Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LF: Playlists/songs O: t/g/items
I'm looking for either new playlists or new songs on their own, for my characters' playlists. I discover songs on my own but I don't feel like I can keep up on my own with the characters' lists.

Please read all the info!
  • Per song that fits the theme/vibe* I'll offer 5kT/g (or item equivalents, share your wishlist!)
  • If I find it very fitting I'll add another 5kT/g on top!
*Just. Reasonable things like if you offer a song for a cheerful character don't bring a sad song or a random unrelated one.

It should be easy to follow this, since I'm cool with either the lyrics and/or the music itself fitting the theme. For a sad character you can bring sad music with no lyrics or a little not so sad lyrics - or a sad lyrics song with brigther music. For reference, I love the darker lyrics of I can't decide by Scissor Sisters compared to the more cheerful music(?)
No music genre limits. If it fits the vibes, shove it!

That said here's the vibes I'm looking for - please specify for which you are offering!
  • Bright, cheerful, adventure, DnD party having fun vibe. My samples: Brighter by Patent Pending, or Incandescent by Aviators.
  • Music for a traveller and storyteller? also looking for sort of bittersweet songs for this one (they had to give up their life and family to pursue their goal)
  • Angst-y, sad, losing your loved ones, grieving, recovering/healing from a bad moment.
  • Anger, wrath, war, resistance, resilience, revenge.
  • Some soft love songs would be cool. Specially if queer.
  • Alternatively, not love but friendship/family/loved ones songs.
  • Looking for music similar to Sigur Ros' songs, specially from the album ()

You can either tell me which vibes you will search for, and how many songs you will offer so I can prepare the t/g, or you can just shove some songs directly and I'll send the t/g in a one-way CR as soon as I see them! Very appreciated if you share them through spotify or youtube links
I'm looking for either new playlists or new songs on their own, for my characters' playlists. I discover songs on my own but I don't feel like I can keep up on my own with the characters' lists.

Please read all the info!
  • Per song that fits the theme/vibe* I'll offer 5kT/g (or item equivalents, share your wishlist!)
  • If I find it very fitting I'll add another 5kT/g on top!
*Just. Reasonable things like if you offer a song for a cheerful character don't bring a sad song or a random unrelated one.

It should be easy to follow this, since I'm cool with either the lyrics and/or the music itself fitting the theme. For a sad character you can bring sad music with no lyrics or a little not so sad lyrics - or a sad lyrics song with brigther music. For reference, I love the darker lyrics of I can't decide by Scissor Sisters compared to the more cheerful music(?)
No music genre limits. If it fits the vibes, shove it!

That said here's the vibes I'm looking for - please specify for which you are offering!
  • Bright, cheerful, adventure, DnD party having fun vibe. My samples: Brighter by Patent Pending, or Incandescent by Aviators.
  • Music for a traveller and storyteller? also looking for sort of bittersweet songs for this one (they had to give up their life and family to pursue their goal)
  • Angst-y, sad, losing your loved ones, grieving, recovering/healing from a bad moment.
  • Anger, wrath, war, resistance, resilience, revenge.
  • Some soft love songs would be cool. Specially if queer.
  • Alternatively, not love but friendship/family/loved ones songs.
  • Looking for music similar to Sigur Ros' songs, specially from the album ()

You can either tell me which vibes you will search for, and how many songs you will offer so I can prepare the t/g, or you can just shove some songs directly and I'll send the t/g in a one-way CR as soon as I see them! Very appreciated if you share them through spotify or youtube links
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Hikumi
Hello, I have a few songs in mind that might fit a few themes, links below!

King and Lionheart - I think it works with multiple, mainly friendship/family/loved ones, perhaps music for a storyteller? It sounds gives off vibes of resilience through something and then them finding happiness, so if that fits anything :)

Soldier, Poet, King - Works well for a traveler’s song or cheerful adventure.

Dandelions - Definite love song

The Darker the weather the better the man - Slight warning, the picture for this video is kinda body horror/not normal stuff. Anyway, definitely angst, sadness, that sort of feel.

I hope some of these click with you and your characters, enjoy your day :D
@Hikumi
Hello, I have a few songs in mind that might fit a few themes, links below!

King and Lionheart - I think it works with multiple, mainly friendship/family/loved ones, perhaps music for a storyteller? It sounds gives off vibes of resilience through something and then them finding happiness, so if that fits anything :)

Soldier, Poet, King - Works well for a traveler’s song or cheerful adventure.

Dandelions - Definite love song

The Darker the weather the better the man - Slight warning, the picture for this video is kinda body horror/not normal stuff. Anyway, definitely angst, sadness, that sort of feel.

I hope some of these click with you and your characters, enjoy your day :D
Previously Jayfeather88, now Jayfeathers - please don’t forget the s!
@Jayfeather88 thanks for the suggestions! King and lionheart is actually one of my general favorite songs haha I made a short animatic of my characters based on it <3 and soldier poet king is a big one in my bard's list. I didn't know the other two tho and they are cool :0! Im sending you the treasureees
@Jayfeather88 thanks for the suggestions! King and lionheart is actually one of my general favorite songs haha I made a short animatic of my characters based on it <3 and soldier poet king is a big one in my bard's list. I didn't know the other two tho and they are cool :0! Im sending you the treasureees
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
@Hikumi whoo boy here we go !! all of these are on youtube btw, and the links should (hopefully) work!

Would You Be So Kind - dodie - soft love song!!

Best Friend - Kana Nishino - this is japanese but it’s a v sweet friendship song!! you can look up the lyrics online. (couldn’t find an official full-length cover so I just linked to a lyrics video :P but a quick search should get you the official one!)

Harvest2 - PeriTune - a little weirder, but bright & cheery tune? no lyrics, just vibes

Surrender - Natalie Taylor - angsty song, losing a loved one?

If We Have Each Other - Alex Benjamin - loved ones song? hopeful

I Wouldn’t Mind - He Is We - could be friendship or love

Café 1930 - Astor Piazzolla - this one’s either for the angsty one or the traveller/storyteller one. the version i linked isn’t the original, but it’s a cover that i especially like

have a good day!! i probably have more but i’ll maybe do that on a later date
@Hikumi whoo boy here we go !! all of these are on youtube btw, and the links should (hopefully) work!

Would You Be So Kind - dodie - soft love song!!

Best Friend - Kana Nishino - this is japanese but it’s a v sweet friendship song!! you can look up the lyrics online. (couldn’t find an official full-length cover so I just linked to a lyrics video :P but a quick search should get you the official one!)

Harvest2 - PeriTune - a little weirder, but bright & cheery tune? no lyrics, just vibes

Surrender - Natalie Taylor - angsty song, losing a loved one?

If We Have Each Other - Alex Benjamin - loved ones song? hopeful

I Wouldn’t Mind - He Is We - could be friendship or love

Café 1930 - Astor Piazzolla - this one’s either for the angsty one or the traveller/storyteller one. the version i linked isn’t the original, but it’s a cover that i especially like

have a good day!! i probably have more but i’ll maybe do that on a later date
Pi0AvSi.png ==

it’s imginate without an a!
TO5f5vS.png
JHqnR5C.png
YMPbu9R.png

===

~ WISHLIST | FAQ
~ WRITING SHOP | ART SHOP
~ CLAN LORE
~ BIO RESOURCES
~ BALDWIN RENTING
~ KINGDOMLOCKE

===
===
G5TXkiW.png
(you don't need to send me any treasure or anything I just want to share some songs I like haha)
Some soft love songs would be cool. (my favourite type of song tbh, I think I have a couple on this that I could share)
Alternatively, not love but friendship/family/loved ones songs.

"I Love" by Hige Dandism
"Dream" by Suzy and BAEKHYUN Covered by Lee Su-hyun and Paul Kim
"Temporary Love" by Ben Platt
"Only Us" from the musical Dear Evan Hansen
"Call the Nightingale" by Vian Izak ?
"Ancient Light" by Allman Brown

Music for a traveller and storyteller? also looking for sort of bittersweet songs for this one (they had to give up their life and family to pursue their goal)

"Dinosaur" by Kisschasy ?

Anger, wrath, war, resistance, resilience, revenge.

the OST from One Piece Film: RED are basically this so here's a couple
"Fleeting Lullaby" by Ado
"Tot Musica" (this one's an english cover cos I feel like I've just been recommending k and jpop haha)

Angst-y, sad, losing your loved ones, grieving, recovering/healing from a bad moment.

"Sad March" by Elaine
(you don't need to send me any treasure or anything I just want to share some songs I like haha)
Some soft love songs would be cool. (my favourite type of song tbh, I think I have a couple on this that I could share)
Alternatively, not love but friendship/family/loved ones songs.

"I Love" by Hige Dandism
"Dream" by Suzy and BAEKHYUN Covered by Lee Su-hyun and Paul Kim
"Temporary Love" by Ben Platt
"Only Us" from the musical Dear Evan Hansen
"Call the Nightingale" by Vian Izak ?
"Ancient Light" by Allman Brown

Music for a traveller and storyteller? also looking for sort of bittersweet songs for this one (they had to give up their life and family to pursue their goal)

"Dinosaur" by Kisschasy ?

Anger, wrath, war, resistance, resilience, revenge.

the OST from One Piece Film: RED are basically this so here's a couple
"Fleeting Lullaby" by Ado
"Tot Musica" (this one's an english cover cos I feel like I've just been recommending k and jpop haha)

Angst-y, sad, losing your loved ones, grieving, recovering/healing from a bad moment.

"Sad March" by Elaine
COT3Kxt.gif Etsy
(I disappeared for like a month for reasons but I could finally send ya the CRs, thanks a lot for sharing! Im still checking Baelfin's recommendations <3)
(I disappeared for like a month for reasons but I could finally send ya the CRs, thanks a lot for sharing! Im still checking Baelfin's recommendations <3)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult