Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Frigidfin Expedition
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Ahh NoTN is one of my favourite events! Can't wait for it to start again!
Ahh NoTN is one of my favourite events! Can't wait for it to start again!
Loves all things feline
Holidays like this make me wish FR had a fishing minigame, i love fishing minigames i would fish for hours FOR REAL

also NOTN!!! i totally am not prepared!
Holidays like this make me wish FR had a fishing minigame, i love fishing minigames i would fish for hours FOR REAL

also NOTN!!! i totally am not prepared!
F4fc8q9.png
Man, I love these micro-holidays. I feel so productive in the Coliseum!
Man, I love these micro-holidays. I feel so productive in the Coliseum!
The EXP boost is a godsend, as always [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
The EXP boost is a godsend, as always
kV9q7M8.gif
[quote name="Sonyei" date="2022-12-08 06:08:21" ] [quote name="ReedRose" date="2022-12-08 05:12:27" ] Hey so I’ve been on here for a while, but I’ve never been online during NotN before. Can someone explain to me like what actually happens? [/quote] It's similar to every other holiday, you get loot and chests from doing various site tasks. NotN just has a much heavier emphasis on Coli, because you can get Nocturne Unhatched Eggs (always Nocturne, but random element) from the chests. The eggs sell year-round at decent prices, so there's a big, big push for Coliseum grinding during this event. Plus NotN eggs are probably the biggest influx of new G1's on the site. [/quote] Oooh okay thanks :)
Sonyei wrote on 2022-12-08 06:08:21:
ReedRose wrote on 2022-12-08 05:12:27:
Hey so I’ve been on here for a while, but I’ve never been online during NotN before. Can someone explain to me like what actually happens?

It's similar to every other holiday, you get loot and chests from doing various site tasks. NotN just has a much heavier emphasis on Coli, because you can get Nocturne Unhatched Eggs (always Nocturne, but random element) from the chests.

The eggs sell year-round at decent prices, so there's a big, big push for Coliseum grinding during this event. Plus NotN eggs are probably the biggest influx of new G1's on the site.

Oooh okay thanks :)
A sideways aromantic flag next to the word ‘aromantic’A sideways asexual flag next to the word ‘asexual’A sideways agender flag next to the words ‘they/them’
divider
hi there, i have no clue what im doing
please ping me in all replies!
Fandragons | Wishlist
nice!
nice!
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
my favorite time of the year, HELL yeah
my favorite time of the year, HELL yeah
Check out my sales thread here!
Happy Frigidfin Expedition!
Happy Frigidfin Expedition!
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
Always happy to get more fish! Wasn't aware there were micro holidays so this came as a big surprise.
Always happy to get more fish! Wasn't aware there were micro holidays so this came as a big surprise.
Time for me to stock on FISH because my dragons are obsessed!!!!!

Edit: WHY FISH
Time for me to stock on FISH because my dragons are obsessed!!!!!

Edit: WHY FISH
Z2Gz7Us.pngcQeuTlN.pngybAHpix.pngFIJXDaD.pngPVOi09x.pngxJCtTJa.pngKdK3h1K.pngPTVAf7u.pnguJuXpVk.png24XzmU9.pngSjp3ZvI.pngu9KXIA8.png
EBEMlSX.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18