Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what if - next Arlo dig is space themed
1 2 3
YESSSS OMG that would be SO COOL
YESSSS OMG that would be SO COOL

MAX !
HE/HIM
IT/ITS

adtp0zn.gif
RNG ADOPTS
70167578p.png
ABOUT
67609500p.png
WISHLIST
64068668p.png
him
67698503p.png
:O

Especially since asteroids/meteorite strikes have played such a big role in human culture and paleontology. The first iron humans used likely came from meteorites.
:O

Especially since asteroids/meteorite strikes have played such a big role in human culture and paleontology. The first iron humans used likely came from meteorites.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
Yes, more space stuff! That would be so cool!
Yes, more space stuff! That would be so cool!
dcf703ab-9a42-11ea-8cb1-bf4ff3e8f19c.gif Follow my Triple Basic to Rare Challenge! dcf703ab-9a42-11ea-8cb1-bf4ff3e8f19c.gif
That would be absolutely awesome, as someone who loves all things space. I agree with the idea that any living things should be things from Sornieth affected by "arcane space energy" rather than aliens, because...as much as I love sci-fi and aliens, that would mess with the vibe of FR, as previously said on this thread.
That would be absolutely awesome, as someone who loves all things space. I agree with the idea that any living things should be things from Sornieth affected by "arcane space energy" rather than aliens, because...as much as I love sci-fi and aliens, that would mess with the vibe of FR, as previously said on this thread.
oJK1fXV.png
[quote name="Almedha" date="2022-12-06 05:37:47" ] Could include a wild Arcane ancient originally intended to survive the harshness of space, but they got caught in a meteor shower or whatever and crashed back to Sornieth. [/quote] slides devs 6t and a potato for a hundred-eyed lovecraftian arachnid-esque arcane ancient from beyond the stars
Almedha wrote on 2022-12-06 05:37:47:
Could include a wild Arcane ancient originally intended to survive the harshness of space, but they got caught in a meteor shower or whatever and crashed back to Sornieth.

slides devs 6t and a potato for a hundred-eyed lovecraftian arachnid-esque arcane ancient from beyond the stars
tumblr_pm57dgUmg91x46ojxo8_250.png iii
calypso
she/her
fr +2
I'm still waiting for a space themed coli venue.
I'm still waiting for a space themed coli venue.
[quote name="aidofmessatine" date="2022-12-06 03:05:23" ] i don’t know if i’d like sapient alien familiars since that feels like it falls outside the lore/changes the vibe of Sornieth [/quote] [quote name="DriftingDreams" date="2022-12-06 11:12:00" ] That would be absolutely awesome, as someone who loves all things space. I agree with the idea that any living things should be things from Sornieth affected by "arcane space energy" rather than aliens, because...as much as I love sci-fi and aliens, that would mess with the vibe of FR, as previously said on this thread. [/quote] When people outside of Arcane flight don't know it's canonical that the Starfall Isles does, in fact, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/world-map?poi=56&view=land&viewpin=true]have aliens[/url] that ride around on meteors and we have no idea what the heck they are.
aidofmessatine wrote on 2022-12-06 03:05:23:
i don’t know if i’d like sapient alien familiars since that feels like it falls outside the lore/changes the vibe of Sornieth
DriftingDreams wrote on 2022-12-06 11:12:00:

When people outside of Arcane flight don't know it's canonical that the Starfall Isles does, in fact, have aliens that ride around on meteors and we have no idea what the heck they are.
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
I'm so into this idea, would be amazing :D
I'm so into this idea, would be amazing :D
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
Ancient Aliens the FR version, sign me up! That would be hilarious and awesome. And I would LOVE to see the scene and vista for something like that. Oh god, and the apparel would be amazing, and fill a niche that's really empty on FR.
Ancient Aliens the FR version, sign me up! That would be hilarious and awesome. And I would LOVE to see the scene and vista for something like that. Oh god, and the apparel would be amazing, and fill a niche that's really empty on FR.
oh [i]yes please[/i] just imagining all of the ways this theme could be turned into genes for glorious mutant abominations [emoji=aberration love size=1]...
oh yes please

just imagining all of the ways this theme could be turned into genes for glorious mutant abominations ...
OFDnJ2q.jpeg
1 2 3