Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | DON'T POST PLS
Okay, to start this thread off, no, I'm not making money from this. I just want to get my non-FR friends into dragons. ALSO THERE ARE NO GOOD TTRPGS WITH THAT LET YOU PLAY DRAGONS. If anyone has any ideas or want to collaborate, please hit me up.

I'm mostly making this thread as an archive of my progress.
Okay, to start this thread off, no, I'm not making money from this. I just want to get my non-FR friends into dragons. ALSO THERE ARE NO GOOD TTRPGS WITH THAT LET YOU PLAY DRAGONS. If anyone has any ideas or want to collaborate, please hit me up.

I'm mostly making this thread as an archive of my progress.
OWMus8Y.png
Hi @Moonlace, we're flattered our game has inspired you, but we must respectfully request our IP, our world, etc, is not used for this project. Any game you make should be about a world of your own creation. Best of luck, and thank you!
Hi @Moonlace, we're flattered our game has inspired you, but we must respectfully request our IP, our world, etc, is not used for this project. Any game you make should be about a world of your own creation. Best of luck, and thank you!
I am so sorry, thank you for your swift response and feedback.
I am so sorry, thank you for your swift response and feedback.
OWMus8Y.png
I also wanna put in, that as a DnD player, if you have a GM who doesn't wanna let you play a dragon, ask to play a dragonborn. There's options! And Some GM's are fine with balancing things so that you can play a dragon, you just need to talk it over with them.
I also wanna put in, that as a DnD player, if you have a GM who doesn't wanna let you play a dragon, ask to play a dragonborn. There's options! And Some GM's are fine with balancing things so that you can play a dragon, you just need to talk it over with them.
Please don't quote me.
@Moonlace

I gotchu fam. If you are willing to learn Pathfinder 2e I have the perfect third party book for you. And while it is 3rd party it is made by an Original Developer of Pathfinder! While he decided to go off on his own and make his own book rather than making his official? Idk maybe the other devs wouldn't let him have his fun with dragons. Sadly that also means you are going to need to buy it to read the contents and rules inside as it isn't under the OGL Pathfinder normally is. Also note that this does balance dragons in that they perform a ritual to effectively turn themselves mortal to gain power very quickly (like adventuring party in a high fantasy campaign levels quickly :P) so you won't be broken OP or anything like that and may not feel like a true dragon starting out as you literally lose a lot of what makes you dragon if you are only level one but slowly regain your lost powers as you gain more levels.

Anyways here is the book (the Foundry VTT version, but there's also a PDF version) if you are interested! https://battlezoo.com/products/battlezoo-ancestries-dragons-for-foundry-vtt
@Moonlace

I gotchu fam. If you are willing to learn Pathfinder 2e I have the perfect third party book for you. And while it is 3rd party it is made by an Original Developer of Pathfinder! While he decided to go off on his own and make his own book rather than making his official? Idk maybe the other devs wouldn't let him have his fun with dragons. Sadly that also means you are going to need to buy it to read the contents and rules inside as it isn't under the OGL Pathfinder normally is. Also note that this does balance dragons in that they perform a ritual to effectively turn themselves mortal to gain power very quickly (like adventuring party in a high fantasy campaign levels quickly :P) so you won't be broken OP or anything like that and may not feel like a true dragon starting out as you literally lose a lot of what makes you dragon if you are only level one but slowly regain your lost powers as you gain more levels.

Anyways here is the book (the Foundry VTT version, but there's also a PDF version) if you are interested! https://battlezoo.com/products/battlezoo-ancestries-dragons-for-foundry-vtt
@Shoey
Respectfully, I could kiss you right now. Thank you.
@Shoey
OWMus8Y.png
[quote name="Moonlace" date="2022-12-15 14:39:30" ] Respectfully, I could kiss you right now. Thank you. [/quote] @Moonlace Oop. just fyi! I noticed the link I included was to the DnD 5e version (which I forgot exists too!) If you want the PF2e version (the one I have used) you'll need to select it on the page. Just thought I'd give you a heads up about that, sorry about posting again! >_< Also I might not appreciate kisses since I don't know you too well but hugs are always nice. ;3
Moonlace wrote on 2022-12-15 14:39:30:
@Moonlace

Oop. just fyi! I noticed the link I included was to the DnD 5e version (which I forgot exists too!) If you want the PF2e version (the one I have used) you'll need to select it on the page. Just thought I'd give you a heads up about that, sorry about posting again! >_<

Also I might not appreciate kisses since I don't know you too well but hugs are always nice. ;3
@Shoey
Figure of speech, sorry. But thank you once again!
@Shoey
Figure of speech, sorry. But thank you once again!
OWMus8Y.png