinket currency items. At this point I should have had at least 6-7 Strange Chests. Then I went to buy the Enchanted Library scene and successfully bought one but was unable to buy a second one as I apparently didn't have enough Strange Chests. I went to look in my inventory and I only had one. I haven't opened or sold any Strange Chests yet. I'm wondering if maybe it took a bit longer for the Galore gifts and/or the Higgins trades to go through? Otherwise I don't know what happened there.
gFvy9jg.png JI7OqcB.png gFvy9jg.png
Elaine
she/her
queer
FR+3
ping me!
lKSY9Uw.png gFvy9jg.png
do you have any extra Hourglass or Living Stones vistas in your hoard? You might have accidentally trade for them as they are right under strange chest trades and use two chests each (I almost did that myself)
do you have any extra Hourglass or Living Stones vistas in your hoard? You might have accidentally trade for them as they are right under strange chest trades and use two chests each (I almost did that myself)
icer.png
tumblr_obr63aahzN1u8dluzo5_r1_400.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
@osiem I think that's exactly what happened. Mystery solved! Thank you!
@osiem I think that's exactly what happened. Mystery solved! Thank you!
gFvy9jg.png JI7OqcB.png gFvy9jg.png
Elaine
she/her
queer
FR+3
ping me!
lKSY9Uw.png gFvy9jg.png