Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Achievements & Anniversary
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 41 42
Ahh exciting!! I'm very much looking forward to the new and improved achievement system, sounds like a ton of fun. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I'm cool with however it gets implemented, whether past progress counts for the new achievements or not. Thanks for all the hard work and love you all put into the site, it's big time appreciated.
Ahh exciting!! I'm very much looking forward to the new and improved achievement system, sounds like a ton of fun.
I'm cool with however it gets implemented, whether past progress counts for the new achievements or not.
Thanks for all the hard work and love you all put into the site, it's big time appreciated.

so excited, i have been waiting for this to come back :D

so excited, i have been waiting for this to come back :D
TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
Starmies! That’s so cute [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
Starmies! That’s so cute
88394949.pngjt3PpxV.png
Looking forward to the much-awaited return of achievements. Next anniversary seems pretty exciting already.
Looking forward to the much-awaited return of achievements. Next anniversary seems pretty exciting already.
EPfru4Y.png +8 FR Time
Uninteresting idiot, highly inactive.
(Also known as Gira / Giratina online.)
Current Avatar | Signature Dragons
Omigosh I missed these! ;0;

I am a bit worried there's going to be some retro ones that are hard to do for the first time, but I'll wait and see and cross my fingers. :')
Omigosh I missed these! ;0;

I am a bit worried there's going to be some retro ones that are hard to do for the first time, but I'll wait and see and cross my fingers. :')
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
VERY EXCITED ABOUT A WHOLE NEW CURRENCY
VERY EXCITED ABOUT A WHOLE NEW CURRENCY
Check out my sales thread here!
I'm not bummed even if we don't get rewards right from the start for accomplishing old achievements. So long as the new ones don't rely on just having been an old player that was around for certain events (ex: "Participate in the 2013 Starfall Celebration!") or something (which I highly doubt will be a thing), I think it's fair to start fresh.

Some of the only ones that would make sense would be for an achievement making a progen or something, since you can only do that once.

Plus it gives us something new to work on!
I'm not bummed even if we don't get rewards right from the start for accomplishing old achievements. So long as the new ones don't rely on just having been an old player that was around for certain events (ex: "Participate in the 2013 Starfall Celebration!") or something (which I highly doubt will be a thing), I think it's fair to start fresh.

Some of the only ones that would make sense would be for an achievement making a progen or something, since you can only do that once.

Plus it gives us something new to work on!
PAfw65w.png
Pog
Pog
He/Him | Gryffindor | Lawful Good | Sagittarius | FR+2

MZeTqmO.png
Oh wow, that's going to be so fun! I'm really looking forward to it and won't complain one bit if I have to restart - just more challenges to overcome! ?(ò_ó?)?

The time and effort put into everything y'all do is crazy (and noticed). It's been a great journey and I look forward to many more years to come!
Oh wow, that's going to be so fun! I'm really looking forward to it and won't complain one bit if I have to restart - just more challenges to overcome! ?(ò_ó?)?

The time and effort put into everything y'all do is crazy (and noticed). It's been a great journey and I look forward to many more years to come!
DksOqac.png
Omg achievements!! Another goal besides familiars <33
Omg achievements!! Another goal besides familiars <33
ice.png Hi, I'm b0nk!

I'm a college graduate just vibing.
I love to write and read.
My goals are to get every achievement and familiar :D

1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 41 42