Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed] December Kindness Challenge '22
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 221 222
december 2 done....sent someone a fam that was not in their bestiary!
december 2 done....sent someone a fam that was not in their bestiary!
[center][font=Georgia][size=4][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3180056#post_3180056]Story [/url]| [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3180056#post_52587446]Main Post[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3180056#post_52587453]Task List[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3180056#post_52587456]Raffle [/url]| [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3180056#post_52587458]Pinglist [/url]| [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3180056#post_52587472]Programs [/url]| [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3180056#post_52587473]Thanks[/url] | [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10FQDLDCH69kb8I_RyG5EFHsu6e8iA241xXNALiiyLjM/edit?usp=sharing]Participant Spreadsheet[/url][/size] [center][img]https://image.ibb.co/dMxZiV/divider-smol.png[/img][/center] [font=Georgia][size=4]Carefully, Clara adjusts her hat before taking a judging look into the mirror. Her reflection looks back, polished and well put together, with the air of a lady. Perfect. With a little hum, she grabs her bag and heads out of the shop onto the snowy plaza. Next to her, Jasper steps out of his book store almost simultaneously. Clara notices his gaze jumping over to her before he lowers it and pretends he didn’t see her. She in turn decided to pretend that she didn’t notice that. “Jasper!” Only barely does she manage to mask her mischievous grin as a sweet smile when Jasper stops in his tracks, caught. He turns around and gives her the typical look with furrowed eyebrows. “Yes, Clara?” “A wonderful day, is it not?”, Clara chirps. “Where are you headed?” Jasper shrugs noncommittally. “I have to go to the city… won’t be back before sunset.” “My, what a surprise! That is exactly where I was headed today. I have some errands to run and gifts to organize, and I’m sure you’d love some company.” She can see Jasper trying to come up with a response, but eventually he just closes his mouth again and sighs. “Whatever. If you can stay silent.” “For you I’ll try my best.” [img]https://image.ibb.co/nBK2N0/candle-smol.png[/img] [center][img]https://image.ibb.co/fCX8Uf/divider-2-without-prop-smol.png[/img][/center] [center][size=4][font=Georgia][b]December 4th[/size][/font][/center] [center][size=4][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/trading]Trading Post challenge[/url]! Complete actions within the trading post and create a little package for someone based on your winnings, or donate them to your flight programs! Stuck on what you could do? You could; - send a donation of all your earnings from Tomo/Crim/Fiona - buy a familiar, or two, from your Fiona selection and gift it to someone, - gift your Pinkerton pull to a user or relevant flight program (e.g. beserker to the battlestone program) - create a bundle based on all aspects of the trading post[/size][/font][/center] [center][img]https://image.ibb.co/fCX8Uf/divider-2-without-prop-smol.png[/img][/center] [center][size=3][font=georgia] Daily Task Ping @8611945 @aesthera @Al3s1s @almedha @almosteverything @Alphrussia @Amigopsy @Aprycus @archons @Argante @Askesis @AspenCrow @Auralyx @Ayrmel @AzaRein @bagelmonarch @Baylinheth @blighthollows @BoatBud @BunnySox @Cantertothewinds @CasualFlier @commoncomitatus @Crescentstar711 @crystallarium @DarknessFalls @Deramadus @Doitsu @Doozie @dragonpals @DrakoTheDragon @DrPotato @DrPotato @Elerinwen @EmotionalTree @Farore @FinalFlight @FireflyFields @FreyaShadow @frostmeri @fuwafuwa @Geekachu @GoldeenBee @Golden @Goldia @gravitycon @grimmgitl @harpyja @Havic @Hawketh @Hawkfeather @Hinumi @howdoilnternet @IamNoHere @iiPessimystic @Infested @Jeevas @JoweeTheRaposa @Juxta13 @Katniss1Everdeen @Kitanya @kitsune56 @KnightYumi @Kothra @Kunikida @Kvon @kyruiz @Kywren @Lallie @late711 @lillypilly @Mandragorum @Maxine1337 @mayanaz @Meadbhb @MeowyJr @mesai @Mirna @mix @monosoons @Mopegop @mummmmmeager @mylongshanks @MystaRias @mysteriously @Narikine @NightGaze @Nightsky123 @Norayna0ekoa @Orodruin @pachirisu @pandakitty1 @perfectoranges @Petall @picross @posibee @Powgal15 @raccqn @Rangiku @Ratiasu @RaynixAura @Redspike944 @ReginaPhalange @RexD999 @rockss @Ronnie1107 @RoyalSorceress @SageHoney @SagittariusAx @Sannithe @Satirates @ScripturamRuby @SerafinaZephyr @Seraphsoldier @shoydragon @Sigursson @SilentRiver @SilentWanderer @SilverDeath @silverlately @Sinjin @Skrywer @smeen @smolfroglesbian @SocklessWonder @Solstices @SquishiFishi @Stolen @Storygeek @SweetTreatLion @TheBeeMafia @TheDeathseer @ThisIsMilkshake @twotrucks @ufology @uruhead @Vetoer1 @Voronwis @Vyria @Watercolour @williwawwarden @WitheredFox @XCVN @Xirei @Xoanon @Yewwily @zecal @Zenhugz @Zikitty @zombats [/center]
Story | Main Post | Task List | Raffle | Pinglist | Programs | Thanks | Participant Spreadsheet

divider-smol.png

Carefully, Clara adjusts her hat before taking a judging look into the mirror. Her reflection looks back, polished and well put together, with the air of a lady. Perfect. With a little hum, she grabs her bag and heads out of the shop onto the snowy plaza.

Next to her, Jasper steps out of his book store almost simultaneously. Clara notices his gaze jumping over to her before he lowers it and pretends he didn’t see her. She in turn decided to pretend that she didn’t notice that.

“Jasper!”

Only barely does she manage to mask her mischievous grin as a sweet smile when Jasper stops in his tracks, caught. He turns around and gives her the typical look with furrowed eyebrows.

“Yes, Clara?”

“A wonderful day, is it not?”, Clara chirps. “Where are you headed?”

Jasper shrugs noncommittally. “I have to go to the city… won’t be back before sunset.”

“My, what a surprise! That is exactly where I was headed today. I have some errands to run and gifts to organize, and I’m sure you’d love some company.”

She can see Jasper trying to come up with a response, but eventually he just closes his mouth again and sighs.

“Whatever. If you can stay silent.”

“For you I’ll try my best.”

candle-smol.png
divider-2-without-prop-smol.png
December 4th
Trading Post challenge! Complete actions within the trading post and create a little package for someone based on your winnings, or donate them to your flight programs!

Stuck on what you could do? You could;
- send a donation of all your earnings from Tomo/Crim/Fiona
- buy a familiar, or two, from your Fiona selection and gift it to someone,
- gift your Pinkerton pull to a user or relevant flight program (e.g. beserker to the battlestone program)
- create a bundle based on all aspects of the trading post
divider-2-without-prop-smol.png

Daily Task Ping
@8611945 @aesthera @Al3s1s @almedha @almosteverything @Alphrussia @Amigopsy @Aprycus @archons @Argante @Askesis @AspenCrow @Auralyx @Ayrmel @AzaRein @bagelmonarch @Baylinheth @blighthollows @BoatBud @BunnySox @Cantertothewinds @CasualFlier @commoncomitatus @Crescentstar711 @crystallarium @DarknessFalls @Deramadus @Doitsu @Doozie @dragonpals @DrakoTheDragon @DrPotato @DrPotato @Elerinwen @EmotionalTree @Farore @FinalFlight @FireflyFields @FreyaShadow @frostmeri @fuwafuwa @Geekachu @GoldeenBee @Golden @Goldia @gravitycon @grimmgitl @harpyja @Havic @Hawketh @Hawkfeather @Hinumi @howdoilnternet @IamNoHere @iiPessimystic @Infested @Jeevas @JoweeTheRaposa @Juxta13 @Katniss1Everdeen @Kitanya @kitsune56 @KnightYumi @Kothra @Kunikida @Kvon @kyruiz @Kywren @Lallie @late711 @lillypilly @Mandragorum @Maxine1337 @mayanaz @Meadbhb @MeowyJr @mesai @Mirna @mix @monosoons @Mopegop @mummmmmeager @mylongshanks @MystaRias @mysteriously @Narikine @NightGaze @Nightsky123 @Norayna0ekoa @Orodruin @pachirisu @pandakitty1 @perfectoranges @Petall @picross @posibee @Powgal15 @raccqn @Rangiku @Ratiasu @RaynixAura @Redspike944 @ReginaPhalange @RexD999 @rockss @Ronnie1107 @RoyalSorceress @SageHoney @SagittariusAx @Sannithe @Satirates @ScripturamRuby @SerafinaZephyr @Seraphsoldier @shoydragon @Sigursson @SilentRiver @SilentWanderer @SilverDeath @silverlately @Sinjin @Skrywer @smeen @smolfroglesbian @SocklessWonder @Solstices @SquishiFishi @Stolen @Storygeek @SweetTreatLion @TheBeeMafia @TheDeathseer @ThisIsMilkshake @twotrucks @ufology @uruhead @Vetoer1 @Voronwis @Vyria @Watercolour @williwawwarden @WitheredFox @XCVN @Xirei @Xoanon @Yewwily @zecal @Zenhugz @Zikitty @zombats
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
Ah, the December Kindness challenge, one of the few things that can get me out of hiding and into the forums. Thank you, Lallie, for running this. You are amazing, and I appreciate the cheer you bring to the forums every December. I may be running a little late, but that's okay! It is worth it. [rule] My friends, you have been pinged here because in this, a challenge about recognizing those who have been kind and thoughtful throughout the year, you are the ones that I thought of. Thank you all for always being there when needed. I apologize for the very long post, but it is worth it and needed. [rule] @Rabid Oh dearheart, where would I be without you? Remember the first days, in Plague, just catching dragons together and holding down the late night? Those were the days. I know that things are rough now, and that you are tired and hurt and just want it all to go away. Know that I stand with you, and I respect the decisions you make. I appreciate you for always being there, for sending little notes and love at odd hours of the day, for including me in everything knowing full well that I can't socialize my way out of a paper bag and not judging me for it either. You are appreciated, and I love you. [rule] @papersparrow Man Sparrow, I am so glad you jumped onto silly dragon website to come play with us all. You are a joy here, you are amazing in Pathfinder, and nothing brings us more joy then when my family heads up to see yours. You and hubby are amazing people, and I am glad that we got to meet you and are now friends. Remember, everything you are is worth love. Everything you strive to be is worth love. And it is okay to make mistakes. Mistakes are how we grow and learn and become better people. So don't beat yourself up about it, because mistakes are just the world's way of showing you that you're growing and becoming a better person, and that you are loved and worthy of that love. [rule] @Voronwis You, my little fireball, are just a happy, joyful presense. I love seeing pings and posts from you, and appreciate your inclusion in your activities. Thank you for being amazing to your friends, and for reaching out and just making sure everyone feels some of your warmth. I appreciate you. [rule] @Nightsky123 Has it already been 2 years since Operation Giggles?? You have been a wonderful friend, and a great ally. I know that life has been topsy turvey and a bit difficult, but I am glad that you are getting back on your feet. You are such a kind soul, and I appreciate the opportunities I get to talk to you and share this love of dragons. [rule] @wolvesofgold My darling wolvesofgold, thank you for including me in Wildfire Wolves. You have built a wonderful community of kind souls there, and though I might not speak too much, I read everything and appreciate the camaraderie. You always go above and beyond for the people you interact with, and I really just wanted to say thank you for always being so kind and understanding. [rule] @Kothra We did so much in Nature together. All the flight activities, the Dom activities, the LOST activities...you have always been a kind and caring person. Just because we are not in the same flight anymore doesn't mean I have felt our connection fade, either. Thank you for always thinking of me when you find something of interest, and for checking in and keeping us in your friends circle. I appreciate the thoughfulness and connection with you. [rule] @RexD999 Sooooooo Rex...do you have an exalting lair? [emoji=aberration happy size=1] If I had to pick one word to describe you, it would be [i]heart[/i]. No matter what life throws your way, you take it by the horns and deal with it however you need to. When Salt Flight is feeling down, you are there with Rick Astley and gusto. When we have a challenge, you're picking up the hammer and ready to work. When we just need a friend, you're sharing videos, images, and advice so we know we're not alone. I know that no matter what, if I put out the call, you would be there. If any of us did, you would be there. Sometimes, just knowing that you're there is enough to make the monsters think twice about climbing out from under my bed. Thank you for always being the one to prop us up, the support, the heart of it all, the foundation to our home. When you stand, love, you do not stand alone, for you give me the strength to stand with you. [rule] @odakotarose Let me just start off by saying the most important thing I can think of: [b]I am proud of you.[/b] It is not easy to have to stand up for yourself, look around at your life, and decide that you need to [i]change[/i], and harder still to actually do it. I see you, love, and I am proud of all you are doing. I see you, love, and I am cheering you on while you slog through the hard times and climb up the mountain to end up on top. I see you, love, and all the darkness you keep at bay with dank memes and tumblr posts that I might not understand, but I see what they mean to you. No matter what is happening, you try to bring light to those around you. I see you and love you for it. Thank you for being the light. You are never alone. Salt Flight for life. [rule] @Wolfdawn Salt Flight = Light (Oda) + Darkness + Heart (Rex) + Soul That's you, love. You, oh stalwart realist of few words. You are the soul. You watch those you care about, offering strength and wisdom when needed. You make sure to tell those you love exactly what you think, and then back it up by being there when they need you, even without asking. Despite all that has been going on, the situations in your own life and the things that can change everything happening directly to you, you still take the time out of your day to check in on us and make sure we are not forgotten. I know, that seems like just what a friend would do, right? But you never do any of this because it's [i]expected.[/i] No matter how tired, overworked, or stressed you may be, you stop everything to check on us and make sure we are not lost in a dark place because it is important to you. We are important to you. When we have been too quiet for too long, you are the one checking up on us. When I have been quiet for too long, you are the one reaching out to me. When I am lost in my own head and only able to respond with silly little emoji or reactions because I'm too far gone, you catch it and reach out your hand. It's you, love, whether you are answering to Polar or Wolf or Zuri or any other name, you have a way of keeping me from falling into the darkness and I love you for it. Thank you for having the soul to keep us grounded and connected. You know I will be there if ever you call. [i][b]Salt Flight isn't Salt Flight without all of us being there.[/b][/i]
Ah, the December Kindness challenge, one of the few things that can get me out of hiding and into the forums. Thank you, Lallie, for running this. You are amazing, and I appreciate the cheer you bring to the forums every December. I may be running a little late, but that's okay! It is worth it.

My friends, you have been pinged here because in this, a challenge about recognizing those who have been kind and thoughtful throughout the year, you are the ones that I thought of. Thank you all for always being there when needed. I apologize for the very long post, but it is worth it and needed.

@Rabid

Oh dearheart, where would I be without you? Remember the first days, in Plague, just catching dragons together and holding down the late night? Those were the days. I know that things are rough now, and that you are tired and hurt and just want it all to go away. Know that I stand with you, and I respect the decisions you make. I appreciate you for always being there, for sending little notes and love at odd hours of the day, for including me in everything knowing full well that I can't socialize my way out of a paper bag and not judging me for it either. You are appreciated, and I love you.

@papersparrow

Man Sparrow, I am so glad you jumped onto silly dragon website to come play with us all. You are a joy here, you are amazing in Pathfinder, and nothing brings us more joy then when my family heads up to see yours. You and hubby are amazing people, and I am glad that we got to meet you and are now friends.

Remember, everything you are is worth love. Everything you strive to be is worth love. And it is okay to make mistakes. Mistakes are how we grow and learn and become better people. So don't beat yourself up about it, because mistakes are just the world's way of showing you that you're growing and becoming a better person, and that you are loved and worthy of that love.

@Voronwis

You, my little fireball, are just a happy, joyful presense. I love seeing pings and posts from you, and appreciate your inclusion in your activities. Thank you for being amazing to your friends, and for reaching out and just making sure everyone feels some of your warmth. I appreciate you.

@Nightsky123

Has it already been 2 years since Operation Giggles?? You have been a wonderful friend, and a great ally. I know that life has been topsy turvey and a bit difficult, but I am glad that you are getting back on your feet. You are such a kind soul, and I appreciate the opportunities I get to talk to you and share this love of dragons.

@wolvesofgold

My darling wolvesofgold, thank you for including me in Wildfire Wolves. You have built a wonderful community of kind souls there, and though I might not speak too much, I read everything and appreciate the camaraderie. You always go above and beyond for the people you interact with, and I really just wanted to say thank you for always being so kind and understanding.

@Kothra

We did so much in Nature together. All the flight activities, the Dom activities, the LOST activities...you have always been a kind and caring person. Just because we are not in the same flight anymore doesn't mean I have felt our connection fade, either. Thank you for always thinking of me when you find something of interest, and for checking in and keeping us in your friends circle. I appreciate the thoughfulness and connection with you.

@RexD999

Sooooooo Rex...do you have an exalting lair?

If I had to pick one word to describe you, it would be heart. No matter what life throws your way, you take it by the horns and deal with it however you need to. When Salt Flight is feeling down, you are there with Rick Astley and gusto. When we have a challenge, you're picking up the hammer and ready to work. When we just need a friend, you're sharing videos, images, and advice so we know we're not alone. I know that no matter what, if I put out the call, you would be there. If any of us did, you would be there. Sometimes, just knowing that you're there is enough to make the monsters think twice about climbing out from under my bed. Thank you for always being the one to prop us up, the support, the heart of it all, the foundation to our home. When you stand, love, you do not stand alone, for you give me the strength to stand with you.

@odakotarose

Let me just start off by saying the most important thing I can think of: I am proud of you. It is not easy to have to stand up for yourself, look around at your life, and decide that you need to change, and harder still to actually do it. I see you, love, and I am proud of all you are doing. I see you, love, and I am cheering you on while you slog through the hard times and climb up the mountain to end up on top. I see you, love, and all the darkness you keep at bay with dank memes and tumblr posts that I might not understand, but I see what they mean to you. No matter what is happening, you try to bring light to those around you. I see you and love you for it. Thank you for being the light. You are never alone. Salt Flight for life.

@Wolfdawn

Salt Flight = Light (Oda) + Darkness + Heart (Rex) + Soul

That's you, love.

You, oh stalwart realist of few words. You are the soul. You watch those you care about, offering strength and wisdom when needed. You make sure to tell those you love exactly what you think, and then back it up by being there when they need you, even without asking. Despite all that has been going on, the situations in your own life and the things that can change everything happening directly to you, you still take the time out of your day to check in on us and make sure we are not forgotten.

I know, that seems like just what a friend would do, right? But you never do any of this because it's expected. No matter how tired, overworked, or stressed you may be, you stop everything to check on us and make sure we are not lost in a dark place because it is important to you. We are important to you. When we have been too quiet for too long, you are the one checking up on us.

When I have been quiet for too long, you are the one reaching out to me. When I am lost in my own head and only able to respond with silly little emoji or reactions because I'm too far gone, you catch it and reach out your hand. It's you, love, whether you are answering to Polar or Wolf or Zuri or any other name, you have a way of keeping me from falling into the darkness and I love you for it. Thank you for having the soul to keep us grounded and connected. You know I will be there if ever you call.

Salt Flight isn't Salt Flight without all of us being there.
tpdcnmn.png NsNbD2F.png kHoPTKo.png
December 1st was posted above.

December 2nd
Alternative: Send a familiar giftbomb to someone or send them a familiar 'undiscovered' in their Bestiary!

Giftbombed a new player! I hope they enjoy <3

December 3rd
Create a small starter pack for one or two newer players!

Man, I didn't realize how hard it was to find new players without just jumping to the in flight forums. Ha! But I got two of them giftbombed!

December 4th
Trading Post challenge! I sent the Rose Gold Steampunk Wing Armor from Pinkerton and the 40 Geodes to someone who happened to be online.

Woot! All caught up!
December 1st was posted above.

December 2nd
Alternative: Send a familiar giftbomb to someone or send them a familiar 'undiscovered' in their Bestiary!

Giftbombed a new player! I hope they enjoy <3

December 3rd
Create a small starter pack for one or two newer players!

Man, I didn't realize how hard it was to find new players without just jumping to the in flight forums. Ha! But I got two of them giftbombed!

December 4th
Trading Post challenge! I sent the Rose Gold Steampunk Wing Armor from Pinkerton and the 40 Geodes to someone who happened to be online.

Woot! All caught up!
tpdcnmn.png NsNbD2F.png kHoPTKo.png
oh wow its taken me two days to write my response and now I see there is a task for every day in December. o.O
I've conveniently already handled Dec 2 and 3 together before I found this thread, (sent all the Earth fest items to two new players who visited our Levelled Dragons for New Players thread)
Aaaand I'm probably not going to keep up with the 'every day' shenanigans - if I'm lucky I'll check back in here next weekend, or at least when NotN starts.

OK here's my thanks to some amazing people who make/made FR so awesome.

@Dracowolf for introducing me to one of the best places on the internet when one of the worst places on the internet shut down and we had to find a new place to hyperfixate

@Sinjin for being my first FR soulmate and your seemingly endless and limitless vision and manifestation

@Lionheart27 for the wonderful soft landing into FR in the Write to Adopt thread, and for the inspiration to continue that with 8 and gp in the Levelled Dragons for New Players thread

Writers: @dancingcrane
There is a few more of you, especially from this year's Brightshine event but I’d have to lookup a few names I can’t remember the exact spellings of and if I wait until I do that it will probably be January!

@Starphire for all those chats and inspiration :)

@8Spitfire8
@Gardenparty
Two of the best mates ever to bounce FR ideas off - Maybe I’ll keep an aberration fandragon in honour of you both xD BIrthdate will have to be the 19th… not really sure what to do about its month!!! Maybe it won't be a 19th and will just be midway between the two!?

BoatRaceDiscord:
@Dreamclaws for creating one of the ‘funnest’ games on FR and still letting us loose on it to break it and fix it as best we could - and for all the late night philosophy discussion during my latest Discord episode - love your work!
@Jeevas for coming in and not only actually getting the test runs up and going but hosting the first games solo
@Ainsell, @alphasnowdust for your generous contributions towards its development
A bunch of other U/Ns I can’t remember how to spell without kickstarting discord again

@Yulan for all the fun times, chats, scries, hosting - its so good having another likemind in my timezone <3

oh wow its taken me two days to write my response and now I see there is a task for every day in December. o.O
I've conveniently already handled Dec 2 and 3 together before I found this thread, (sent all the Earth fest items to two new players who visited our Levelled Dragons for New Players thread)
Aaaand I'm probably not going to keep up with the 'every day' shenanigans - if I'm lucky I'll check back in here next weekend, or at least when NotN starts.

OK here's my thanks to some amazing people who make/made FR so awesome.

@Dracowolf for introducing me to one of the best places on the internet when one of the worst places on the internet shut down and we had to find a new place to hyperfixate

@Sinjin for being my first FR soulmate and your seemingly endless and limitless vision and manifestation

@Lionheart27 for the wonderful soft landing into FR in the Write to Adopt thread, and for the inspiration to continue that with 8 and gp in the Levelled Dragons for New Players thread

Writers: @dancingcrane
There is a few more of you, especially from this year's Brightshine event but I’d have to lookup a few names I can’t remember the exact spellings of and if I wait until I do that it will probably be January!

@Starphire for all those chats and inspiration :)

@8Spitfire8
@Gardenparty
Two of the best mates ever to bounce FR ideas off - Maybe I’ll keep an aberration fandragon in honour of you both xD BIrthdate will have to be the 19th… not really sure what to do about its month!!! Maybe it won't be a 19th and will just be midway between the two!?

BoatRaceDiscord:
@Dreamclaws for creating one of the ‘funnest’ games on FR and still letting us loose on it to break it and fix it as best we could - and for all the late night philosophy discussion during my latest Discord episode - love your work!
@Jeevas for coming in and not only actually getting the test runs up and going but hosting the first games solo
@Ainsell, @alphasnowdust for your generous contributions towards its development
A bunch of other U/Ns I can’t remember how to spell without kickstarting discord again

@Yulan for all the fun times, chats, scries, hosting - its so good having another likemind in my timezone <3

qDkA25S.png
I sent a [item= Accent: Treasures From Beneath] that I had brewing to a random online user! As well as a gold wing cuff I got from Pinkerton.
I sent a Accent: Treasures From Beneath that I had brewing to a random online user! As well as a gold wing cuff I got from Pinkerton.
JXVUomh.png ~ FR + 21
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar dragon
wvz5N8O.png
December 3

For this one, I donated items to Arcane Flight's Welcoming Centre for new players!

December 4

For today, I donated my Swipp familiars to Arcane's Free Familiar thread!
December 3

For this one, I donated items to Arcane Flight's Welcoming Centre for new players!

December 4

For today, I donated my Swipp familiars to Arcane's Free Familiar thread!
arcane_nonbinbling_by_cicide76536-dcj0wde.gifmc01Dbo.png7uXVOYZ.gif Aroma.pngBErP9i.png
December 4th

Sent some battlestones & potions to Light's coli program!
December 4th

Sent some battlestones & potions to Light's coli program!
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
Dec 4 Got a [item = rainbow mussels] from Pink, and therefore decided to create a seafood package to send to an online user! [img]https://i.ibb.co/8bFFzpD/F6-D81826-BA4-A-4-D3-B-99-EA-9-CB229-FE07-F4.jpg[/img]
Dec 4
Got a Rainbow Mussels from Pink, and therefore decided to create a seafood package to send to an online user!

F6-D81826-BA4-A-4-D3-B-99-EA-9-CB229-FE07-F4.jpg
candle-smol.png
[center][b]December 4 (and 2)[/b] I've donated today's Pinkerton pick (Ophiotaurus) along with other familiars to Wind's Familiar Bank. Also I've just noticed I've sent my second day donation to the inactive familiar bank, so I've sent another donation to the open bank to correct my mistake. [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/52e2421f940588a7c657aef7e5047805/7244625e0c238a9a-c7/s540x810/1d22f6e9fe5ed645a39c293182aa6ba09cf50378.png[/img] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/71cde6100a3aaed4485ed118a2ad9c19/7244625e0c238a9a-72/s500x750/48b3f483e2b1863a570ee4be5b7a100846260e0a.png[/img][/center]
December 4 (and 2)

I've donated today's Pinkerton pick (Ophiotaurus) along with other familiars to Wind's Familiar Bank. Also I've just noticed I've sent my second day donation to the inactive familiar bank, so I've sent another donation to the open bank to correct my mistake.

1d22f6e9fe5ed645a39c293182aa6ba09cf50378.png

48b3f483e2b1863a570ee4be5b7a100846260e0a.png
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 221 222