Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | WHAT are your JOBS??
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 69 70
Ecstatic to see someone else said it to a T; wrangler and trail guide! With little experience (I've only got six months under my belt thus far), I'd say it's a fun seasonal job, and working with the horses is rewarding. The customers are.. occasionally less than, but I haven't had too many discouraging experiences and am excited to get back to work once it's spring again. Currently interested in finding a barn to work at continuously throughout the year, though, with less expense and strain put on the animals.
Ecstatic to see someone else said it to a T; wrangler and trail guide! With little experience (I've only got six months under my belt thus far), I'd say it's a fun seasonal job, and working with the horses is rewarding. The customers are.. occasionally less than, but I haven't had too many discouraging experiences and am excited to get back to work once it's spring again. Currently interested in finding a barn to work at continuously throughout the year, though, with less expense and strain put on the animals.
Direct support professional
Direct support professional
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
Currently a college student, but I'm working my way towards being a horse trainer! I have had a couple summer internships with trainers, and in the program I am in at school, I have gotten to start/train/work with some really cool horses (and a pony)! I have been riding most of my life and I am trying my hardest to make it my career!
Currently a college student, but I'm working my way towards being a horse trainer! I have had a couple summer internships with trainers, and in the program I am in at school, I have gotten to start/train/work with some really cool horses (and a pony)! I have been riding most of my life and I am trying my hardest to make it my career!
tumblr_oujvn28ZjA1uxu4o6o1_250.gif
right now i do dog walking/dog sitting!
right now i do dog walking/dog sitting!
nZJa3n3.png
I’m a cleaner! Most of it is scrubbing toilets in various offices/public places tbh. And then hoovering/dusting/emptying bins etc.

It’s not something I’m looking to do long term, but it’s fine for now.
I’m a cleaner! Most of it is scrubbing toilets in various offices/public places tbh. And then hoovering/dusting/emptying bins etc.

It’s not something I’m looking to do long term, but it’s fine for now.
68626024.png
virtual assistant
virtual assistant
wlLXM.gif
Accounting - Auditor - Public Sector - With computer-aided audit technologies (CAATs) and data analysis.

If someone can out-bored me, you get a colorful sticker. Exciting.
Accounting - Auditor - Public Sector - With computer-aided audit technologies (CAATs) and data analysis.

If someone can out-bored me, you get a colorful sticker. Exciting.
pu5kCCR.pngI have no pronouns. Please do not refer to me.
I work in a library! :)
I work in a library! :)
Currently a Job Cost Accountant...very different job transition as previously I was a Regional Manager/General Falconer doing Wildlife Abatement using birds of prey, pyrotechnics, and drones!
Also taking classes in Data Analytics and trying to get my Life Coaching business off the ground.
Always a mystery what my next job will be!
Currently a Job Cost Accountant...very different job transition as previously I was a Regional Manager/General Falconer doing Wildlife Abatement using birds of prey, pyrotechnics, and drones!
Also taking classes in Data Analytics and trying to get my Life Coaching business off the ground.
Always a mystery what my next job will be!
PVtiMwp.pngFRT+3 PVtiMwp.pngShe/They PVtiMwp.pngPing Me
P3v4egs.gif
Have you seen The Yellow Sign?
I'm a CFO
I'm a CFO

qOB0sGg.png

kRuXbjj.png
Pklc9an.png RFRWPUM.png

kRuXbjj.png

FoauQAq.png
Art Credits: Poisonedpaper / Drytil / Osiem
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 69 70