Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | making the gods GAY
1 2 3 4 5 6
This scares me
This scares me
|Ello I'm Awoken, She/her, FR+8, I am a bunch of lizards in a coat, Profile dragon|
WyB8X7e.jpg
[quote name="fover" date="2022-12-04 10:47:05" ] naw bro what this [/quote] i love my friends guys <3 they're so supportive
fover wrote on 2022-12-04 10:47:05:
naw bro what this

i love my friends guys <3 they're so supportive
food_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gif
and to those i left behind - see you next time
_______ Festival Dom Discounts

but seriously, please check out the FDD hub, we need you ;) - any flight appreciated!!
[quote name="Arsenet5" date="2022-12-04 10:48:42" ] *whispers* Stormcatcher is the "pro-lgbtq+" corporations that only appear during April [/quote] @Arsenet5 HEKLP YOU'RE SO RIGHT OMG
Arsenet5 wrote on 2022-12-04 10:48:42:
*whispers* Stormcatcher is the "pro-lgbtq+" corporations that only appear during April

@Arsenet5 HEKLP YOU'RE SO RIGHT OMG

but seriously, please check out the FDD hub, we need you ;) - any flight appreciated!!
Stormcatcher wouldn't care about your sexuality, he just wants you to get back to work.
Stormcatcher wouldn't care about your sexuality, he just wants you to get back to work.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
stormcatcher is definitely a twink ngl. huge gay man.

but also he goes 'gay pride?? what have THEY got to be proud of' as he is gay. definitely concur with him hanging up flags in june and then tearing them down immediately july 1st

also trans lightweaver is so smart wth

but also he goes 'gay pride?? what have THEY got to be proud of' as he is gay. definitely concur with him hanging up flags in june and then tearing them down immediately july 1st

also trans lightweaver is so smart wth
i like minecraft (the video game)
Rw7uKRS.png
disagree on the stormcatcher, hes absolutely in love with a man (himself). maaaaaybe hes trans bc of the lack of snoot, but my personal headcanon is that he did that to make both male and female ridgies feel equally close to him (males share the pronouns, females share appearance) and that hes not trans. probably dislikes all pdas because they reduce productivity but doesnt care what employees do in their downtime

edit: also water is 100% accurate, i do everything in a hella bi/pansexual way but am very shy about telling people i actually am just bc im super anxious and tend to hide things
disagree on the stormcatcher, hes absolutely in love with a man (himself). maaaaaybe hes trans bc of the lack of snoot, but my personal headcanon is that he did that to make both male and female ridgies feel equally close to him (males share the pronouns, females share appearance) and that hes not trans. probably dislikes all pdas because they reduce productivity but doesnt care what employees do in their downtime

edit: also water is 100% accurate, i do everything in a hella bi/pansexual way but am very shy about telling people i actually am just bc im super anxious and tend to hide things
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
homophobic stormcatcher makes me uncomfortable, but the others are cute and i stan trans lightweaver
homophobic stormcatcher makes me uncomfortable, but the others are cute and i stan trans lightweaver
o1Ug1jU.png
» bea
» she/her
» +9 FR time
This is so accurate it’s great. I agree with everything. Not sure what possessed you and forced you to write this, but tell it it did a good job [quote name="Dalk" date="2022-12-04 12:45:06" ] stormcatcher is definitely a twink ngl. huge gay man. but also he goes 'gay pride?? what have THEY got to be proud of' as he is gay. definitely concur with him hanging up flags in june and then tearing them down immediately july 1st [/quote] Love this headcannon(?), certainly agree. He doesn’t really care about the sexuality/gender of his employees as long as they work, but he certainly isn’t an ally either. I wouldn’t call him homophobic per say, as he doesn’t discriminate, but he isn’t really care for pride or anything like that. Picturing that Brandon Rogers skit of Bryce Tankthrust (ceo character) during pride month…
This is so accurate it’s great. I agree with everything. Not sure what possessed you and forced you to write this, but tell it it did a good job
Dalk wrote on 2022-12-04 12:45:06:

Love this headcannon(?), certainly agree. He doesn’t really care about the sexuality/gender of his employees as long as they work, but he certainly isn’t an ally either. I wouldn’t call him homophobic per say, as he doesn’t discriminate, but he isn’t really care for pride or anything like that. Picturing that Brandon Rogers skit of Bryce Tankthrust (ceo character) during pride month…
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
Hmm. I do like alloace Shadowbinder. I think she's also low-key polyamorous. Her heart is full of love. She shows it with jokes and teasing and occasionally causing terrible things to happen to people you don't like.
Hmm. I do like alloace Shadowbinder. I think she's also low-key polyamorous. Her heart is full of love. She shows it with jokes and teasing and occasionally causing terrible things to happen to people you don't like.
She/Her. On a semi-hiatus.
Wy0IOy1.png
[quote name="LemonySnaket" date="2022-12-04 12:57:14" ] This is so accurate it’s great. I agree with everything. Not sure what possessed you and forced you to write this, but tell it it did a good job [/quote] @LemonySnaket i will do that thank you(tee hee)
LemonySnaket wrote on 2022-12-04 12:57:14:
This is so accurate it’s great. I agree with everything. Not sure what possessed you and forced you to write this, but tell it it did a good job

@LemonySnaket i will do that thank you(tee hee)

1 2 3 4 5 6