Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is your username from?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I started in nature, so I wanted a username that referenced a plant. A moonseed is a flowering wild plant, which is similar in appearance to a grape vine but is incredibly poisonous - the berries most of all. It gets its name from the seed inside the berries: they're crescent-shaped, like a waning moon. It's also somewhat of a reference to my irl name, Holly. The holly plant's berries are toxic, too.

Edit: I started in wind but soon after joining wanted to change to nature, so I changed my username accordingly.
I started in nature, so I wanted a username that referenced a plant. A moonseed is a flowering wild plant, which is similar in appearance to a grape vine but is incredibly poisonous - the berries most of all. It gets its name from the seed inside the berries: they're crescent-shaped, like a waning moon. It's also somewhat of a reference to my irl name, Holly. The holly plant's berries are toxic, too.

Edit: I started in wind but soon after joining wanted to change to nature, so I changed my username accordingly.
the name randomizer in world of warcraft, 15 years ago
the name randomizer in world of warcraft, 15 years ago
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
Volcano Etna
Volcano Etna
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
The Thousand Lights temple from Heaven Official's Blessing
The Thousand Lights temple from Heaven Official's Blessing
01dcb6e24e7faa8f177f36434c4fba6a7f02ed03.gif
The grocery store.
The grocery store.
z7ICUK0.png1xdmSDp.pngK6fmQCc.png
sweet sakura care bear :3 [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/916097799085518848/1052766367142662265/NewCanvas10.png[/img]
sweet sakura care bear :3

NewCanvas10.png
BYQnI83.gifxgrFLEA.gifiKcDh0i.gif94B4qDZ.gifWbtrYCo.gif2M5MUG7.gifVJB5evU.gif
song from a band I like has the word scintilla in it, however Scintilla was taken, so throwing a random "I" in fixed that issue :>

"I’m yours, You were mine Secrets of the world
That eternal promise was like magic
Our Scintilla bloomed underneath the starlight
Now see them burn in fire
Turned into ruins, our memories into ashes
"
song from a band I like has the word scintilla in it, however Scintilla was taken, so throwing a random "I" in fixed that issue :>

"I’m yours, You were mine Secrets of the world
That eternal promise was like magic
Our Scintilla bloomed underneath the starlight
Now see them burn in fire
Turned into ruins, our memories into ashes
"

92n1dwB.png
4LIgWCz.png
rI18gRz.png
7FPB55S.png
t3Y2mF7.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.pngYw8EvNQ.png
VpMOGhK.png
7fFdbks.png
JMjFoSS.png
TAKE A GUESS.
TAKE A GUESS.
AND-GOD-SAID.png
I came up with mine when I was in art school. I love sunsets, and there's horizon lines in art to dictate where the sky meets the land, plus perspective stuff and all that. So, I decided to make my handle everywhere horizonline. Only issue was, horizonline was obviously a taken username on most sites, so I substituted some letters to make horlzonline. When it's in all caps, it looks very much like the actual word (HORlZONLINE)... but people kept getting my user wrong for obvious reasons so it's lowercase now, LOL
I came up with mine when I was in art school. I love sunsets, and there's horizon lines in art to dictate where the sky meets the land, plus perspective stuff and all that. So, I decided to make my handle everywhere horizonline. Only issue was, horizonline was obviously a taken username on most sites, so I substituted some letters to make horlzonline. When it's in all caps, it looks very much like the actual word (HORlZONLINE)... but people kept getting my user wrong for obvious reasons so it's lowercase now, LOL
Call me Ori!
+3 FR Time

ePOliyb.png
KwxLkEj.png
7vhtsnW.png
nnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
The main character in my first ever story that I wrote, which was based off of a fever dream I had

I came up with the name myself, no name generator or anything. I use it as my username for most things now
The main character in my first ever story that I wrote, which was based off of a fever dream I had

I came up with the name myself, no name generator or anything. I use it as my username for most things now
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9