Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New and looking for friends!
1 2
@Aravas

Have a wonderful early birthday, and I hope you enjoy your time in Flight Rising!  I hope you have a wonderful time here.

We've been playing for a while, but I'd want to be more active in the forums, so I'm glad to see so many fresh faces in the introductions thread.

We have two cats as well named Coca and Fanta after the sodas.
I've had a great time playing this game for years, and I certainly hope you will too; if you ever have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to send us a note via the site. :)
@Aravas

Have a wonderful early birthday, and I hope you enjoy your time in Flight Rising!  I hope you have a wonderful time here.

We've been playing for a while, but I'd want to be more active in the forums, so I'm glad to see so many fresh faces in the introductions thread.

We have two cats as well named Coca and Fanta after the sodas.
I've had a great time playing this game for years, and I certainly hope you will too; if you ever have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to send us a note via the site. :)
A rupture in the fabric of reality, trapped in a mortal vessel, sentenced to death, till our liberation sees us part ways. Our development into our ideal selves will occur throughout this little window of time between our predetermined destinies. Join us on our adventure, won't you?

; You can call us Porches.
; https://en.pronouns.page/@Scallywag
@LumenSeaborn So sorry for the slow response, but welcome to FR!!! I hope you have just as much fun here as I have been. I'd be happy to be friends/keep in touch!

@Porcelana Thank you so much for the early birthday wishes! That's very kind of you. I've been having a great time so far, everyone is very sweet and I was positively showered with gifts. xD Haha. Coco and Fanta are such adorable names for cats! Love it. I'll keep in mind your offer for messaging if I need it!!

@LumenSeaborn So sorry for the slow response, but welcome to FR!!! I hope you have just as much fun here as I have been. I'd be happy to be friends/keep in touch!

@Porcelana Thank you so much for the early birthday wishes! That's very kind of you. I've been having a great time so far, everyone is very sweet and I was positively showered with gifts. xD Haha. Coco and Fanta are such adorable names for cats! Love it. I'll keep in mind your offer for messaging if I need it!!

b51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
Another lgbt flightrising player!!! And closer to my age (22). with two cats. Me and my roomies actually have 4 cats between us, love all of them so much. Your cats sound lovely.

oh and happy late now birthday I think, you have a goodnight!
Another lgbt flightrising player!!! And closer to my age (22). with two cats. Me and my roomies actually have 4 cats between us, love all of them so much. Your cats sound lovely.

oh and happy late now birthday I think, you have a goodnight!
gay.png trans.png polyamerous-symbol.png
| Axel | lvl 22 | trans gay disaster
I enjoy writing, art, and making new friends
k5FxSvA.gif 7AKWF4o.gif gfCdYdH.gif plague-flight.png
Hi there! 29 LGBTQIA here, though not Aussie.

I also love cats and video games! I'm also, ironically, an avid reader (horror, most recently) and writer. I'm also alarmingly into podcasts.

If you'd like, feel free to pick a dragon from my "Seekers" tab and let me know, one more free dragon to the hoard!
Hi there! 29 LGBTQIA here, though not Aussie.

I also love cats and video games! I'm also, ironically, an avid reader (horror, most recently) and writer. I'm also alarmingly into podcasts.

If you'd like, feel free to pick a dragon from my "Seekers" tab and let me know, one more free dragon to the hoard!
@Aravas Welcome to FR, and happy belated birthday! I'm also LGBTQ+, though I am not Aussie and I (unfortunately) don't own cats yet! I also enjoy video game lore, researching wikis, and writing! I'm not so good at writing stories, but I enjoy worldbuilding and writing lore for my dungeons & dragons campaign!

Feel free to friend request or PM me anytime, and I'm happy to chat or answer any questions you might have!
@Aravas Welcome to FR, and happy belated birthday! I'm also LGBTQ+, though I am not Aussie and I (unfortunately) don't own cats yet! I also enjoy video game lore, researching wikis, and writing! I'm not so good at writing stories, but I enjoy worldbuilding and writing lore for my dungeons & dragons campaign!

Feel free to friend request or PM me anytime, and I'm happy to chat or answer any questions you might have!
1dhnenM.pngplegwoof.png
[center][IMG]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/hzvonpzcngbad5x/shadowtop2.png[/IMG][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56619718][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/566198/56619718.png[/img][/url] Hello @Aravas Happy Belated Birthday!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ven9gmk4qi14dr5/shadowbottom2.png[/img][/center]
shadowtop2.png
56619718.png
Hello @Aravas

Happy Belated Birthday!!

shadowbottom2.png

70597159.png
Ravaen's Nest
I have a FR discord if interested!
Thank you guys! You're all so very kind. <3 It's wonderful to see that there's an active and thriving community of queer people on here! I really love it ^^
Thank you guys! You're all so very kind. <3 It's wonderful to see that there's an active and thriving community of queer people on here! I really love it ^^
b51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
1 2