Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Pick an Egg {Doors Game}
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 183 184
@DrRain I think I would say I would be the hacker

Damn, I got sniped. I guess that leaves me with the flower.
@DrRain I think I would say I would be the hacker

Damn, I got sniped. I guess that leaves me with the flower.
My OC's Name is
Wake.
My username is in honor of the
Shadowmother!
52618549414_7004ff814f_w.jpg
[b]“I would be the hacker.”[/b] @TheMoonTrain Somewhere around the five to six hour mark, more and more often the group would have to go through some sort of test. At first, you thought it was some way to shoehorn in new mechanics, to try and make the game engaging. They would always go the same way, a keen-eyed character setting up a scenario and then a minigame would follow to see if you could pass it. Something else weird that started to happen, was that the game seemed to slowly be switching from 2d sprites to 3d ones. It started with the background, then props the characters would use, and finally, after another minigame ended, the screen came back to 3d characters. How confusing! The other characters also started to become tired of keen-eyed one's tests, and so they agreed to stop… after one last test. “Or, no. I think everyone is ready for the real thing.”, they said. And the next thing you know, the game turns into a heist simulator?! Keen-eyed has slowly been training everyone so they could participate in stealing some precious artifact? What in the hell is this! …You had to admit, though. It was pretty fun. Your character got tasked with being the hacker of the group, and all previously introduced mechanics got brought back up, creating an interesting challenge. However… the game decided to install some sort of virtual assistant on your computer. It's the keen-eyed character. It was charming at first, but now you can't figure out how to get rid of this thing. It seems eerily sentient! At least it's not in love with you. That would be a disaster. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80849153][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/808492/80849153_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Give her the flower.[/b] @InHerWake Okay. You have to say it. You don't like the shy girl that much! But she keeps on being pitiful and sad about everything, you just can't help but pick her every time! It's like she realized your character is too soft and is taking advantage of them or something. And she keeps on taking more and more of your flowers! Even you, as the player, are starting to get annoyed by it. But then she starts to tear up again and… argh! Too sad! Your garden is practically barren when an angry talking lion approaches your character and tells them to stop being a pushover and go retrieve the flowers from the evil witch's hands. You agree to do it, because yeah! Those are yours! The game immediately switches into a cute little pixelated rpg. It is very charming and has great music, not to mention the strangely deep message and hidden secrets. You have a blast playing it! And getting to defeat the evil flower stealer with chess-based combat was very satisfying. When the rpg ends, it turns out this was all fake and instead what really happened was your character asserting boundaries with the girl. Her brother shows up too, and he's much nicer than her! You get pretty mad when you find out you can't romance him, but at least he does become a pretty good friend to your character. You kind of forget about his sister. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80071870][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/800719/80071870_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Ring of fire.[/b] @Kiradog234 Nearing the 10 hour mark you set for yourself, you had to admit you were bored out of your mind. Really, what did your friend see in this game? To each their own, you guess, but you don't even play those types of games and you can still tell this is generic as all hell! They don't even have fun music so you can distract yourself with it! But then, a new character shows up. She's mysterious and looks so intriguing, you jump at the chance to have a route with her, hoping against hope that she'll be interesting. And uh. You got what you wanted. Perhaps you got [i]too[/i] much of it. You have to be grateful this game was PG! With all the betrayal, wildness and unreasonable amounts of arson, you can only wonder what would have happened with a higher rating. Seriously. There was so much arson. Putting things on fire is fun, but there is a limit! And so many dramas and plot twists happened, you felt like you were watching a telenovela! But, it did get you hooked. Especially when the art style changed to a more realistic and detailed one, along with all lines suddenly being voice acted, even your character's! You didn't have to read anymore, it was great! Everything did eventually end with a happy ending, but oh boy, was it a rollercoaster of a ride. You miiight… have become a little too invested. You have way too much merchandise now. And, look. You didn't mean to buy a life-sized doll of the love interest, okay! You really didn't! You thought it was a small figurine! But you have it now. You're not sure what to do with it. For now, you leave it with the equally life-sized mascot doll you brought (it's a very common mistake, okay!) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81741940][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/817420/81741940_350.png[/img][/url][item=Snowy Owlynx]
“I would be the hacker.”
@TheMoonTrain
Somewhere around the five to six hour mark, more and more often the group would have to go through some sort of test. At first, you thought it was some way to shoehorn in new mechanics, to try and make the game engaging. They would always go the same way, a keen-eyed character setting up a scenario and then a minigame would follow to see if you could pass it.
Something else weird that started to happen, was that the game seemed to slowly be switching from 2d sprites to 3d ones. It started with the background, then props the characters would use, and finally, after another minigame ended, the screen came back to 3d characters. How confusing!
The other characters also started to become tired of keen-eyed one's tests, and so they agreed to stop… after one last test. “Or, no. I think everyone is ready for the real thing.”, they said.
And the next thing you know, the game turns into a heist simulator?! Keen-eyed has slowly been training everyone so they could participate in stealing some precious artifact? What in the hell is this!
…You had to admit, though. It was pretty fun. Your character got tasked with being the hacker of the group, and all previously introduced mechanics got brought back up, creating an interesting challenge.
However… the game decided to install some sort of virtual assistant on your computer. It's the keen-eyed character. It was charming at first, but now you can't figure out how to get rid of this thing. It seems eerily sentient!
At least it's not in love with you. That would be a disaster.
80849153_350.png

Give her the flower.
@InHerWake
Okay. You have to say it.
You don't like the shy girl that much! But she keeps on being pitiful and sad about everything, you just can't help but pick her every time! It's like she realized your character is too soft and is taking advantage of them or something.
And she keeps on taking more and more of your flowers! Even you, as the player, are starting to get annoyed by it. But then she starts to tear up again and… argh! Too sad!
Your garden is practically barren when an angry talking lion approaches your character and tells them to stop being a pushover and go retrieve the flowers from the evil witch's hands. You agree to do it, because yeah! Those are yours!
The game immediately switches into a cute little pixelated rpg. It is very charming and has great music, not to mention the strangely deep message and hidden secrets. You have a blast playing it! And getting to defeat the evil flower stealer with chess-based combat was very satisfying.
When the rpg ends, it turns out this was all fake and instead what really happened was your character asserting boundaries with the girl. Her brother shows up too, and he's much nicer than her! You get pretty mad when you find out you can't romance him, but at least he does become a pretty good friend to your character. You kind of forget about his sister.
80071870_350.png

Ring of fire.
@Kiradog234
Nearing the 10 hour mark you set for yourself, you had to admit you were bored out of your mind. Really, what did your friend see in this game? To each their own, you guess, but you don't even play those types of games and you can still tell this is generic as all hell! They don't even have fun music so you can distract yourself with it!
But then, a new character shows up. She's mysterious and looks so intriguing, you jump at the chance to have a route with her, hoping against hope that she'll be interesting.
And uh. You got what you wanted. Perhaps you got too much of it. You have to be grateful this game was PG! With all the betrayal, wildness and unreasonable amounts of arson, you can only wonder what would have happened with a higher rating.
Seriously. There was so much arson. Putting things on fire is fun, but there is a limit! And so many dramas and plot twists happened, you felt like you were watching a telenovela! But, it did get you hooked. Especially when the art style changed to a more realistic and detailed one, along with all lines suddenly being voice acted, even your character's! You didn't have to read anymore, it was great!
Everything did eventually end with a happy ending, but oh boy, was it a rollercoaster of a ride. You miiight… have become a little too invested. You have way too much merchandise now. And, look. You didn't mean to buy a life-sized doll of the love interest, okay! You really didn't! You thought it was a small figurine!
But you have it now. You're not sure what to do with it. For now, you leave it with the equally life-sized mascot doll you brought (it's a very common mistake, okay!)
81741940_350.png Snowy Owlynx
========= tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif She/he/they
Fr+4
Wishlist
Fav Dragon
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
An egg is a new beginning, regardless of what that may entail

Egg 1: A sunrise on the first day of winter. It’s cold, there’s a brisk breeze pulling at your wings, and you want nothing more than to go back to your cave and sleep the glistening morning away. But, someone needs to shovel the snow out of the nesting grounds, and today that lucky someone is you!

Egg 2: A new acquaintance. You’ve never been too sociable, not even when you’re dragged along to a party hosted by one of your close friend group, filled with dragons you’ve never met before. Would it be awful? You very much expected so. But when a charming stranger introduces themselves with ‘I can’t express enough how much I’d rather be anywhere else’ your curiosity is alighted.

Egg 3: Dear diary…The first words of a new book are no easy task to write. What if they aren’t gripping enough? What if they don’t end up making sense? What if the characters don’t fit their actions? There is so much to consider. The first words are the hardest, but they are also the bravest. Nothing can be started without that first step, and it is only when you meet the characters through writing their thoughts that you begin to realise how truly fitting first words can be.
An egg is a new beginning, regardless of what that may entail

Egg 1: A sunrise on the first day of winter. It’s cold, there’s a brisk breeze pulling at your wings, and you want nothing more than to go back to your cave and sleep the glistening morning away. But, someone needs to shovel the snow out of the nesting grounds, and today that lucky someone is you!

Egg 2: A new acquaintance. You’ve never been too sociable, not even when you’re dragged along to a party hosted by one of your close friend group, filled with dragons you’ve never met before. Would it be awful? You very much expected so. But when a charming stranger introduces themselves with ‘I can’t express enough how much I’d rather be anywhere else’ your curiosity is alighted.

Egg 3: Dear diary…The first words of a new book are no easy task to write. What if they aren’t gripping enough? What if they don’t end up making sense? What if the characters don’t fit their actions? There is so much to consider. The first words are the hardest, but they are also the bravest. Nothing can be started without that first step, and it is only when you meet the characters through writing their thoughts that you begin to realise how truly fitting first words can be.
Eh7mW.gif
5tHOv.gif
WpHT3.gif
8qVxd.gif
Bo1ub.gif
FpJLG.gif
TuipX.gif
gF5U2.gif
QZhRp.gif
KkedT.gif
@Kiradog234 I'll take egg 2!
@Kiradog234 I'll take egg 2!
@Kiradog234

Winter sunrise is very appealing, egg 1 please <3
@Kiradog234

Winter sunrise is very appealing, egg 1 please <3
TO5f5vS.png
soR20oU.png
tqGkHih.png
rI18gRz.png
dEe2UrM.png
ZZjBGKI.png
~ I prefer MODERN BREEDS ^^

+ + + Check out my Wanderers tab for beautiful, fairly priced dragons that need homes!
WI1HIHE.gif
@Kiradog234 Egg 3, please!
@Kiradog234 Egg 3, please!
2KAdknV.png tqGkHih.png
@cheeryPsycho Egg 1: You're halfway through snow shovelling when you realise your shovel seems heavier than if it was full of snow. You shake it a little, trying to fgure out why this is. The snow begins to move of its own accord, and then a small dragon with huge eyes appears from amidst the pile. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82506758][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/825068/82506758_350.png[/img][/url] @LarksparDragon Egg 2: It turns out this intriguing fellow is about as introverted as you are, and he doesn’t know anyone else at this party either. You gravitate towards each other, drawn together by your equal dislike of the throngs of dragons in the centre of the room. You ask him, after introductions of course, if he’d rather go somewhere else that ISNT here, and he agrees, so long as it’s equally warm. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63544715][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/635448/63544715_350.png[/img][/url] @steamedclovers Egg 3: The first word, the first paragraph, the first page, the first chapter. The book forms itself before your eyes. It really is a strange thing, creativity. This entire being, who you’ve named Pistol, has depth now, and a storyline. They even have a friend written into the pages with them. Who knows what they’ll get up to? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82488616][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/824887/82488616_350.png[/img][/url] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/1795.png[/img]

@cheeryPsycho
Egg 1: You're halfway through snow shovelling when you realise your shovel seems heavier than if it was full of snow. You shake it a little, trying to fgure out why this is. The snow begins to move of its own accord, and then a small dragon with huge eyes appears from amidst the pile.

82506758_350.png

@LarksparDragon
Egg 2: It turns out this intriguing fellow is about as introverted as you are, and he doesn’t know anyone else at this party either. You gravitate towards each other, drawn together by your equal dislike of the throngs of dragons in the centre of the room. You ask him, after introductions of course, if he’d rather go somewhere else that ISNT here, and he agrees, so long as it’s equally warm.
63544715_350.png

@steamedclovers
Egg 3: The first word, the first paragraph, the first page, the first chapter. The book forms itself before your eyes. It really is a strange thing, creativity. This entire being, who you’ve named Pistol, has depth now, and a storyline. They even have a friend written into the pages with them. Who knows what they’ll get up to?

82488616_350.png
1795.png
Eh7mW.gif
5tHOv.gif
WpHT3.gif
8qVxd.gif
Bo1ub.gif
FpJLG.gif
TuipX.gif
gF5U2.gif
QZhRp.gif
KkedT.gif
Fruit picking time!! You are here to pick some fruits for your clan in this rather....very busy market place. Oof.
Not even a little place left to rest your feet in some stalls. Sigh.

Well, there's three stalls in the far corner—a grapes stall, a melon stall and a pear stall— with not many dragons there, so you decide to check out one of these stalls and leave.

Choose a fruit to take home.
Fruit picking time!! You are here to pick some fruits for your clan in this rather....very busy market place. Oof.
Not even a little place left to rest your feet in some stalls. Sigh.

Well, there's three stalls in the far corner—a grapes stall, a melon stall and a pear stall— with not many dragons there, so you decide to check out one of these stalls and leave.

Choose a fruit to take home.
2KAdknV.png tqGkHih.png
@steamedclovers
Aiyoh, what trouble, no one even volunteered to come with? >:o
I'll pick... Some melons!
@steamedclovers
Aiyoh, what trouble, no one even volunteered to come with? >:o
I'll pick... Some melons!
========= tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif She/he/they
Fr+4
Wishlist
Fav Dragon
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
@steamedclovers i'll grab a pear, i think :)
@steamedclovers i'll grab a pear, i think :)
e49ylni.png
P9pWXTH.png
p8qgXPn.gif
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 183 184