Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Achievements & Anniversary
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 41 42
I’m so excited for the achievement system to come back. Achievements were originally what caused me to dig deeper into the mechanics of FR. Can’t wait to see the new system.
I’m so excited for the achievement system to come back. Achievements were originally what caused me to dig deeper into the mechanics of FR. Can’t wait to see the new system.
Shed Orange Scale jBuN1x1.png Banded Sardonyx
Yes! I am so excited for Achivements and Pursuits, this is GREAT!
(also having an Achivement Points Store always active at the Grand Exchange might circumvent the problem where I keep forgetting to check the Festival Store because it's not part of my Daily FR Routine lol)
Yes! I am so excited for Achivements and Pursuits, this is GREAT!
(also having an Achivement Points Store always active at the Grand Exchange might circumvent the problem where I keep forgetting to check the Festival Store because it's not part of my Daily FR Routine lol)
(Hey! Maybe check out my comic?)
FRBanner.png
this is so exciting!!
this is so exciting!!
Eve - she/her
TpcyzkZ.png
A wee bad sad as an Ancient Player that all the achievements I completed won't be able to viewed even optionally, but excited to see the developement!

Personally I would think that all players should have the same Pursuits; even if they 'rotated' I feel like some people would get understandably upset that the ones they received that day/week/month/etc don't fit their FR playing style and therefore are useless to them during the duration of that timeframe they could have otherwise been earning the unique currency (unless I'm reading this wrong!).
A wee bad sad as an Ancient Player that all the achievements I completed won't be able to viewed even optionally, but excited to see the developement!

Personally I would think that all players should have the same Pursuits; even if they 'rotated' I feel like some people would get understandably upset that the ones they received that day/week/month/etc don't fit their FR playing style and therefore are useless to them during the duration of that timeframe they could have otherwise been earning the unique currency (unless I'm reading this wrong!).
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
very exciting!
very exciting!
T1f2Sfr.png

they/them ♦ previously rouue
dark academia lover

like quest & hatchery
YEEEAAHHHHHHHH LETSA GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUPER DUPER EXCITED OMGGG
YEEEAAHHHHHHHH LETSA GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUPER DUPER EXCITED OMGGG

MAX !
HE/HIM
IT/ITS

adtp0zn.gif
RNG ADOPTS
70167578p.png
ABOUT
67609500p.png
WISHLIST
64068668p.png
him
67698503p.png
I am so excited about that!

Achievemens are always something I like to do in every games.... so I can't wait to see them back on FR.

I like the idée to have pt AND a new currencies to spend!
Sounds perfect and fun!
I am so excited about that!

Achievemens are always something I like to do in every games.... so I can't wait to see them back on FR.

I like the idée to have pt AND a new currencies to spend!
Sounds perfect and fun!
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
I understand that finding data for old users could be a pain and potentially tricky if data is been lost or incomplete, as it could come down to a case of users saying they already did things, which would add a lot of complaint tickets and load on the team. So personally, as a long time user, if the achievements can't be applied retroactively, I wouldn't mind going through the milestones again. I'd rather have to start over than see the team bogged down with issues from us old-timers instead of focusing on new stuff :>
I understand that finding data for old users could be a pain and potentially tricky if data is been lost or incomplete, as it could come down to a case of users saying they already did things, which would add a lot of complaint tickets and load on the team. So personally, as a long time user, if the achievements can't be applied retroactively, I wouldn't mind going through the milestones again. I'd rather have to start over than see the team bogged down with issues from us old-timers instead of focusing on new stuff :>
OMG OMG :O
OMG OMG :O
I appreciate your guys' transparency, and I'm super excited to see what this update will bring!
I appreciate your guys' transparency, and I'm super excited to see what this update will bring!
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 41 42