Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe a Video Game
1 2 ... 306 307 308 309 310 ... 419 420
Everyone is counting on you as you're the last people alive and you've moved out to space. You also play with socks right next to your friends' skeletal bodies.
Everyone is counting on you as you're the last people alive and you've moved out to space. You also play with socks right next to your friends' skeletal bodies.
resize.pngvTpRDFB.gifAbout Me Kitties Adopts Art Shop
I got another one:

You wipe out all of humanity by giving people the common cold.
I got another one:

tn0RSo5.png i1iQAE3.png v7rE7ee.png sh5xjiu.png
5KT5SCp.png tyEuRXe.png LGvol4P.png gYW0j5f.png
Elevator Simulator™ (with a side of billion-year-old alien robots wiping out all life in the galaxy again but that's not as important as the elevators)
Elevator Simulator™ (with a side of billion-year-old alien robots wiping out all life in the galaxy again but that's not as important as the elevators)
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
Hmm....oh I've got a few!

1. Anime girls fling colorful bullets at each other over literally anything because doing any other method would probably kill everyone. Also trumpets galore in the music.
Answer: Touhou. The entire series.

2. A "Gamer", a "Samurai", and a "Hacker" (along with several others) take on murder aliens known as Dragons that bring murder flowers with them. Time travel is used throughout. Also Dragon somehow includes bipedal bears with really big claws and green deer.
Answer: 7th Dragon III: Code VFD

3. FOE! FOE! Everywhere there's FOE! Oh and also airships, drawing your own maps, and watching the characters you made inevitably die brutally to an FOE that you thought you could take down. Failure and learning from it is the name of the game.
Answer: Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan

Finally:
4. Excavate and then hum loudly (or quietly) to awaken Pokemon, but in space! Now go kill these evil tornadoes that want to turn the entire universe into their endless buffet.
Answer: Spectrobes. The entire series, although the third game replaced the hum with "swing your nunchuck/remote". It's kinda annoying to do I'm ngl.
Hmm....oh I've got a few!

1. Anime girls fling colorful bullets at each other over literally anything because doing any other method would probably kill everyone. Also trumpets galore in the music.
Answer: Touhou. The entire series.

2. A "Gamer", a "Samurai", and a "Hacker" (along with several others) take on murder aliens known as Dragons that bring murder flowers with them. Time travel is used throughout. Also Dragon somehow includes bipedal bears with really big claws and green deer.
Answer: 7th Dragon III: Code VFD

3. FOE! FOE! Everywhere there's FOE! Oh and also airships, drawing your own maps, and watching the characters you made inevitably die brutally to an FOE that you thought you could take down. Failure and learning from it is the name of the game.
Answer: Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan

Finally:
4. Excavate and then hum loudly (or quietly) to awaken Pokemon, but in space! Now go kill these evil tornadoes that want to turn the entire universe into their endless buffet.
Answer: Spectrobes. The entire series, although the third game replaced the hum with "swing your nunchuck/remote". It's kinda annoying to do I'm ngl.
x72ysXo.png
[quote name="ThatWolfNyla" date="2022-12-03 17:43:06" ] I got another one: You wipe out all of humanity by giving people the common cold. [/quote] [spoiler]Plague Inc?[/spoiler]
ThatWolfNyla wrote on 2022-12-03 17:43:06:
I got another one:

Plague Inc?
resize.pngvTpRDFB.gifAbout Me Kitties Adopts Art Shop
Here’s another: Person 1: So today I just crushed this dude so hard in PVP, he cried. What about you?
Person 2: The usual. Killed some space gods. Cool loot.
Person 1: nice.
Person 2: Going to have to kill him again. I didn’t get then perfect perk on the sword.
Here’s another: Person 1: So today I just crushed this dude so hard in PVP, he cried. What about you?
Person 2: The usual. Killed some space gods. Cool loot.
Person 1: nice.
Person 2: Going to have to kill him again. I didn’t get then perfect perk on the sword.
?1yJ3f=platform.png
RSUsSvx.png
[quote name="powgal15" date="2022-12-04 12:31:17" ] [quote name="ThatWolfNyla" date="2022-12-03 17:43:06" ] I got another one: You wipe out all of humanity by giving people the common cold. [/quote] [spoiler]Plague Inc?[/spoiler] [/quote] Bingo!
powgal15 wrote on 2022-12-04 12:31:17:
ThatWolfNyla wrote on 2022-12-03 17:43:06:
I got another one:

Plague Inc?

Bingo!
tn0RSo5.png i1iQAE3.png v7rE7ee.png sh5xjiu.png
5KT5SCp.png tyEuRXe.png LGvol4P.png gYW0j5f.png
Dead lady and a cat throw dead people into an aesthetic bridge
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
Pink, bad.
Blue, good.
Pink, bad.
Blue, good.
"I better not get a Copyright©™ strike"
l21459-nintendo-logo-45296.png
[quote name="@Glimmers" date="2022-12-04 16:31:05" ] Dead lady and a cat throw dead people into an aesthetic bridge [/quote] Spiritfarer?
@Glimmers wrote on 2022-12-04 16:31:05:
Spiritfarer?
I will
give you DRAGONS for MONEY
HQevuOP.png Sell me
your
dragons!

(Anyone got an XXX tarnish G1?)
1 2 ... 306 307 308 309 310 ... 419 420