Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DtB 2022 All Flight Raffle [ROUND 10]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 41 42
I usually only get to bake certain kinds of recipes this time of year, which makes for a lot of fruit salads lol. But i love trying new food this time of year because more people are open to it.

yes come get PILLOWS
I usually only get to bake certain kinds of recipes this time of year, which makes for a lot of fruit salads lol. But i love trying new food this time of year because more people are open to it.

yes come get PILLOWS
YCpTPdx.pngtpG8plN.gif 8ELGk5e.pngshe/they| FR+2 | nature dom team
Wednesday QOTD: Are there any activities that you only do during this time of the year? Tell us about an activity that you really enjoy.

While it isn't quite time for it yet, a tradition/habit we've been developing over the past few years is to go on vacation in a fireworks-free area for a week. I'm sensitive to loud noises and flashing lights, and over the past years this has only gotten worse, so we've decided to get away from the fireworks and it's been a blessing. We also usually (not always) play an at-home escape room game during that week, last year we did it on new year's eve and got out right as the clock struck twelve so that was fun.
Wednesday QOTD: Are there any activities that you only do during this time of the year? Tell us about an activity that you really enjoy.

While it isn't quite time for it yet, a tradition/habit we've been developing over the past few years is to go on vacation in a fireworks-free area for a week. I'm sensitive to loud noises and flashing lights, and over the past years this has only gotten worse, so we've decided to get away from the fireworks and it's been a blessing. We also usually (not always) play an at-home escape room game during that week, last year we did it on new year's eve and got out right as the clock struck twelve so that was fun.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
Wednesday Quest: joined the pillow fight!
Wednesday Quest: joined the pillow fight!
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
Wednesday's Quest:
i bought all the pillows (check orders tab) and my dragons are now having a sleepover :)

Wednesday's Question:
honestly i go gift shopping a LOT this time of year, so probably that! i love trying to find things for my friends that i think theyd like while also keeping it super unique
Wednesday's Quest:
i bought all the pillows (check orders tab) and my dragons are now having a sleepover :)

Wednesday's Question:
honestly i go gift shopping a LOT this time of year, so probably that! i love trying to find things for my friends that i think theyd like while also keeping it super unique
6fbqrZs.pngHGLeveler1.png
Wednesday's Quest:
Head over to Squooshy pillows and join in the pillow fight!

I have already gotten some pillows... but I'll get a few more! ;D
Wednesday's Question:
Are there any activities that you only do during this time of the year? Tell us about an activity that you really enjoy.

Well, here in Minnesota, it's the perfect time of year for snowshoeing and ice skating! In the next few weeks, I'm going to go ice skating, and there's a snowshoe hike coming up next month that I'm really looking forward to!
Wednesday's Quest:
Head over to Squooshy pillows and join in the pillow fight!

I have already gotten some pillows... but I'll get a few more! ;D
Wednesday's Question:
Are there any activities that you only do during this time of the year? Tell us about an activity that you really enjoy.

Well, here in Minnesota, it's the perfect time of year for snowshoeing and ice skating! In the next few weeks, I'm going to go ice skating, and there's a snowshoe hike coming up next month that I'm really looking forward to!
A small felt circle that says The Fiber Arts Club in rainbow letters.

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
@Juxta13

I'd love to pick up L-1 please! :D

@Juxta13

I'd love to pick up L-1 please! :D

74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
Wednesday:

Not sure if there's anything specific I do around this time? It was about last year during NOTN that I started to become much more active in site activities and I had a great time just chilling at home and grinding stuff! looking forward to that again this year! :D
Wednesday:

Not sure if there's anything specific I do around this time? It was about last year during NOTN that I started to become much more active in site activities and I had a great time just chilling at home and grinding stuff! looking forward to that again this year! :D
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
this time of year, i always set some time aside to bake cookies to give out as gifts & to enjoy some nostalgic holiday meals! i'll reflect on the year as it comes to a close and think about what i have to look forward to in the new year ^__^
this time of year, i always set some time aside to bake cookies to give out as gifts & to enjoy some nostalgic holiday meals! i'll reflect on the year as it comes to a close and think about what i have to look forward to in the new year ^__^
qSlFDy5.pngR9ehyxp.png
[b]Wednesday's Quest: [i]Alternately, spend some time in a coliseum venue that you don't usually visit until you get something good. (What did you get?)[/i][/b] I don't normally spend time in the Forgotten Cave but I got one of the bosses! [img]https://i.imgur.com/uqqWQtS.png[/img] [b]Wednesday's Question: [i]Are there any activities that you only do during this time of the year? Tell us about an activity that you really enjoy[/i].[/b] I live in Canada so this time of the year ice skating is a common activity for me. On the Flight Rising side of things, I'm always excited for participating in NoTN this time of year!
Wednesday's Quest: Alternately, spend some time in a coliseum venue that you don't usually visit until you get something good. (What did you get?)

I don't normally spend time in the Forgotten Cave but I got one of the bosses!
uqqWQtS.png

Wednesday's Question: Are there any activities that you only do during this time of the year? Tell us about an activity that you really enjoy.

I live in Canada so this time of the year ice skating is a common activity for me. On the Flight Rising side of things, I'm always excited for participating in NoTN this time of year!
Wednesday!:

Decorating! I mean, I do for most holidays. But. They're all different, yknow? c:
Wednesday!:

Decorating! I mean, I do for most holidays. But. They're all different, yknow? c:
bJs5ioz.gif
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 41 42