Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why did you choose your Flight?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
water because the ocean, oracles, and a missing deity.
water because the ocean, oracles, and a missing deity.
frogge3_resz.png corgisinger.png dXPE3wF.png LEpJMnn.png ZbNAjCO.png Tl1dGxE.png tqGkHih.png
Z0DR4mq.png
e12L4xz.png
started in nature because i liked. plants, still love it but felt a need for a change so i moved to plague (not just cause theyre 'opposites' i also loved the aesthetic and lore) considering moving back to nature if i get enough money
started in nature because i liked. plants, still love it but felt a need for a change so i moved to plague (not just cause theyre 'opposites' i also loved the aesthetic and lore) considering moving back to nature if i get enough money
14553.png FR+3
art shop
about
The brown and blue of lightning matches my main tab’s colors. I don’t care much for lightning, lightning festival items, or Stormcatcher otherwise : |
The brown and blue of lightning matches my main tab’s colors. I don’t care much for lightning, lightning festival items, or Stormcatcher otherwise : |
The friend who got me to join was also in Shadow.
The friend who got me to join was also in Shadow.
52014.png
I U S
he/she | fr +3
Volcanoes, things that burn.
Volcanoes, things that burn.
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
Green :3
Green :3
Giant Lilypad Cedar Logs Flute Snakeskin Garden Lace
I wanted to be a villain :3
I wanted to be a villain :3
20240124-2118111.gif
i thought the turquoise was cool. and i guess it fit with my username.
i thought the turquoise was cool. and i guess it fit with my username.
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
I like science
I like science
he/him
T5sUJyn.png
my first flight was wind. mostly because my friend who introduced me to fr was from wind and i'm bad at decision making.... (wind's sorta theme of adventure and travel tied nicely to my little scraps of lore later on though!)

but when i was familiar enough with the site i decided to move to arcane - stars, space, science, exploration, pursuing the unknown and observatory aesthetics are all very close to me.
my first flight was wind. mostly because my friend who introduced me to fr was from wind and i'm bad at decision making.... (wind's sorta theme of adventure and travel tied nicely to my little scraps of lore later on though!)

but when i was familiar enough with the site i decided to move to arcane - stars, space, science, exploration, pursuing the unknown and observatory aesthetics are all very close to me.
4350.png hey there! i would appreciate any sci-fi book recommendations, hit me up if you feel like it! (unrelated to the picture of barry bee benson)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11