Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Tali's Coli Team Leveling CLOSED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22
@Talani Are you still doing leveling? I have this years Christmas present to do. lol
@Talani Are you still doing leveling? I have this years Christmas present to do. lol
Txy1O4j.png
@Pantheis I should have time to do one or two yes! Absolutely! How did I forget about my leveling service haah! I think I've been too busy to remember!

If you could please fill out an order form, you can send a max of 2 dragons over and I can get started! (See my original post for details!)
@Pantheis I should have time to do one or two yes! Absolutely! How did I forget about my leveling service haah! I think I've been too busy to remember!

If you could please fill out an order form, you can send a max of 2 dragons over and I can get started! (See my original post for details!)
FXlweMy.png3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.pngetyFsl3.png
@Talani Thank you very much!
-Number of Dragons to be Leveled (max of 2 per order): 2
-What Level Range are you ordering?: 1-25
-Do you want me to touch your dragons stats? : no thank you!
-If yes, where do you want points allocated?: n/a
-Preferred return method: Crossroads
-Preferred payment method: mixed (will be 160g and 160000kt if i got that right?)

I sent them to you via CR and would need them by Christmas please and thank you :)
@Talani Thank you very much!
-Number of Dragons to be Leveled (max of 2 per order): 2
-What Level Range are you ordering?: 1-25
-Do you want me to touch your dragons stats? : no thank you!
-If yes, where do you want points allocated?: n/a
-Preferred payment method: mixed (will be 160g and 160000kt if i got that right?)

I sent them to you via CR and would need them by Christmas please and thank you :)
Txy1O4j.png
@Talani

-Number of Dragons to be Leveled (max of 2 per order): 1
-What Level Range are you ordering?: 15 - 25
-Do you want me to touch your dragons stats? : nope
-If yes, where do you want points allocated?: nope
-Preferred payment method: treasure
@Talani

-What Level Range are you ordering?: 15 - 25
-Preferred payment method: treasure
Also, is it possible for me to keep all of the drops you get while leveling? I can pay extra.
Also, is it possible for me to keep all of the drops you get while leveling? I can pay extra.
@quinneXoX

I would love to level your dragons for you! I typically use my Mire Flyer so any drops that would be had would be in Mire. I would not have a problem doing that for you.

I would say, if you want to tip, you can tip, if not do not worry about it. Stuff is going to drop anyway so if you want it I can send it.

I accept payment after the dragons are done leveling and can send over what drops with them.

Now are you looking for everything? Food, Materials, Apparel, Battle Items, Specialty, etc or a category specifically? The last two dragons took me approx maybe 6-8 ish hours from 1-25 spanned between 3 days. Yours are 15-25 so won't take as long, now that I've got the hang of my Flyer.

Regardless, feel free to send your two over any time and I can get started right away. (I always log my time so I can keep track of how long I'm doin it for. I could always obs record too so you can see what drops/added level of security on trust if you wish.)
@quinneXoX

I would love to level your dragons for you! I typically use my Mire Flyer so any drops that would be had would be in Mire. I would not have a problem doing that for you.

I would say, if you want to tip, you can tip, if not do not worry about it. Stuff is going to drop anyway so if you want it I can send it.

I accept payment after the dragons are done leveling and can send over what drops with them.

Now are you looking for everything? Food, Materials, Apparel, Battle Items, Specialty, etc or a category specifically? The last two dragons took me approx maybe 6-8 ish hours from 1-25 spanned between 3 days. Yours are 15-25 so won't take as long, now that I've got the hang of my Flyer.

Regardless, feel free to send your two over any time and I can get started right away. (I always log my time so I can keep track of how long I'm doin it for. I could always obs record too so you can see what drops/added level of security on trust if you wish.)
-What Level Range are you ordering?: 8 - 25
-Preferred payment method: gems

@Talani

level me dragoon up D:<
-What Level Range are you ordering?: 8 - 25
-Preferred payment method: gems

@Talani

level me dragoon up D:<
@Slay3rXxXBoi

Sounds good send it on over and I'll get started!

(payment will be accepted upon my returning your dragon)
@Slay3rXxXBoi

Sounds good send it on over and I'll get started!

(payment will be accepted upon my returning your dragon)
@Talani

To make it specific, I want you to make Mars level 25 I guess >:D. To destroy dragons to speed farm. Thx again I guess.
@Talani

To make it specific, I want you to make Mars level 25 I guess >:D. To destroy dragons to speed farm. Thx again I guess.
Fact: My dragon Death has a emilinate,too bad you can't level him up.He's my beginner.
@Talani
Fact: My dragon Death has a emilinate,too bad you can't level him up.He's my beginner.
@Talani
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22