Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2022
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 66 67
and genes?
AND genes??
AND GENES????

Truly this is above and beyond, FR artist staff. I love all the new designs really tremendously, and (as you may have picked up through ~subtle hints~ already in this post), it’s such an amazing and incredibly impressive surprise to also be getting new genes in the mix!
and genes?
AND genes??
AND GENES????

Truly this is above and beyond, FR artist staff. I love all the new designs really tremendously, and (as you may have picked up through ~subtle hints~ already in this post), it’s such an amazing and incredibly impressive surprise to also be getting new genes in the mix!
pixel art adopt of Snowdrop the veilspun, by Ambulocetus

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
ALSO!
For anyone wanting to check colors on the new F Imp genes before they're fixed, you can still see part of the intended color on the very left tip of the wing ^^
This might not work if any colors have two very different tones, but otherwise still helpful
ALSO!
For anyone wanting to check colors on the new F Imp genes before they're fixed, you can still see part of the intended color on the very left tip of the wing ^^
This might not work if any colors have two very different tones, but otherwise still helpful
image20.jpg
AWWWW YEAH!!! SO HYPED!!!!
AWWWW YEAH!!! SO HYPED!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 0Eukkgx.png indy | she/her | fr+1 :)
wishlist / pinkerlocke / challenges
Happy NotN everyone! Remember to stay warm and safe during these cold months!
Happy NotN everyone! Remember to stay warm and safe during these cold months!
77433554p.png i1OuA.gif
Happy NotN to all!!!! [emoji=nocturne laughing size=1] The necklaces are beautiful - and I love that all the trades are available at once, that's much more convenient. Hope everyone gets lots of eggs this year <3
Happy NotN to all!!!!

The necklaces are beautiful - and I love that all the trades are available at once, that's much more convenient.

Hope everyone gets lots of eggs this year <3
kV9q7M8.gif
Tysm for the extra turns <3 My dragons may of ate too much tho... XD P.S I NEED all the Orca + Cat necks.... like now xD
Tysm for the extra turns <3 My dragons may of ate too much tho... XD P.S I NEED all the Orca + Cat necks.... like now xD
Loves all things feline
[center][color=DarkSlateBlue][b]HAPPY NIGHT OF NOCTURNE !!![/b][/color][/center] [center][emoji=eclipsed sun size=1][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/46841689][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/468417/46841689_350.png[/img][/url][emoji=crescent moon 1 size=1][/center]
HAPPY NIGHT OF NOCTURNE !!!
46841689_350.png
mlHpBMC.png
dT9HQge.png
WQA384m.png
BzjAkuF.png
oouioVf.png
NQvcoP6.png
Oh my, I need a million of these: [item=enchanted stag necklace] and [item=scene: witch's kitchen]
Oh my, I need a million of these:

Enchanted Stag Necklace and Scene: Witch's Kitchen
omg i LOVE the new familiars and the friend necklaces!
omg i LOVE the new familiars and the friend necklaces!

hatchery
about
__ 8b7ebf2a5c36f2f1595e1e348acc0a6dabf99826.png

coli teams 4 newbies!
oldies 4 sale
level 25 sales
It's the most wonderful time of the year! [emoji=banescale love size=2]
It's the most wonderful time of the year!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 66 67