Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Making Outfits For Problem Apparel
1 2
@Oranitha It'll take me a bit to do potato armor but OH BOY DO I HAVE A WARDEN'S GARB OUTFIT FOR YOU

She of the Swamp

This is one of my favorite outfits I've made, I've been slowly adding it to one of my dragons for ages
@Oranitha It'll take me a bit to do potato armor but OH BOY DO I HAVE A WARDEN'S GARB OUTFIT FOR YOU

She of the Swamp

This is one of my favorite outfits I've made, I've been slowly adding it to one of my dragons for ages
Untitled443_20221209154031.png
the mashed potatoes Pyrite Pauldrons I don't think I've ever seen a single dragon with them.

Also, I've been trying so desperately to make Voltvolley Implements work. I have 19 in my hoard and not a single one on the dragons. I love these things to bits, but I haven't figured out how to make them work with other apparel

But then again, I think I have that problem with most fest apparel. They get too big for me :')
the mashed potatoes Pyrite Pauldrons I don't think I've ever seen a single dragon with them.

Also, I've been trying so desperately to make Voltvolley Implements work. I have 19 in my hoard and not a single one on the dragons. I love these things to bits, but I haven't figured out how to make them work with other apparel

But then again, I think I have that problem with most fest apparel. They get too big for me :')
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
Oh!!!! The sea slug cloaks! [item=Blue Sea Slug Cloak] I love them so much but everything layers funny with them
Oh!!!! The sea slug cloaks!
Blue Sea Slug Cloak
I love them so much but everything layers funny with them
tumblr_oujvn28ZjA1uxu4o6o1_250.gif
[item=Mistlurker's Garb] i think this item looks super cool but i can never really find a good use for it. maybe you'll have better luck?
Mistlurker's Garb
i think this item looks super cool but i can never really find a good use for it. maybe you'll have better luck?
littel_guy.png Alex or Rex
They/He
FR +1
Pinging is OK
Dragon Sales
How about the [item=Thundercrack Cogspanner] , this thing is very hard to use.
How about the Thundercrack Cogspanner , this thing is very hard to use.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
@Oranitha I'll be real, potato armor is SO difficult because it doesn't actually match any other apparel. It's too desaturated

Potato Guard
@Oranitha I'll be real, potato armor is SO difficult because it doesn't actually match any other apparel. It's too desaturated

Potato Guard
Untitled443_20221209154031.png
@AnacronicCobra Yeaaaa, I think you got potato armor as good as it's getting. It's, y'know. It's a very special piece of apparel. in a category all its own. LOVE She of the Swamp! Good outfit, good taste, good name, good luck with your dragon [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@AnacronicCobra Yeaaaa, I think you got potato armor as good as it's getting. It's, y'know. It's a very special piece of apparel. in a category all its own.

LOVE She of the Swamp! Good outfit, good taste, good name, good luck with your dragon
cL9yafY.gif
...ooh, may I play as well? This sounds like a fantastic prompt source for making outfits!

(As far as my own outfits, I love the theory of the Delver's Lamp, but can't seem to get it to layer nicely with other stuff in practice. Could probably try harder though)

Editing-
Potatoderg!

I think this works ok with the potato pauldrons? Kinda a superhero vibe ^-^
Works real well as long as you do not question how that cape works.
...ooh, may I play as well? This sounds like a fantastic prompt source for making outfits!

(As far as my own outfits, I love the theory of the Delver's Lamp, but can't seem to get it to layer nicely with other stuff in practice. Could probably try harder though)

Editing-
Potatoderg!

I think this works ok with the potato pauldrons? Kinda a superhero vibe ^-^
Works real well as long as you do not question how that cape works.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.