Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Theta's Art Shop [Closed]
1 2 3 4
[center][size=5][b] [emoji=left wing size=1] [u]Bump[/u][/b] [emoji=right wing size=1]

Bump
haxorus.gif

Wishlist
♥ she / they
♥ +3 Hours FR time
Hello just wanted to check in before ordering but would you be alright with drawing a centaur? ^^
Hello just wanted to check in before ordering but would you be alright with drawing a centaur? ^^
@xLILM0NSTERx

Absolutely!
@xLILM0NSTERx

Absolutely!
haxorus.gif

Wishlist
♥ she / they
♥ +3 Hours FR time
Oh sweet! if its alright then could i get art of these two together? ^^

Edit: oops sorry ive edited this with the form ^^

Reference Image/Link: Stripe and Antoinette

Desired Art (Bust/Shaded/Etc.): full body sketch

Payment Type: treasure

Additional Details: Im down for any pose for them just as long as Stripe isnt on her back
Oh sweet! if its alright then could i get art of these two together? ^^

Edit: oops sorry ive edited this with the form ^^

Reference Image/Link: Stripe and Antoinette

Desired Art (Bust/Shaded/Etc.): full body sketch

Payment Type: treasure

Additional Details: Im down for any pose for them just as long as Stripe isnt on her back
@xLILM0NSTERx

Of course! If that's all you wanted then the total will be 750kt.
You can send the CR whenever, and I'll accept it as soon as I get started!
@xLILM0NSTERx

Of course! If that's all you wanted then the total will be 750kt.
You can send the CR whenever, and I'll accept it as soon as I get started!
haxorus.gif

Wishlist
♥ she / they
♥ +3 Hours FR time
[center]@CarbonylGoat Here you are! If you'd like anything changed/edited please let me know, otherwise I hope you enjoy it! Also if you'd like a transparent version let me know! To view the full size of the piece just click on the image [url=https://i.imgur.com/Im4IXA6.png][img]https://i.imgur.com/Im4IXA6.png[/img][/url]
@CarbonylGoat

Here you are! If you'd like anything changed/edited please let me know, otherwise I hope you enjoy it! Also if you'd like a transparent version let me know!

To view the full size of the piece just click on the image

Im4IXA6.png
haxorus.gif

Wishlist
♥ she / they
♥ +3 Hours FR time
Reference Image/Link: Jin & Lyla

Desired Art (Bust/Shaded/Etc.): Fullbody flatcolor

Payment Type: If I can pay with the Night Sky apparel bundle. If anything else is needed I'll pay with treasure/gems.

Additional Details: You can choose whichever form you'd like. I'm honestly just looking for cute art of the two doing things like cuddling, sneaking cute kisses(doesn't have to just be lips and cheek), and open to flirting pictures where Jin has the option of reacting flustered or cheeky.
Reference Image/Link: Jin & Lyla

Desired Art (Bust/Shaded/Etc.): Fullbody flatcolor

Payment Type: If I can pay with the Night Sky apparel bundle. If anything else is needed I'll pay with treasure/gems.

Additional Details: You can choose whichever form you'd like. I'm honestly just looking for cute art of the two doing things like cuddling, sneaking cute kisses(doesn't have to just be lips and cheek), and open to flirting pictures where Jin has the option of reacting flustered or cheeky.
tumblr_inline_nwui6x4Zpo1t7d5o3_500.gif
That’s awesome! It turns out so great! I love it!
But there’s a small detail needs edit, which is at the end of the spear, there’s a metal point and beads.

And yes, I’d like a transparent version!

By the way, if it’s available, do you mind if I commission again right away?
If so, I want to make sure if you are okay with blood(just a little bit), chains, shackles… and things like that. I have an idea that I’d say it’s… maybe a bit different from what you’ve drawn (nothing NSFW, don’t worry).
That’s awesome! It turns out so great! I love it!
But there’s a small detail needs edit, which is at the end of the spear, there’s a metal point and beads.

And yes, I’d like a transparent version!

By the way, if it’s available, do you mind if I commission again right away?
If so, I want to make sure if you are okay with blood(just a little bit), chains, shackles… and things like that. I have an idea that I’d say it’s… maybe a bit different from what you’ve drawn (nothing NSFW, don’t worry).
@CarbonylGoat

You can! though it may take me a bit to get it started as there's a few I've received. But I'm more than willing to have things sorted out ahead of time so I can get started once my current ones are through! And I'll send the transparent version to you via PMs.
@CarbonylGoat

You can! though it may take me a bit to get it started as there's a few I've received. But I'm more than willing to have things sorted out ahead of time so I can get started once my current ones are through! And I'll send the transparent version to you via PMs.
haxorus.gif

Wishlist
♥ she / they
♥ +3 Hours FR time
@FairyoftheMoon

That looks fine to me! I'll let you know when I get started + when the silks can be sent (it would be after you approve the sketches so have no worries regarding that!)
@FairyoftheMoon

That looks fine to me! I'll let you know when I get started + when the silks can be sent (it would be after you approve the sketches so have no worries regarding that!)
haxorus.gif

Wishlist
♥ she / they
♥ +3 Hours FR time
1 2 3 4