Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Oilbelisks V2 [Subspecies]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
Alright, that's plenty of reserved spaces for room to grow! I'll make another post when I'm done building the front page and the project is reopened.
Alright, that's plenty of reserved spaces for room to grow! I'll make another post when I'm done building the front page and the project is reopened.
The Seasonal Courts
Watermelons Unite!
Starborn Prophets
Nuvole Bianche
Oilbelisks
Untitled_Artwork_6.png
@TsunamiVoid @EclipseDragon @Revheks @Hyatha @Naien

Hello! I hope you're all doing well. I'm giving y'all a ping because you previously suggested a Oilbelisk variation in the past.

@/DriftingDreams has passed ownership in the subspecies to me and I wanted to check in and see if you'd still like your variations included or if you would rather I alter them to my own concept.

I'll take silence as a request to remove them before I open the thread. You can always ping or PM me later about having them added back in. Thanks so much!

@/EclipseDragon

You also previously created the wonderful banner. Are you alright with me continuing to use it?
@TsunamiVoid @EclipseDragon @Revheks @Hyatha @Naien

Hello! I hope you're all doing well. I'm giving y'all a ping because you previously suggested a Oilbelisk variation in the past.

@/DriftingDreams has passed ownership in the subspecies to me and I wanted to check in and see if you'd still like your variations included or if you would rather I alter them to my own concept.

I'll take silence as a request to remove them before I open the thread. You can always ping or PM me later about having them added back in. Thanks so much!

@/EclipseDragon

You also previously created the wonderful banner. Are you alright with me continuing to use it?
The Seasonal Courts
Watermelons Unite!
Starborn Prophets
Nuvole Bianche
Oilbelisks
Untitled_Artwork_6.png
@BlueEternity Hey there, congrats on taking the reins! I'm definitely good with any suggestions I made staying with the subspecies, so use away!

(man I need to get back to my oilbelisk projects as soon as notn is done, I have so many in progress xD)
@BlueEternity Hey there, congrats on taking the reins! I'm definitely good with any suggestions I made staying with the subspecies, so use away!

(man I need to get back to my oilbelisk projects as soon as notn is done, I have so many in progress xD)
Lantern Oil
@BlueEternity Yeah, congrats! I'm okay with my variation staying in the project and with you adding stuff to it's lore if you like [emoji=obelisk winking size=1]
@BlueEternity Yeah, congrats! I'm okay with my variation staying in the project and with you adding stuff to it's lore if you like
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png 25.png
She/Her
INFP
FR+9
Italian
tumblr-inline-od6kgt-Jjs-Y1ts73zp-540.png cVcy6zz.png JtGOgID.gif tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png
@BlueEternity im okay with my variation staying in the project
@BlueEternity im okay with my variation staying in the project
frogge3_resz.png corgisinger.png dXPE3wF.png LEpJMnn.png ZbNAjCO.png Tl1dGxE.png tqGkHih.png
Z0DR4mq.png
e12L4xz.png
@BlueEternity
Yeah it's fine if you want to use my banner and keep the fossil variation (you can also add to it if you choose). Could I please be on a pinglist for updates to the new thread?
@BlueEternity
Yeah it's fine if you want to use my banner and keep the fossil variation (you can also add to it if you choose). Could I please be on a pinglist for updates to the new thread?
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

@BlueEternity This new thread is absolutely awesome! Thank you so much again for taking over for me.
@BlueEternity This new thread is absolutely awesome! Thank you so much again for taking over for me.
oJK1fXV.png
@Naien @Hyatha @TsunamiVoid

Thanks! I much appreciate it and I'm sure the others who bred Oilbelisks to match do to.

@EclipseDragon

Awesome! And totally, I'll be adding the pinglists tonight.

@DriftingDreams

I'm happy you're enjoying the direction! Thank you for allowing me the opportunity.
@Naien @Hyatha @TsunamiVoid

Thanks! I much appreciate it and I'm sure the others who bred Oilbelisks to match do to.

@EclipseDragon

Awesome! And totally, I'll be adding the pinglists tonight.

@DriftingDreams

I'm happy you're enjoying the direction! Thank you for allowing me the opportunity.
The Seasonal Courts
Watermelons Unite!
Starborn Prophets
Nuvole Bianche
Oilbelisks
Untitled_Artwork_6.png
@BlueEternity May I be removed from the Sales pinglist, please? I’d like to stay on the general pinglist.
@BlueEternity May I be removed from the Sales pinglist, please? I’d like to stay on the general pinglist.
oJK1fXV.png
@DriftingDreams

No problem.
@DriftingDreams

No problem.
The Seasonal Courts
Watermelons Unite!
Starborn Prophets
Nuvole Bianche
Oilbelisks
Untitled_Artwork_6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23