Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi.
1 2
System: A new slimey boi has been added to your inventory.

(TLDR: I'm new)
System: A new slimey boi has been added to your inventory.

(TLDR: I'm new)
Hi Slimey!! Welcome to the community. It's great to have you here. (I totally didn't refer you or anything). XD
Hi Slimey!! Welcome to the community. It's great to have you here. (I totally didn't refer you or anything). XD
b51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
Hey there and welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay :)
SQVdsFh.png YUzmw5z.png
noHmDvU.png
5hF3FGk.png
tMJCj6N.png
dT9HQge.png
Hiya!!! Welcome to Flight rising, I hope you enjoy your stay yet ill be sending a Little gift to help you out :D
Hiya!!! Welcome to Flight rising, I hope you enjoy your stay yet ill be sending a Little gift to help you out :D
Bittle_Drawing_rotated.png
X
< Hope whoever reads this has an amazing day!

[ Art Shop ]
[ Searching for xxx ice primals ]
[quote name="Aravas" date="2022-12-04 00:56:02" ] Hi Slimey!! Welcome to the community. It's great to have you here. (I totally didn't refer you or anything). XD [/quote] Lol thank you, I'm glad I joined actually.
Aravas wrote on 2022-12-04 00:56:02:
Lol thank you, I'm glad I joined actually.
[quote name="Fruitgummysnake" date="2022-12-04 05:27:19" ] Hey there and welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay :) [/quote] Thanks for the warm welcome, and I think I will enjoy the game a lot actually!
Fruitgummysnake wrote on 2022-12-04 05:27:19:
Thanks for the warm welcome, and I think I will enjoy the game a lot actually!
[quote name="SweetTreatLion" date="2022-12-04 06:26:03" ] Hiya!!! Welcome to Flight rising, I hope you enjoy your stay yet ill be sending a Little gift to help you out :D [/quote] Oh hey, thank you so much! I appreciate your gift a lot, much thanks!
SweetTreatLion wrote on 2022-12-04 06:26:03:
Oh hey, thank you so much! I appreciate your gift a lot, much thanks!
Hi Hi! Welcome to the Flight Rising club we're happy to have you! Love your welcoming message [emoji=gaoler laughing size=2] Here's a few tips for ya: -making money early might seem daunting but playing Glimmer and Gloom is a fast way to max out your fairgrounds cash! (there's guides for doing the harder modes) -genes all have certain rarities so it's worth looking at the hierarchy of genes to help make sure you get the dragons the way you want. -every flight has their unique forum so don't be afraid to reach out! one thing I love is the FR community is one of the nicest there is. -finally, use the waystone on the bottom right corner if you need help deciding what to do next. it keeps track of all the dailies while also presenting new opportunities to kill the boredom. Have fun!
Hi Hi! Welcome to the Flight Rising club we're happy to have you! Love your welcoming message Here's a few tips for ya:

-making money early might seem daunting but playing Glimmer and Gloom is a fast way to max out your fairgrounds cash! (there's guides for doing the harder modes)

-genes all have certain rarities so it's worth looking at the hierarchy of genes to help make sure you get the dragons the way you want.

-every flight has their unique forum so don't be afraid to reach out! one thing I love is the FR community is one of the nicest there is.

-finally, use the waystone on the bottom right corner if you need help deciding what to do next. it keeps track of all the dailies while also presenting new opportunities to kill the boredom.

Have fun!
primadona_mac-doremi.gif *peek a boo! w90mlFI.gif
cinamorollumbrella.gif
Hey Slimester (hope you don't mind that lol)! Glad you joined :D If you need a quick question answered to be afraid to refer to me or someone else online- pretty much everyone here is friendly as friendly can be!
Hey Slimester (hope you don't mind that lol)! Glad you joined :D If you need a quick question answered to be afraid to refer to me or someone else online- pretty much everyone here is friendly as friendly can be!
Hello and welcome! I've sent you a friend request. I'm on central time - FR +2 - but if you have any questions, need anything (I have tons of spare apparel, familiars, coli items, food, you name it) or just want an FR friend I'd be happy to chat!
Hello and welcome! I've sent you a friend request. I'm on central time - FR +2 - but if you have any questions, need anything (I have tons of spare apparel, familiars, coli items, food, you name it) or just want an FR friend I'd be happy to chat!
This space intentionally left blank
1 2