Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
It's so wild that life exists
It's so wild that life exists
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
never thought that there would ever be a pokemon to rival scrafty as my favorite but gholdengo has a death grip on my brain and won't let go
never thought that there would ever be a pokemon to rival scrafty as my favorite but gholdengo has a death grip on my brain and won't let go
qjeJRD.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
I need to make a bunch of calls sometime soon and that is making my stomach churn

but before anything else, I need to figure out
WHAT HAPPENED WITH MY MISSING PACKAGE :| holy sh I'm mad

ugh and my mouse malfunctioning more and more is not helping whatsoever
I need to make a bunch of calls sometime soon and that is making my stomach churn

but before anything else, I need to figure out
WHAT HAPPENED WITH MY MISSING PACKAGE :| holy sh I'm mad

ugh and my mouse malfunctioning more and more is not helping whatsoever
[emoji=fae sad size=1]
vQBibnc.png
xypY4d5.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WmdW2o4.png2-Krondar-542341.pngc6d5AbQ.png
Ut9RRot.png
k3PfQGk.png
Sj6j121.png
fg6G1CJ.png
Well, that was embarrassing.
Well, that was embarrassing.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
ONE MISSING BRACKET RUINS THE WHOLE THINGGGG. I was missing a single ) in my calculation and it gave me an unholy- but plausible- number. Evil. EVIL! Stupid inverse sin and its need for THREE SETS OF BRACKETS SO IT DOESN'T GET CONFUSED
ONE MISSING BRACKET RUINS THE WHOLE THINGGGG. I was missing a single ) in my calculation and it gave me an unholy- but plausible- number. Evil. EVIL! Stupid inverse sin and its need for THREE SETS OF BRACKETS SO IT DOESN'T GET CONFUSED
You looked so sad, but I hope my smile inspires you to let yourself live a little more
You looked so sad, but I hope my smile inspires you to let yourself live a little more
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png
Lair Clearout
Writing Shop (WIP)
using the amiibos to take photos of both my ocs and then sending them to splatnet so i can get the high quality files to put in their bios was such a big brain move oml why didnt i think of this sooner
using the amiibos to take photos of both my ocs and then sending them to splatnet so i can get the high quality files to put in their bios was such a big brain move oml why didnt i think of this sooner
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
I love gen 9 so much. Havent loved a generation this much since... ORAS probably. It would be my new favorite if Heartgold didnt have such a grip on me lol.
I love gen 9 so much. Havent loved a generation this much since... ORAS probably. It would be my new favorite if Heartgold didnt have such a grip on me lol.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
Kyuubey has found his way into Fer.al [spoiler]He's about to harvest the pain and suffering of some unfortunate sparks who make contracts with him[/spoiler] [img]https://i.imgur.com/DPSVyVO.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZgREqPy.png[/img] [i]"What is the wish that will make your Soul Gem shine?"[/i]
Kyuubey has found his way into Fer.al

He's about to harvest the pain and suffering of some unfortunate sparks who make contracts with him

DPSVyVO.png

ZgREqPy.png

"What is the wish that will make your Soul Gem shine?"

fireflower.png StarlightDragon7
> Wishlist
> Progen Lineage
> Clan Lore (wip)
> Art dumpster
> Flourish and bloom. And stay determined.
muK7GRQ.png