Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | LF: Fodder apparel
I am looking to purchase a large amount of fodder apparel
Please all be the same apparel
I am looking to purchase a large amount of fodder apparel
Please all be the same apparel
bump
bump
Uh for free or with pay?
Uh for free or with pay?
nature.gif xBzLuyv.png
[quote name="ImRllyHungry" date="2022-12-16 17:12:21" ] Uh for free or with pay? [/quote] I will be paying for them at the price that people would like!
ImRllyHungry wrote on 2022-12-16 17:12:21:
Uh for free or with pay?

I will be paying for them at the price that people would like!
@OpalineTeardrops How much is large? I have about 7 Sweetheart lace ribbons I'd be willing to part with for 4,000 per (about average price on the auction house)
@OpalineTeardrops How much is large? I have about 7 Sweetheart lace ribbons I'd be willing to part with for 4,000 per (about average price on the auction house)
@HereticalHeathen

I'm looking for quantities between 30 and 50, sorry
@HereticalHeathen

I'm looking for quantities between 30 and 50, sorry
hi! i have 50 fodder apparel (and more) to spare, but they'll be two different apparel pieces, if that's alright?
hi! i have 50 fodder apparel (and more) to spare, but they'll be two different apparel pieces, if that's alright?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif x
Wishlist | FR+3
sWH2Lvd.png
x tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
@Xuelian

Yes, absolutely! I'm OK with it being split between two, just don't want a whole bunch of random things. Please send me a CR and let me know what your preferred rate is!
@Xuelian

Yes, absolutely! I'm OK with it being split between two, just don't want a whole bunch of random things. Please send me a CR and let me know what your preferred rate is!