Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Omni's Brew Services [OPEN]
1 2
@Omnidraconia

Could I get 50 trinkets as well, if you have a spot open?
@Omnidraconia

Could I get 50 trinkets as well, if you have a spot open?
@tnoy23 totally, you'd just have to wait for the person before you to be finished. If that's ok by you, send me a CR with the items and money!
@tnoy23 totally, you'd just have to wait for the person before you to be finished. If that's ok by you, send me a CR with the items and money!
UHaD9ef.pngR2oi3Fx.png
@IceDragon1 I can give you two slots, if you'd like! You're currently behind 2-3 people, so it might take a week or two, if that's ok! Send me a CR with your money and items if so!
@IceDragon1 I can give you two slots, if you'd like! You're currently behind 2-3 people, so it might take a week or two, if that's ok! Send me a CR with your money and items if so!
UHaD9ef.pngR2oi3Fx.png
@Omnidraconia Got any grab bags still available? I'll take two [emoji=coatl laughing]
@Omnidraconia

Got any grab bags still available? I'll take two
o667-d01-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d05-R-Reithya.pnggP1RBPa.gifo667-d05-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d01-R-Reithya.png
@Reithya yup, I have 3 total. If that's two, two-way CR me 40kt and I'll send you the items! [emoji=guardian happy]
@Reithya yup, I have 3 total. If that's two, two-way CR me 40kt and I'll send you the items!
UHaD9ef.pngR2oi3Fx.png
@Omnidraconia I'll buy your last grab bag!
@Omnidraconia I'll buy your last grab bag!
fr__earth_by_baelfin-d8uyn6i.png hi im ris and i really dig birds fr__earth_by_baelfin-d8uyn6i.png
@RaptorFeathers sure thing, two-way CR me with the 20kt / g and I'll give you your goodies!
@RaptorFeathers sure thing, two-way CR me with the 20kt / g and I'll give you your goodies!
UHaD9ef.pngR2oi3Fx.png
bump... need some monies
bump... need some monies
UHaD9ef.pngR2oi3Fx.png
I'd love a mass brew if you're open! I have 50 pebbles I'm looking to get melted down.
I'd love a mass brew if you're open! I have 50 pebbles I'm looking to get melted down.
@Brightflight Sounds good, send over the items and money whenever you can and I'll get started ^^
@Brightflight Sounds good, send over the items and money whenever you can and I'll get started ^^
UHaD9ef.pngR2oi3Fx.png
1 2