Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | interest check??
this will probably be deleted after i get some answers but would anyone be interested in a pigeon QnA? like, some rarely known information about pigeons at the top then people can ask questions and if i know the answer then i'll answer them! i really like pigeons and i want to know if anybody would actually interact with a pigeon based QnA.
this will probably be deleted after i get some answers but would anyone be interested in a pigeon QnA? like, some rarely known information about pigeons at the top then people can ask questions and if i know the answer then i'll answer them! i really like pigeons and i want to know if anybody would actually interact with a pigeon based QnA.
avvguL8.png21HPBC6.pngEBhPDIs.gif
Hi @MyCatEatsDoors! Just a quick note, if you'd like to discuss pigeons because you're interested in them, that's a-okay! Presenting yourself as an expert on birds via a Q&A on a video game forum (which is what Flight Rising is) is not okay, as we're not well-versed in the ins and outs of birds, experts, etc. A bird-focused website and forum would be more appropriate, as their staff would be able to provide proper credential checks. Thank you!
Hi @MyCatEatsDoors! Just a quick note, if you'd like to discuss pigeons because you're interested in them, that's a-okay! Presenting yourself as an expert on birds via a Q&A on a video game forum (which is what Flight Rising is) is not okay, as we're not well-versed in the ins and outs of birds, experts, etc. A bird-focused website and forum would be more appropriate, as their staff would be able to provide proper credential checks. Thank you!