Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B]65KT or gene for any eggs | Online
1 2 3 4 5 6
I want buy some eggs, each 65KT. Ping me to make sure I have enough money. Then send a message with your egg, I will reply with my T soon. :)

Now you can exchange your eggs for my gene.
Gembond gene is 3 eggs, and skydancer breed change is 6 eggs, smoke gene is 4 eggs.
I have 0 gembond, 2 skydancer and 1 smoke now.

Thanks for the eggs! :D
I want buy some eggs, each 65KT. Ping me to make sure I have enough money. Then send a message with your egg, I will reply with my T soon. :)

Now you can exchange your eggs for my gene.
Gembond gene is 3 eggs, and skydancer breed change is 6 eggs, smoke gene is 4 eggs.
I have 0 gembond, 2 skydancer and 1 smoke now.

Thanks for the eggs! :D
banner_zps8963c45a.jpg
bump
bump
banner_zps8963c45a.jpg
@FoxBall

I have a Shadow Egg that I'll send your way.
@FoxBall

I have a Shadow Egg that I'll send your way.
@buddylove Thanks! Send me a message. :)
@buddylove Thanks! Send me a message. :)
banner_zps8963c45a.jpg
bump
bump
banner_zps8963c45a.jpg
@FoxBall
I have a shadow egg as well c:
@FoxBall
I have a shadow egg as well c:
cuLhd.gifbhdvo.gifToraK.gifY9EfH.gifC43Bi.gifH66vX.gifXQ13D.gifeRKk0.gifVCRKa.gifTa6V7.giffH02H.gif
horror_s_art_shop_support_graphic_1_by_dysfunctional_h0rr0r-d96mdc6.gif
@FoxBall. I got a plague egg. Are you still buying?

Also, how do you feel about recently grown first gens/not breed that is a double? Rust/Forest/Rust

He's got to go and I don't want to exalt him. He is rather cute, just not my cup of tea.
@FoxBall. I got a plague egg. Are you still buying?

Also, how do you feel about recently grown first gens/not breed that is a double? Rust/Forest/Rust

He's got to go and I don't want to exalt him. He is rather cute, just not my cup of tea.
tumblr_niajzvn5n21tfzajgo1_400.gif
@H0rr0r Thank you! Send a message to me. :)
@H0rr0r Thank you! Send a message to me. :)
banner_zps8963c45a.jpg
@FoxBall

Sent! :3
@FoxBall

Sent! :3
cuLhd.gifbhdvo.gifToraK.gifY9EfH.gifC43Bi.gifH66vX.gifXQ13D.gifeRKk0.gifVCRKa.gifTa6V7.giffH02H.gif
horror_s_art_shop_support_graphic_1_by_dysfunctional_h0rr0r-d96mdc6.gif
@Nyxidos I'm still buy eggs now, send a message with your egg. But I don't have interesting with you first gen, maybe you can ask other?
@Nyxidos I'm still buy eggs now, send a message with your egg. But I don't have interesting with you first gen, maybe you can ask other?
banner_zps8963c45a.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6