Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Joxar recolors you want?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
All of the above posts + a shadow version of [item=butterfly's kiss] so it's like black and blue glowing moths or lunar moths or something. I think that'd be neat
All of the above posts + a shadow version of Butterfly's Kiss so it's like black and blue glowing moths or lunar moths or something. I think that'd be neat
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
Would love a recolor of the forgetools! [item=Metallurgists Forgetools]
Would love a recolor of the forgetools!

TyYgOYZ.png
[quote name="@BeckAlistiere" date="2019-02-26 17:26:53" ] All of the above posts + a shadow version of [item=butterfly's kiss] so it's like black and blue glowing moths or lunar moths or something. I think that'd be neat [/quote] This is a really awesome idea!
@BeckAlistiere wrote on 2019-02-26 17:26:53:
All of the above posts + a shadow version of Butterfly's Kiss so it's like black and blue glowing moths or lunar moths or something. I think that'd be neat

This is a really awesome idea!
ctFAI4k.gif
didnt know how much i needed recolors, especially [item=luminous sundrapes]
didnt know how much i needed recolors, especially Luminous Sundrapes
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
FR please give me a fire recolor of the shackles
FR please give me a fire recolor of the shackles
Akhilleus.gif
[quote name="SolifugeSpace" date="2019-02-26 14:52:23" ] Black version of the new tailcoat....I have a mighty need [url=https://imgbb.com/][img]https://i.ibb.co/K0fxhQM/black-tailcoat.png[/img][/url] [/quote] Hngg that would be perfect for Jason
SolifugeSpace wrote on 2019-02-26 14:52:23:
Black version of the new tailcoat....I have a mighty need
black-tailcoat.png
Hngg that would be perfect for Jason
akueye3.png
[item=spellwrought shardhide] This in every color, please.
Spellwrought Shardhide
This in every color, please.
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
[quote name="Xionahri" date="2019-02-26 13:50:23" ] [item=voltaic stormclaws] This but in fire. [/quote] [font=georgia][color=#611E5B]i didn't even know i wanted this but now i need it
Xionahri wrote on 2019-02-26 13:50:23:
Voltaic Stormclaws This but in fire.
i didn't even know i wanted this but now i need it
queen_katoe.gif
silver/white [item=luminous sundrapes] also black [item=Murkmirth Tailcoat]
silver/white Luminous Sundrapes
also black Murkmirth Tailcoat
75856832_9sBxA4iUd1AonqV.png75859474_H8E96w668c3tuzT.png :D "vostok", fr+3
22, still a student, stupid young idiot

I hate talking irl so what I wrote might not make sense sorry
Some of the older apparel items, particularly from the first 2 years but also including the some from the first 4 years, do not have the high res .psd files anymore. They were built in individual artists files and lost to time. So it's not something that we can recolor easily or reliably unless we resort to gradient mapping the individual png files rather than the source file, which is not ideal.

So if you're wondering why we haven't added very many Joxar recolors from earlier in the site's history, that's likely the reason why. Items from later years were better archived and built into templates that have all the breeds together.

I'm necroing this thread because I am currently dealing with locating and reassembling to the best of my ability orphaned psds into master files. I thought that noting this information was relevant, because I often see requests for some of the apparel items from the first year and thought it might be helpful to know why we didn't do all the first year apparel items as recolors.
Some of the older apparel items, particularly from the first 2 years but also including the some from the first 4 years, do not have the high res .psd files anymore. They were built in individual artists files and lost to time. So it's not something that we can recolor easily or reliably unless we resort to gradient mapping the individual png files rather than the source file, which is not ideal.

So if you're wondering why we haven't added very many Joxar recolors from earlier in the site's history, that's likely the reason why. Items from later years were better archived and built into templates that have all the breeds together.

I'm necroing this thread because I am currently dealing with locating and reassembling to the best of my ability orphaned psds into master files. I thought that noting this information was relevant, because I often see requests for some of the apparel items from the first year and thought it might be helpful to know why we didn't do all the first year apparel items as recolors.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8