Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed] December Kindness Challenge '22
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 221 222
Day 4
Pinkerton was giving out snacks, so I sent a lil snack bouquet out :D
Day 4
Pinkerton was giving out snacks, so I sent a lil snack bouquet out :D
GDNAFKM.pngja7LBPj.pngRIcFGhS.png
December 4

Thee gifted some items to Light's Hibernal Den thread.
December 4

Thee gifted some items to Light's Hibernal Den thread.
Dec 2 -
Light Flight's familiar thread is on hiatus so I giftbombed someone with familiars that they don't have yet~

Dec 3 -
Giftbombed two new players with harder-to-obtain items, one in Shadow and another in Arcane

Dec 4 - Trading Post Challenge
Sent some familiars, food items, and battle stones to one of Light's donation call~
Dec 2 -
Light Flight's familiar thread is on hiatus so I giftbombed someone with familiars that they don't have yet~

Dec 3 -
Giftbombed two new players with harder-to-obtain items, one in Shadow and another in Arcane

Dec 4 - Trading Post Challenge
Sent some familiars, food items, and battle stones to one of Light's donation call~
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
December 3 - Giftbombed a new player with a bunch of apparel

December 4th - Pinkerton gave me a scarf, Crimm wanted a (different scarf) so I donated scarves and some other items to Light Flight's Message-gram program
December 3 - Giftbombed a new player with a bunch of apparel

December 4th - Pinkerton gave me a scarf, Crimm wanted a (different scarf) so I donated scarves and some other items to Light Flight's Message-gram program
December 4th

Pinkerton decided to give me a Berserker stone and so I immediately gave it to a special someone. :)
December 4th

Pinkerton decided to give me a Berserker stone and so I immediately gave it to a special someone. :)
sent a donation directly to nature's dom vault! with dtb going on i know i could just do something directly with that but that feels a lil. cheaty. gfyisdkla
sent a donation directly to nature's dom vault! with dtb going on i know i could just do something directly with that but that feels a lil. cheaty. gfyisdkla
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png
December 3rd

Missed doing this yesterday due to being sick, but sent a gift to a player that joined today! (@/SlimeyBoi)

December 4th

I got a celestine geode from Pinkerton, so I decided to put together an arcane themed gift for a December Kindness participant! (@/Frostmeri)
December 3rd

Missed doing this yesterday due to being sick, but sent a gift to a player that joined today! (@/SlimeyBoi)

December 4th

I got a celestine geode from Pinkerton, so I decided to put together an arcane themed gift for a December Kindness participant! (@/Frostmeri)
> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
Day 4 done! Sent a random gift bomb [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Day 4 done! Sent a random gift bomb
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
I donated an apparel set based on what I pulled from pinkerton to the nature apparel thread!
I donated an apparel set based on what I pulled from pinkerton to the nature apparel thread!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
[center][b]December 3rd[/b][/center] Sent a familiar giftbomb with some other small items to a new player I found [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] [center][b]December 4th[/b][/center] I couldn't find ice's programs for things like coli and stuff so I'm just going to send this stuff to someone random [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
December 3rd
Sent a familiar giftbomb with some other small items to a new player I found
December 4th
I couldn't find ice's programs for things like coli and stuff so I'm just going to send this stuff to someone random
ba119729640c7b4e6f7c4b9ef3b4606300c4572a.gifglXxMGc.png
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 221 222