Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Flyleaf Drakery~ Trickmurk Hatchlings!
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 103 104
[quote name="@Seonais" date="2022-12-10 18:41:57" ] @Stormhawke is there a waitlist for pairs as well, if so there are a few I would like to be on (I am on the PL for them as well): Cloudsong Aria, Mistral Whimsy, Cloudsong Pheonix Thank you so much! [/quote] Hi! This might seem a dumb questions, but can you please let me know what you mean by a waitlist? I'll prepare those dragons for the journey! Thank you so much. ----- @scribblingface Thank you so much! You're added! @rubeusbeaky Thanks for letting me know! I've added it, and you're on the list! ----- @arcaneidolriots You got it! I'll get them ready for you! @jillybean711 Sure! I'll get this special guy ready for the journey!
@Seonais wrote on 2022-12-10 18:41:57:
@Stormhawke is there a waitlist for pairs as well, if so there are a few I would like to be on (I am on the PL for them as well): Cloudsong Aria, Mistral Whimsy, Cloudsong Pheonix

Thank you so much!

Hi! This might seem a dumb questions, but can you please let me know what you mean by a waitlist? I'll prepare those dragons for the journey! Thank you so much.

@scribblingface Thank you so much! You're added!

@rubeusbeaky Thanks for letting me know! I've added it, and you're on the list!

@arcaneidolriots You got it! I'll get them ready for you!

@jillybean711 Sure! I'll get this special guy ready for the journey!
lGriifT.png
[center] I'm interested in buying this guy for 40g please! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82328689][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/823287/82328689_350.png[/img][/url] Wish I had more room in my lair. Your pairings are always gorgeously tempting, and I need moooore! ;v;[/center]
I'm interested in buying this guy for 40g please!
82328689_350.png

Wish I had more room in my lair. Your pairings are always gorgeously tempting, and I need moooore! ;v;
1aEvf03.png
Yay! New pairs are so gorgeous!
Yay! New pairs are so gorgeous!
Pixel Teapot Wind and Nature joined emblem Ursegal Project emblem
@razrroth Ahahaha! Thank you. I'll prepare him for the journey!

@Akaineko Thank you so much!
@razrroth Ahahaha! Thank you. I'll prepare him for the journey!

@Akaineko Thank you so much!
lGriifT.png
Those are some great pairs!! Enjoy your new lair!
Those are some great pairs!! Enjoy your new lair!
@nika Thank you so much!
@nika Thank you so much!
lGriifT.png
[quote name="Seonais" date="2022-12-10 18:41:57" ] @Stormhawke is there a waitlist for pairs as well, if so there are a few I would like to be on (I am on the PL for them as well): Cloudsong Aria, Mistral Whimsy, Cloudsong Pheonix Thank you so much! [/quote] @Seonais HI! I wanted to confirm what you mean by a waitlist. I don't *think* I have one, but if you'd like to request a pair to nest, I'll give you first choice! Just let me know.
Seonais wrote on 2022-12-10 18:41:57:
@Stormhawke is there a waitlist for pairs as well, if so there are a few I would like to be on (I am on the PL for them as well): Cloudsong Aria, Mistral Whimsy, Cloudsong Pheonix

Thank you so much!

@Seonais

HI! I wanted to confirm what you mean by a waitlist. I don't *think* I have one, but if you'd like to request a pair to nest, I'll give you first choice! Just let me know.
lGriifT.png
Hello! Because I've refreshed my hatchery and cleared my pinglist, I'm working through the old list to make sure all of Flyleaf's fans have a chance to get back on the list! [center][url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1t_0uQoF3AgY1G43jSK_apJqGe_f2YitnOEiA7cOrj3E/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/f90b/f/2015/363/d/2/add_to_pinglist_by_stormhawke13-d9lwzrs.png[/img][/url][/center] The following pairs are still in the hatchery, but you're being pinged because you weren't on the genral/new releases list. If you're still interested, please add yourself again! Spring Fling: @MistyFlame1 (pearl/rose/banana)* Race the Wind: @ghostingskies Windswept Wanderers: @Knickknacks @Crim @ArashiiNekkyou Dream in Color: @Mysteries @Viverridae Graveyard Shift: @Harana Shadowcasters: @Skyharbor Wildest Dreams: @Kururin @Vaporizedbread Beauty from Ashes: @moonstrucksmorns Cloudsong Phoenix: @Dask Daydream Believe: @BlackRayser Flight of Fancy: @Aikka Harvest Zephyrs: @Azabelle (for breeding project) @FrozenVisc @CacklingCat @moonstrucksmorns High as a Kite: @mothscale @LuckyStarline Mistral Minstrels: @readiness (pref female!) Mistral Muses: @Fletcher @HatiSchmati @HellionHydra Mistral Serendipity: @smeen @Pidgen Mistral Whimsy: @Annoyed (Female, Sunset) @Bruin Bards & Druids: @pepsiblue (male imperial primal eyes) @Airis @DuskDaybreak @depdepth @Petrichord Toil & Trouble: @CosmicBlue @Airazon @Dandydots (male) Unicorn Seas: @Kalistys (female) @serron(female) @Nenahel (female) Winds of Change: @arminarlet @Leephie @Celeana @Naramyon (especially Moss) Pairs affecting these features you're looking for might have been affected, so check things out! @Levona (Halloween, special days/eyes) @whimsicalwinds (Coatls) @pepsiblue (Primal Wind Eyes) @Dask (interested in more autumn-themed or Halloween-y pairs, pref w Ghost or Firefly) Thanks for joining us on the journey so far!
Hello!

Because I've refreshed my hatchery and cleared my pinglist, I'm working through the old list to make sure all of Flyleaf's fans have a chance to get back on the list!
add_to_pinglist_by_stormhawke13-d9lwzrs.png

The following pairs are still in the hatchery, but you're being pinged because you weren't on the genral/new releases list. If you're still interested, please add yourself again!
Spring Fling: @MistyFlame1 (pearl/rose/banana)*
Race the Wind: @ghostingskies
Windswept Wanderers: @Knickknacks @Crim @ArashiiNekkyou
Dream in Color: @Mysteries @Viverridae
Graveyard Shift: @Harana
Shadowcasters: @Skyharbor
Wildest Dreams: @Kururin @Vaporizedbread
Beauty from Ashes: @moonstrucksmorns
Cloudsong Phoenix: @Dask
Daydream Believe: @BlackRayser
Flight of Fancy: @Aikka
Harvest Zephyrs: @Azabelle (for breeding project) @FrozenVisc @CacklingCat @moonstrucksmorns
High as a Kite: @mothscale @LuckyStarline
Mistral Minstrels: @readiness (pref female!)
Mistral Muses: @Fletcher @HatiSchmati @HellionHydra
Mistral Serendipity: @smeen @Pidgen
Mistral Whimsy: @Annoyed (Female, Sunset) @Bruin
Bards & Druids: @pepsiblue (male imperial primal eyes) @Airis @DuskDaybreak @depdepth @Petrichord
Toil & Trouble: @CosmicBlue @Airazon @Dandydots (male)
Unicorn Seas: @Kalistys (female) @serron(female) @Nenahel (female)
Winds of Change: @arminarlet @Leephie @Celeana @Naramyon (especially Moss)

Pairs affecting these features you're looking for might have been affected, so check things out!
@Levona (Halloween, special days/eyes)
@whimsicalwinds (Coatls)
@pepsiblue (Primal Wind Eyes)
@Dask (interested in more autumn-themed or Halloween-y pairs, pref w Ghost or Firefly)

Thanks for joining us on the journey so far!
lGriifT.png
@Stormhawke
Can I take your female cloudsong herald for treasure, please? I'm absolutely in LOVE
@Stormhawke
Can I take your female cloudsong herald for treasure, please? I'm absolutely in LOVE
atjdCG9.png
He/Him
1bRTU3Z.png
@Stormhawke as in being able to choose when the pair first have a baby. But if you could breed cloudsong aria and/or phoenix when you get a chance that works for me too =)
@Stormhawke as in being able to choose when the pair first have a baby. But if you could breed cloudsong aria and/or phoenix when you get a chance that works for me too =)
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 103 104