Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's your Roundsey record?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Never won, but hoping for this roundsey roll i can get something good at least! Spent a good 1kg+ so lets hope rng is gonna be with me for this :")
Never won, but hoping for this roundsey roll i can get something good at least! Spent a good 1kg+ so lets hope rng is gonna be with me for this :")
Bittle_Drawing_rotated.png
X
< Hope whoever reads this has an amazing day!

[ Art Shop ]
[ Searching for xxx ice primals ]
I sparingly toss Roundsey 10 tickets and haven’t gotten e anything even in the months I played a lot
I sparingly toss Roundsey 10 tickets and haven’t gotten e anything even in the months I played a lot
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
I play when something interests me, but I only put down enough for 100 tickets unless it's something I'm really after. So far, despite being here since 2014, I've only won something once.. and it wasn't even a good item (so bad I don't even remember... definitely was not what I was after that week).

I have pretty bad luck with anything relating to RNG/raffles, though.
I play when something interests me, but I only put down enough for 100 tickets unless it's something I'm really after. So far, despite being here since 2014, I've only won something once.. and it wasn't even a good item (so bad I don't even remember... definitely was not what I was after that week).

I have pretty bad luck with anything relating to RNG/raffles, though.
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
100 tix when I see a dragon I like, I've won twice now!

It was a very pleasant surprise to get a comet this week after dying over finals ;w;
100 tix when I see a dragon I like, I've won twice now!

It was a very pleasant surprise to get a comet this week after dying over finals ;w;
221 weeks, zero wins. Not an apparel, not a familiar, nothing.

That's four years if you don't want to do the math.
221 weeks, zero wins. Not an apparel, not a familiar, nothing.

That's four years if you don't want to do the math.
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
Ive gotten one XXX and a few XYZs, plus a lot of the secondary prizes, i got a roundsey log here! Not counting my one recent win of black tulips since i spent too much on it and was mad i didnt win lmao [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74395874][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/743959/74395874_350.png[/img][/url]
Ive gotten one XXX and a few XYZs, plus a lot of the secondary prizes, i got a roundsey log here! Not counting my one recent win of black tulips since i spent too much on it and was mad i didnt win lmao

74395874_350.png
TinyOz.gif TINY.gifteleport.gif juliasmaller.gif

*Wishlist

*Land of Oz
I collect bubbly buddies!
Bubbly Buddy
buyinggf.gif
Zero wins.

1 only buy tickets when I'm interested in the prizes. It's usually like 5 to 10, but I've put in like 50 to 200ish when going after things I want. I guess my lucky really is that bad :(((
Zero wins.

1 only buy tickets when I'm interested in the prizes. It's usually like 5 to 10, but I've put in like 50 to 200ish when going after things I want. I guess my lucky really is that bad :(((
I usually don't get more than 10 tickets unless I see something I really want. So far I've won a luminax plushie!
I usually don't get more than 10 tickets unless I see something I really want. So far I've won a luminax plushie!
i buy like 10 or 20 a week unless i forget. never won anything u_u
i buy like 10 or 20 a week unless i forget. never won anything u_u
Untitled94_20230312103144.png
frei - they/it
check out my art shop
fandragons
free/cheap g1s [pm if interested!]
?qkpNs=party.png
I buy 100 tickets whenever the prizes include a familiar I don't own. When they don't, I don't buy any tickets that week.

I've won once, a prize of 2 Banescale Eggs. I'm not keen on Banescales, so I put the eggs on the AH.
I buy 100 tickets whenever the prizes include a familiar I don't own. When they don't, I don't buy any tickets that week.

I've won once, a prize of 2 Banescale Eggs. I'm not keen on Banescales, so I put the eggs on the AH.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10