Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DtB 2022 All Flight Raffle [ROUND 10]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 41 42
In recent memory, a friend was with me at a convention and saw me looking at an art print that was out of my budget. On the ride home she surprised me with it ????????
In recent memory, a friend was with me at a convention and saw me looking at an art print that was out of my budget. On the ride home she surprised me with it ????????
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
Tuesday's Question:
the best present i've ever gotten has to be my laptop for college, i use it all the time and i love it to PIECES
Tuesday's Question:
the best present i've ever gotten has to be my laptop for college, i use it all the time and i love it to PIECES
6fbqrZs.pngHGLeveler1.png
Tuesday QOTD:
I've received a lot of amazing gifts, I don't think I could pick one to be the very best. One of my favorites is a custom mug my husband designed for me. It's sentimental, fun, and practical all at the same time. I use it almost every day.

I'm not a great gift giver, but I love to spoil my younger sister. She loves BTS so I always try to find something BTS-related for her, and it feels nice knowing for sure I'm getting someone something they truly love and appreciate.
Tuesday QOTD:
I've received a lot of amazing gifts, I don't think I could pick one to be the very best. One of my favorites is a custom mug my husband designed for me. It's sentimental, fun, and practical all at the same time. I use it almost every day.

I'm not a great gift giver, but I love to spoil my younger sister. She loves BTS so I always try to find something BTS-related for her, and it feels nice knowing for sure I'm getting someone something they truly love and appreciate.
OZIPhWp.png
tyEuRXe.pnga129Nss.pngVBvWbv1.png
N2r2kW8.pngYMPbu9R.png2VtxnMX.png
qjxrAwx.pngfdUVIfW.pngwLBAZLz.png
8VvjJ9p.png
@Juxta13

I'd like badge G-8 please!
@Juxta13

I'd like badge G-8 please!
8g7QT7K.png
8ELGk5e.png
4PVRKCL.pngtyEuRXe.png
bYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.png
JrEJc4j.pngdEe2UrM.png
LIsvgUw.png
Tuesday's Question:
What is the best present you have ever given or received?

The best present I ever received was a car! My very old car was all but dead, and I think my partner had been getting tired of me borrowing his car and asking for rides. We went out for dinner, and when we came back, there was a brand new, silver Volkswagon beetle in our garage with a huge red bow on top!
Tuesday's Question:

The best present I ever received was a car! My very old car was all but dead, and I think my partner had been getting tired of me borrowing his car and asking for rides. We went out for dinner, and when we came back, there was a brand new, silver Volkswagon beetle in our garage with a huge red bow on top!
FR+2___he/him___tumblr_inline_p3wmc1XTnv1tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo10_250.png
w8o0xW1.png
Tuesday's Question:

Probably my Super Nintendo, as that kicked off my gaming fever!
Tuesday's Question:

Probably my Super Nintendo, as that kicked off my gaming fever!
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
QOTD

Last year, I got a new gaming computer, so that was the best! Now I can play online with friends without things freezing every few minutes.
QOTD

Last year, I got a new gaming computer, so that was the best! Now I can play online with friends without things freezing every few minutes.
CN1WW1O.png 9.png QGlNYn8.png
[quote]Tuesday's Question: What is the best present you have ever given or received?[/quote] I don't know about best ever, but some recent-ish gifts that I use every day include my favorite sunglasses (they're kinda scratched but I can't find anything good to replace them), my reusable water bottle, and my weighted blanket.
Quote:
Tuesday's Question: What is the best present you have ever given or received?

I don't know about best ever, but some recent-ish gifts that I use every day include my favorite sunglasses (they're kinda scratched but I can't find anything good to replace them), my reusable water bottle, and my weighted blanket.
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
Nice! I won :)
@Juxta13 I’d like the N-2 badge!
Nice! I won :)
@Juxta13 I’d like the N-2 badge!
HtcZwHn.png qe3qJDF.png BUY | SKIN SHOP
Tuesday's Quest:
Visit the Wild Spirit Crafts (Foddart) and pick up some art or an adoptable for one of your dragons. Or better yet, commission something for a friend!

Treating myself to a wolf adopt for my boy Fairhay <3

Tuesday's Question:

I will always dearly remember the presents I received during my 9th (or 10th, don’t remember) birthday from my parents. I got a hoodie in my favorite color that i wore the hell out of, an issue of one of my favorite comics, and a very good book about how to draw dragons. That last one was very influential in my upbringing (cough, is currently on a dragon pet site, cough, cough). I felt very loved.
Tuesday's Quest:
Visit the Wild Spirit Crafts (Foddart) and pick up some art or an adoptable for one of your dragons. Or better yet, commission something for a friend!

Treating myself to a wolf adopt for my boy Fairhay <3

Tuesday's Question:

I will always dearly remember the presents I received during my 9th (or 10th, don’t remember) birthday from my parents. I got a hoodie in my favorite color that i wore the hell out of, an issue of one of my favorite comics, and a very good book about how to draw dragons. That last one was very influential in my upbringing (cough, is currently on a dragon pet site, cough, cough). I felt very loved.
HtcZwHn.png qe3qJDF.png BUY | SKIN SHOP
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 41 42