Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
trying to design a game. realized that game design is way harder than it seems. pushing through it with the help of an incredibly unorganized massive brainstorm doc.
trying to design a game. realized that game design is way harder than it seems. pushing through it with the help of an incredibly unorganized massive brainstorm doc.
they/them
I don't get why some people will surround themselves with negativity and fandom drama and then complain about how much their fandom stresses them out. Like, obviously you're gonna find it stressful; you're constantly steeping yourself in the bad parts!! Stop hurting yourself like that!!! :(
I don't get why some people will surround themselves with negativity and fandom drama and then complain about how much their fandom stresses them out. Like, obviously you're gonna find it stressful; you're constantly steeping yourself in the bad parts!! Stop hurting yourself like that!!! :(
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
da duh da da DAAA

waltz of the flowers by Pentatonix
da duh da da DAAA

waltz of the flowers by Pentatonix
LMLA6wg.png dT9HQge.pngLRdLP2V.png
P5OVHxF.png1YB0OjO.png
NlmYDAS.pngJ7D1quC.png

5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.png
uPNWHgD.pngR1dejfm.png
i hate it when I click on something and it doesn't respond

prob is an issue with the <redacted> mouse
i hate it when I click on something and it doesn't respond

prob is an issue with the <redacted> mouse
fireflower.png StarlightDragon7
> Wishlist
> Progen Lineage
> Clan Lore (wip)
> Art dumpster
> Flourish and bloom. And stay determined.
muK7GRQ.png
oooooh yeah babeey it is snowing
oooooh yeah babeey it is snowing
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
is this character actuallly complex or are you just projecting everything you wish this cardboard standee of a fan favorite were?
is this character actuallly complex or are you just projecting everything you wish this cardboard standee of a fan favorite were?
2947.png Hiro
| Brazil | FR +4
Sornieth's #2 Seeker Orb connoisseur & collector
-> please ping me!
4e8c4d35dbfc48545837857d8907144346ebb180.gif
f261d312d3350311525c3447854e87c7d0c3b5ec.gif
@Ningyo
Agreed. If a fandom stresses you out too much, then don't interact with them. I've stopped interacting with some fandoms, and I feel much better.
@Ningyo
Agreed. If a fandom stresses you out too much, then don't interact with them. I've stopped interacting with some fandoms, and I feel much better.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
i cant believe i have to reinstall halo
i cant believe i have to reinstall halo
fd42d8db496e46e1da3cda70d0e1285f654c6221.gif
I'm officially, legally, married today y'all. Wedding was a month ago but all the paperwork was confirmed today.
Wowowowowowow
Now to start the process to legally change my name... oh goody
I'm officially, legally, married today y'all. Wedding was a month ago but all the paperwork was confirmed today.
Wowowowowowow
Now to start the process to legally change my name... oh goody
Luminous Almonds Hello, I'm Doetree!
26 | she | artist + teacher | FR+2
@Doetree

Hope you don't mind me saying, but: Congrats!! :D
@Doetree

Hope you don't mind me saying, but: Congrats!! :D
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Writing Shop (WIP)