Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Achievements & Anniversary
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
yesss i am so on board with achievements and the pursuits system im really looking forward to this
yesss i am so on board with achievements and the pursuits system im really looking forward to this
I’m hella excited for this and very glad to see it being announced so far in advance. Great job, can’t wait to see this!
I’m hella excited for this and very glad to see it being announced so far in advance. Great job, can’t wait to see this!
l29.pngs21.pngo664-d02-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d03-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d04-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d01-R-Cirrostratus.png - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - iA6Dl9p.png
so excited for acheivements to be back-
so excited for acheivements to be back-
lightning.gif tumblr_osstieOhPG1v8lm95o2_75sq.gif
Call me Halo please ^w^

(Old) Gallery | Socials | She/Her
| Pet sims I play | Bored |
+3 FR Time | My FR Artshop! |
| Commision Me Here |
tumblr_osstieOhPG1v8lm95o1_75sq.gif lightning.gif
W8Kw4ri.png
pJMraxT.png
W8Kw4ri.png
Super excited for this! I was never all that into achievements before, but now that I've been playing for quite a few years I'm interested in having another long term goal to strive towards. This sounds awesome, and I'm excited to see what the new currency brings as well!
Super excited for this! I was never all that into achievements before, but now that I've been playing for quite a few years I'm interested in having another long term goal to strive towards. This sounds awesome, and I'm excited to see what the new currency brings as well!
Small-Rain-Icon.png

She / Her
FR + 3
Coli Log
Art Dump
Shrieking Wilds Guild
C3-D7-D65-D-8-A62-486-A-BD3-F-ACD82-BE0-EDD1.png
sweet!!!
sweet!!!
VVM4XuM.png
Yess!!
Yess!!
Will the Boolean Achievement make a return? Asking for no one in particular.
Will the Boolean Achievement make a return? Asking for no one in particular.
_____________________________________ _____________________ 52276747607_eafe8ce4d4_o.png ___
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
this sounds super exciting! i can't wait.
this sounds super exciting! i can't wait.
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
Will the old achievements be at least in some way saved for legacy? Even without getting any points?
Because I had the "owns a boolean" achievement as gift from a very very kind lender of the familiar and I'd love to have it back in some way, even without a reward.
Will the old achievements be at least in some way saved for legacy? Even without getting any points?
Because I had the "owns a boolean" achievement as gift from a very very kind lender of the familiar and I'd love to have it back in some way, even without a reward.
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
Oh no I don't like the idea of another new currency and what is basically dailies.
Oh no I don't like the idea of another new currency and what is basically dailies.
91741235.png77876607.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42