Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DtB 2022 All Flight Raffle [ROUND 10]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
Sunday's Quest: i ordered a doodle!
Sunday QOTD: funnily enough my favorite time of year is Christmas! i dont care for presents, i care for the love and happiness that gets spread around. i live where it snows so getting to see a bunch of houses lit up in the spirit of Christmas at night is truly something i love :] so, DtB is a really fun event for me!
Sunday's Quest: i ordered a doodle!
Sunday QOTD: funnily enough my favorite time of year is Christmas! i dont care for presents, i care for the love and happiness that gets spread around. i live where it snows so getting to see a bunch of houses lit up in the spirit of Christmas at night is truly something i love :] so, DtB is a really fun event for me!
6fbqrZs.pngHGLeveler1.png
@Mandragorum [b]Dragon Link/Widget:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/3395][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/34/3395_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Which apple?:[/b] Candy [b]Extra:[/b] Worm [b]Other:[/b] Ruby Apple, Gold Candy, Sky Worm? [b]Payment Type:[/b] Treasure
@Mandragorum

Dragon Link/Widget: 3395_350.png
Which apple?: Candy
Extra: Worm
Other: Ruby Apple, Gold Candy, Sky Worm?
Payment Type: Treasure
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
@ceravanne
Hello! I don't see your bulk order on the spreadsheet yet, have you sent to an offline attendant? If so it's alright, I'll just know to wait for the order to pop up once they get to it!
@ceravanne
Hello! I don't see your bulk order on the spreadsheet yet, have you sent to an offline attendant? If so it's alright, I'll just know to wait for the order to pop up once they get to it!
  • FR+9
  • 29y/o
  • they/them
@Mandragorum Sent to an attendant, not sure if they are offline [img]https://i.imgur.com/3Syts4i.png[/img]
@Mandragorum Sent to an attendant, not sure if they are offline

3Syts4i.png
christmas is my fav simply because of the aesthetics of having many beautiful light displays. that and hot cocoa and peppermint!

daily pinglist please!
christmas is my fav simply because of the aesthetics of having many beautiful light displays. that and hot cocoa and peppermint!

daily pinglist please!
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
Sunday's Question:

I actually do really like the Holiday season :). My friends are all free around this time, so we all meet up together and spend time with each other. It's a lot of fun every year!
Sunday's Question:

I actually do really like the Holiday season :). My friends are all free around this time, so we all meet up together and spend time with each other. It's a lot of fun every year!
CAPTAIN / CPTN
tumblr_inline_nj2bxhyBSy1rkfucz.png 2rWR3yh.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
XC93sMs.png
XmHV7tO.png
ePOliyb.png
Check out my Flight Rising Family!
fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png Mist
fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png Larsss
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Daychorus
Sunday's Question:
There are so many holidays that happen around this time of year! What is your favourite holiday (any time of year) and why?

I genuinely really enjoy Thanksgiving! My family has no traditional ties in the historical sense to this holiday, so it's usually just an excuse to gather 'round and get some food.
Sunday's Question:
There are so many holidays that happen around this time of year! What is your favourite holiday (any time of year) and why?

I genuinely really enjoy Thanksgiving! My family has no traditional ties in the historical sense to this holiday, so it's usually just an excuse to gather 'round and get some food.
GDNAFKM.pngja7LBPj.pngRIcFGhS.png
Sunday's Question:

My dad has a lot of baggage that comes with "traditional" christian holidays that he grew up with, so he tends to stray from them to not deal with any of the hubub that comes with celebrating - but that doesn't mean he doesn't celebrate something! He gets together around the last few weeks of December to celebrate a new holiday - Chipmas!

It's tradition to bring in a bag of chips - either your favorite, something you want to try, or a new flavor that's just hit the shelves, and we sit down and chat and enjoy some chips! We'll make home-made dip, have some drinks, and maybe watch a movie if we're feeling so inclined. It's become one of my favorite holidays because it scratches my itch for Christmas celebrations with my dad, and I also get to try out a bunch of new delicious chip flavors!
Sunday's Question:

My dad has a lot of baggage that comes with "traditional" christian holidays that he grew up with, so he tends to stray from them to not deal with any of the hubub that comes with celebrating - but that doesn't mean he doesn't celebrate something! He gets together around the last few weeks of December to celebrate a new holiday - Chipmas!

It's tradition to bring in a bag of chips - either your favorite, something you want to try, or a new flavor that's just hit the shelves, and we sit down and chat and enjoy some chips! We'll make home-made dip, have some drinks, and maybe watch a movie if we're feeling so inclined. It's become one of my favorite holidays because it scratches my itch for Christmas celebrations with my dad, and I also get to try out a bunch of new delicious chip flavors!
A small felt circle that says The Fiber Arts Club in rainbow letters.

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
@Mandragorum [b]Dragon Link/Widget:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81274568][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/812746/81274568_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Which apple?:[/b] Chocolate [b]Extra:[/b] Leaf [b]Other:[/b] - [b]Payment Type:[/b] Bulk Buy
@Mandragorum
Dragon Link/Widget:
81274568_350.png
Which apple?: Chocolate
Extra: Leaf
Other: -
Payment Type: Bulk Buy
6fbqrZs.pngHGLeveler1.png
Quote:
Sunday's Question:

My favorite holiday is New Year's Day. I like the celebrations around the globe to bring a joyous start to the new year.
Quote:
Sunday's Question:

My favorite holiday is New Year's Day. I like the celebrations around the globe to bring a joyous start to the new year.
w8o0xW1.pngSaronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.WXOu4H0.pngt4yhov0.png1Up793k.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42