Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | NotN npc dragon?
1 2 3
lowkey wanting it to be a relative to marva because itll be like "my uncle at nintendo said this" kinda deal. whereas that uncle most likely does not exist, marva may or may not exist either
lowkey wanting it to be a relative to marva because itll be like "my uncle at nintendo said this" kinda deal. whereas that uncle most likely does not exist, marva may or may not exist either
epphiren.gif
blanc Nice to meet you, loser! They call me Misfire. Long story. Actually, you know what? It isn't. It's a very short story involving a machine gun, a misunderstanding, and a dozen dead Decepticons. -1 fr time

6aj4x.gif
bedrock comet
grognax.gif
YESS i cant wait to see it, this was an idea i had
boo

i really want to see an npc with swirl or primal eyes
YESS i cant wait to see it, this was an idea i had
boo

i really want to see an npc with swirl or primal eyes
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
WANT
WANT
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
I don’t wanna spoil too much, but there is a button-down vest involved. That is all.
I don’t wanna spoil too much, but there is a button-down vest involved. That is all.
[quote name="Undel" date="2022-12-07 21:52:22" ] I don’t wanna spoil too much, but there is a button-down vest involved. That is all. [/quote] Ah yes a member of the LGBTQ community
Undel wrote on 2022-12-07 21:52:22:

Ah yes a member of the LGBTQ community
Release the Tumblr sexybeing
Release the Tumblr sexybeing
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
What would they even be selling? Strange chesties? Foreign loot containers? Alien item receptacles? Odd crates? Unfamiliar treasure transportation device?
What would they even be selling? Strange chesties? Foreign loot containers? Alien item receptacles? Odd crates? Unfamiliar treasure transportation device?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
I can't wait to see them!
I can't wait to see them!
Antique Oil Lamp Paleogene
she/her
I collect bug items and transmuted treasures
nnnnnn
Transmuted Treasure
[quote name="Undel" date="2022-12-07 21:52:22" ] I don’t wanna spoil too much, but there is a button-down vest involved. That is all. [/quote] UNDEL ILY, a big thank you to all the Staff for listening to us, I know the whole NoTN development thing is a huge feat and what I'm thinking of might not happen right away, but if we really are getting an NPC who'll accept excess items, this is going to be huge.
UNDEL ILY, a big thank you to all the Staff for listening to us, I know the whole NoTN development thing is a huge feat and what I'm thinking of might not happen right away, but if we really are getting an NPC who'll accept excess items, this is going to be huge.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="metaldragon66" date="2022-12-07 22:13:09" ] [quote name="Undel" date="2022-12-07 21:52:22" ] I don’t wanna spoil too much, but there is a button-down vest involved. That is all. [/quote] Ah yes a member of the LGBTQ community [/quote] this made me snort irl [emoji=skull size=1]
metaldragon66 wrote on 2022-12-07 22:13:09:

Ah yes a member of the LGBTQ community
this made me snort irl
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
1 2 3