Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Just saved a frog
That is it, there’s nothing else.

He tried taking shelter from the rain in my house…sorry buddy but I don’t accept home intruders and while frogs are very cute…I don’t think I want to find them inside.

Saved the little lad from inevitability becoming my kittens next toy
That is it, there’s nothing else.

He tried taking shelter from the rain in my house…sorry buddy but I don’t accept home intruders and while frogs are very cute…I don’t think I want to find them inside.

Saved the little lad from inevitability becoming my kittens next toy
xWvVlRG.png
Rivorn
she/they
fr time +0
pixel shop
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif qO3o9mR.pngaQp8eZz.pngybQJlHz.png
DHc3orZ.png
aww that's so sweet! he probably doesn't know how lucky he is!
aww that's so sweet! he probably doesn't know how lucky he is!
TiSXpPl.png
I saved a frog once, too! I was playing mini golf with my sister, her friend, and her friend's brother, and I found a tiny frog in the hole. I picked it up and placed it out of the green so it wouldn't get hit with a golf ball.
I saved a frog once, too! I was playing mini golf with my sister, her friend, and her friend's brother, and I found a tiny frog in the hole. I picked it up and placed it out of the green so it wouldn't get hit with a golf ball.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
i hope the froge is safe now
i hope the froge is safe now
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif