Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | An Apology for Beastclans on the Rise
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 65 66
OMG!!! Thank you so much!!! I love the familiars.

AND YESSSS, NEW LORE!!!
OMG!!! Thank you so much!!! I love the familiars.

AND YESSSS, NEW LORE!!!
LEpJMnn.png
ytkEBod.png
mAiCJNJ.png
rUoKR6y.png
kHBaXec.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
5hF3FGk.png
PqlicQP.png
xj6Mn2e.png
Y80Oblu.png
Huh, this is a very good and unexpected update! Cheers, staff, I'm excited for this new chapter. [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
Huh, this is a very good and unexpected update! Cheers, staff, I'm excited for this new chapter.
LklXAGK.png
Love the Harpy in the banner! He's so cute!
Love the Harpy in the banner! He's so cute!
Oh... [emoji=snapper scared size=2] I am 99% sure no one on the team knows about my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2721066]Beastclan Guide[/url] or the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3165773/1]Talonok book[/url] I made but whew the implications for me are a bit staggering lmao. I wish it had evolved rather than been retconned, I think? But I'm looking forward to what comes next. Just nervous about all the work I already did.
Oh... I am 99% sure no one on the team knows about my Beastclan Guide or the Talonok book I made but whew the implications for me are a bit staggering lmao. I wish it had evolved rather than been retconned, I think? But I'm looking forward to what comes next. Just nervous about all the work I already did.
This is absolutely amazing! Much respect for you all!
This is absolutely amazing! Much respect for you all!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 0Eukkgx.png indy | she/her | fr+1 :)
wishlist / pinkerlocke / challenges
As an indigenous person new to FR, I'm SO beyond thrilled to see this. And I cannot express how glad I am the team is taking responsibility. I've been so interested in the lore, I'm ecstatic to begin learning bout what has been put together with a more conscious lens in place of a less informed one. Even with just a skim over it, I'm excited to see more, and what's to come in the future. [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=wind rune size=1]
As an indigenous person new to FR, I'm SO beyond thrilled to see this. And I cannot express how glad I am the team is taking responsibility.

I've been so interested in the lore, I'm ecstatic to begin learning bout what has been put together with a more conscious lens in place of a less informed one. Even with just a skim over it, I'm excited to see more, and what's to come in the future.
[quote name="RoxxiFloofs" date="2022-12-14 11:06:50" ] I wonder if Baldwin's Brew will change a bit because of this? Throwing Beastclan members into the cauldron seems kind of... wrong (as funny as it is to imagine just tossing an entire centaur in) [/quote] I think with this one it needs to be recognized as a game mechanic to get rid of duplicate items and turn them into something useful. If you want to think of a way to make this fit into your lore, think of "feather of harpy" as being an ingredient rather than putting a creature whole into a pot. The same goes for non-sapient familiars. Baldwin would never allow living creatures to be tossed into his cauldron! This is definitely a place where mechanics and lore disconnect. ----------- Regarding some of the existing tooltips for harpy familiars and items, that is an oversight and we will be bringing the tooltips in line in a site status update before the end of the week.
RoxxiFloofs wrote on 2022-12-14 11:06:50:
I wonder if Baldwin's Brew will change a bit because of this? Throwing Beastclan members into the cauldron seems kind of... wrong (as funny as it is to imagine just tossing an entire centaur in)

I think with this one it needs to be recognized as a game mechanic to get rid of duplicate items and turn them into something useful. If you want to think of a way to make this fit into your lore, think of "feather of harpy" as being an ingredient rather than putting a creature whole into a pot. The same goes for non-sapient familiars. Baldwin would never allow living creatures to be tossed into his cauldron!

This is definitely a place where mechanics and lore disconnect.

Regarding some of the existing tooltips for harpy familiars and items, that is an oversight and we will be bringing the tooltips in line in a site status update before the end of the week.
the familiars r so cute im robbing you
the familiars r so cute im robbing you
.+*Wishlist*+.
As someone who is POC thank you for this update. It means a lot to see the team be accountable and to go WOAH, that's NOT okay, and then promptly repair it.
As someone who is POC thank you for this update. It means a lot to see the team be accountable and to go WOAH, that's NOT okay, and then promptly repair it.
i really love this change! ^u^
i really love this change! ^u^
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 65 66