Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hatch or sell NotN eggs?
1 2 3 4 5 6
If we get a different system for NotN this year and eggs become easier to obtain I'll probably hatch more than last year. You know, it really makes me wonder how expensive/cheap eggs will get after the event ends.
If we get a different system for NotN this year and eggs become easier to obtain I'll probably hatch more than last year. You know, it really makes me wonder how expensive/cheap eggs will get after the event ends.
wb_aeth.png
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
dEe2UrM.png
mjtJ868.png       
LGvol4P.png
AFDqeiv.gif
We aren't getting a different system!
Staff confirmed that chest contents are staying the same and that GE is getting the MP items. No word on any changes to Swipp.
We aren't getting a different system!
Staff confirmed that chest contents are staying the same and that GE is getting the MP items. No word on any changes to Swipp.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Nocturne eggs are currently about 250 gems a pop. Idk if that helps but uh yeah
Nocturne eggs are currently about 250 gems a pop. Idk if that helps but uh yeah
wthFnM3.pngtVqnDgA.png

bYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.png

z8s5c34.pnga69iToJ.png
I always hatch a couple for holidays and stash the rest for later mass hatches as I can't help myself. I sell the excess Gen 1s.
I always hatch a couple for holidays and stash the rest for later mass hatches as I can't help myself. I sell the excess Gen 1s.
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
I doubt they'll change anything too drastically without announcing it first. in the past I would sell my noc eggs, this time I think I'm gonna test my luck and do a New Years hatch :]
I doubt they'll change anything too drastically without announcing it first. in the past I would sell my noc eggs, this time I think I'm gonna test my luck and do a New Years hatch :]
dOfXepK.gif
SELL!!!
SELL!!!
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
I usually keep them to sell later the following year when the prices are high! But if I get enough sometimes I’ll hatch one or two :3
I usually keep them to sell later the following year when the prices are high! But if I get enough sometimes I’ll hatch one or two :3
Giant Lilypad Cedar Logs Flute Snakeskin Garden Lace
I'm hoping to do a 200 egg "undertide" hatch by getting 200 change scrolls and 200 eggs and changing all the babies the moment they hatch, no matter what the genes are.
I'm hoping to do a 200 egg "undertide" hatch by getting 200 change scrolls and 200 eggs and changing all the babies the moment they hatch, no matter what the genes are.
Y02PS6v.png
I always sell eggs unless they're special event eggs like the Banescale eggs or the dormant Obelisk statues, in which case you can't sell them because they're account-bound lol.

I let other people gamble with RNG. Guaranteed money is always better to me.
I always sell eggs unless they're special event eggs like the Banescale eggs or the dormant Obelisk statues, in which case you can't sell them because they're account-bound lol.

I let other people gamble with RNG. Guaranteed money is always better to me.
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
I've still got like 80 eggs from last year.....so neither probably. Stuff them in my vault because I am a hoarder.

Actually though it's a mix. I'll save most for selling later and hatch a couple. Because who doesn't love turning a 220+g egg into a 5g hatchling? It's like magic.

I usually hatch the first egg I get and then use their bio to save NotN related info. Like how many of what I've bought/brewed. Prices I paid for noc hatchlings, and that sort of thing.
I've still got like 80 eggs from last year.....so neither probably. Stuff them in my vault because I am a hoarder.

Actually though it's a mix. I'll save most for selling later and hatch a couple. Because who doesn't love turning a 220+g egg into a 5g hatchling? It's like magic.

I usually hatch the first egg I get and then use their bio to save NotN related info. Like how many of what I've bought/brewed. Prices I paid for noc hatchlings, and that sort of thing.
1 2 3 4 5 6