Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [EarthDom] Bone Shuffle (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/892136752758812712/1046333383443238942/image.png[/img] SLIDES this in before rollover I was planning on some beautiful refined drawing but sometimes its 10 minutes to rollover on the last day and you have to make do
image.png

SLIDES this in before rollover

I was planning on some beautiful refined drawing but sometimes its 10 minutes to rollover on the last day and you have to make do
oGq02Nt.png ==
Cnidocyte
FR+3
They/Them
No bone today! As promised we extended the deadline by 24 hours for the missed ping during the week. This is the last chance you have to enter a creature!

Raffle/Judging will happen after RBC: December 4/5
No bone today! As promised we extended the deadline by 24 hours for the missed ping during the week. This is the last chance you have to enter a creature!

Raffle/Judging will happen after RBC: December 4/5
arOGchX.png
*slides in at the last minute* Cutting it close? Don't know what you mean, I've still got over half an hour before the [size=2]extended[/size] deadline! Okay, so I didn't have as much free time this week as I wanted so I only managed to squeeze in one entry, but I did use every single bone! Behold, some kind of ancient cousin of dragons that likes to hoard bones and use them as tasteful home decor: [img]https://i.imgur.com/NFIjV5q.jpg[/img] Bone locations in the picture: [list] [*]Feline skull - lower skull in pile on the floor [*]A rib - pile on the floor [*]Femur - pile on the floor [*]A single wing - on the left side of the wall [*]Legs ending in [s]talons[/s] (actually claws) - the lizard's back legs [*]Arms - the lizard's front limbs [*]A hoof - pile on the floor [*]A clawed hand - pile on the floor [*]A lot of vertebrae - the lizard [*]Set of tusks - on the feline skull [*]Canine skull - upper skull in pile on the floor [*]Some sort of fin - on the right side of the wall [*]Bovine skull - in the center of the wall [*]Some sort of curvy horn - on the bovine skull [*]Another two legs - pile on the floor [*]More pieces of a spine or tail - the lizard again [/list]
*slides in at the last minute* Cutting it close? Don't know what you mean, I've still got over half an hour before the extended deadline!

Okay, so I didn't have as much free time this week as I wanted so I only managed to squeeze in one entry, but I did use every single bone! Behold, some kind of ancient cousin of dragons that likes to hoard bones and use them as tasteful home decor:

NFIjV5q.jpg

Bone locations in the picture:
  • Feline skull - lower skull in pile on the floor
  • A rib - pile on the floor
  • Femur - pile on the floor
  • A single wing - on the left side of the wall
  • Legs ending in talons (actually claws) - the lizard's back legs
  • Arms - the lizard's front limbs
  • A hoof - pile on the floor
  • A clawed hand - pile on the floor
  • A lot of vertebrae - the lizard
  • Set of tusks - on the feline skull
  • Canine skull - upper skull in pile on the floor
  • Some sort of fin - on the right side of the wall
  • Bovine skull - in the center of the wall
  • Some sort of curvy horn - on the bovine skull
  • Another two legs - pile on the floor
  • More pieces of a spine or tail - the lizard again
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
At the 11th hour, we have ALL the bones shuffling themselves into their original 3 sources. The noble long suffering Disappointed Cowminder, a Sitdown Touchpuppy, and a rare Ribcrested Catfin Floppertoot. ----- [img]https://i.imgur.com/kHccH7a.png[/img] ----- [size=2]Why yes, I am drawing with a mouse :D
At the 11th hour, we have ALL the bones shuffling themselves into their original 3 sources. The noble long suffering Disappointed Cowminder, a Sitdown Touchpuppy, and a rare Ribcrested Catfin Floppertoot.

kHccH7a.png

Why yes, I am drawing with a mouse :D
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
Hello folks!

Thank you so much to everyone who joined our game. A small team of judges have made their call on their top prizes and RNG has assigned the others. (A reminder that even when winning a top prize you were still entered into the normal raffle)

It will take some time for the prizes to be sent out, I'm playing dodgeball with PM Jail this week and losing. So, it'll be a little slow.
First off our top prizes.

The Most Dangerous creation goes to @Dessy!

Cutest Creation goes to @Siltwolf

Most Creative goes to @LadyRaptor

General Raffle Winners
Prizes
1. @LemonySnaket
2. @Sandydragon595
3. @Soulsaurora
4. @Golden
5. @WanderingTurtle

Congrats winners!

You should list that many prizes (from the most wanted to the least wanted), depending on what place you are in. For example: You are winner #3, so you should list three prizes. You will win one of them according to what is still available.

The winners are expected to reply within 24 hours of drawing. After that time, the next round will be drawn. If you are not able to respond in time, you will be given another 24 hours but will lose your original spot. If you do not respond again, you will lose your prize. You can, however, be drawn again to take the lost spot.

Even if you're last, remember, sometimes people don't reply which could get you something better than "whatever's left".

Please expect some delay between prize selection and delivery!

All Participants so no one wonders what happened to the raffle:
@froginthebag @SilentWanderer @Nevros @SiltWolf @Tserin @Jeevas @w1llyn1lly @Dessy @LadyRaptor @Sandydragon595 @mohgwyn @LemonySnaket @Soulsaurora @IndigoCat @EternalLife @Aethreia @Golden @arawoods @dems @Cnidocyte @WanderingTurtle @Doozie
Hello folks!

Thank you so much to everyone who joined our game. A small team of judges have made their call on their top prizes and RNG has assigned the others. (A reminder that even when winning a top prize you were still entered into the normal raffle)

It will take some time for the prizes to be sent out, I'm playing dodgeball with PM Jail this week and losing. So, it'll be a little slow.
First off our top prizes.

The Most Dangerous creation goes to @Dessy!

Cutest Creation goes to @Siltwolf

Most Creative goes to @LadyRaptor

General Raffle Winners
Prizes
1. @LemonySnaket
2. @Sandydragon595
3. @Soulsaurora
4. @Golden
5. @WanderingTurtle

Congrats winners!

You should list that many prizes (from the most wanted to the least wanted), depending on what place you are in. For example: You are winner #3, so you should list three prizes. You will win one of them according to what is still available.

The winners are expected to reply within 24 hours of drawing. After that time, the next round will be drawn. If you are not able to respond in time, you will be given another 24 hours but will lose your original spot. If you do not respond again, you will lose your prize. You can, however, be drawn again to take the lost spot.

Even if you're last, remember, sometimes people don't reply which could get you something better than "whatever's left".

Please expect some delay between prize selection and delivery!

All Participants so no one wonders what happened to the raffle:
@froginthebag @SilentWanderer @Nevros @SiltWolf @Tserin @Jeevas @w1llyn1lly @Dessy @LadyRaptor @Sandydragon595 @mohgwyn @LemonySnaket @Soulsaurora @IndigoCat @EternalLife @Aethreia @Golden @arawoods @dems @Cnidocyte @WanderingTurtle @Doozie
arOGchX.png
Thanks!

1. Corpsebloom
2. On the Ground
3. Fallen Leaves
4. Earth Mantle
Thanks!

1. Corpsebloom
2. On the Ground
3. Fallen Leaves
4. Earth Mantle
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
Thank you for hosting this event! It was very fun :D
1. On The Ground
2. Fallen Leaves
Thank you for hosting this event! It was very fun :D
1. On The Ground
2. Fallen Leaves
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
Oh thank you! It was fun, and I loved seeing everyones creations.
Oh thank you! It was fun, and I loved seeing everyones creations.
Oh cool, I got drawn! My choices are:

1. Corpsebloom
2. Fallen Leaves
3. On The Ground
4. Earth Mantle
5. Always Have Protective Eyewear When Doing SCIENCE

Really glad I managed to get an entry in this year, it was fun to do! Great to see Ramsey back, too.

Thanks for all your work running so many events this fest!
Oh cool, I got drawn! My choices are:

1. Corpsebloom
2. Fallen Leaves
3. On The Ground
4. Earth Mantle
5. Always Have Protective Eyewear When Doing SCIENCE

Really glad I managed to get an entry in this year, it was fun to do! Great to see Ramsey back, too.

Thanks for all your work running so many events this fest!
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
1. Corpsebloom
2. On the Ground
3. Fallen Leaves
Thanks!
1. Corpsebloom
2. On the Ground
3. Fallen Leaves
Thanks!
mctEJP5.png
Wyvern /\ FR+3
Any pronouns but it/its