Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dead Sound (Content Creator) fans?
So I absolutely love Dead Sound and his work, and I'm just wondering if there's anyone else who knows him? I am obsessed with his videos and I love seeing his creative process.
I originally found him through the "Autodale" series, when it was brand new. I feel like I've grown up around his work.
So I absolutely love Dead Sound and his work, and I'm just wondering if there's anyone else who knows him? I am obsessed with his videos and I love seeing his creative process.
I originally found him through the "Autodale" series, when it was brand new. I feel like I've grown up around his work.
"For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream." - Vincent van Gogh

Roots unfurl, vines grow, and evermore does our beloved Gladekeeper lie in wait.
OMG i just checked up on him seeing the new "locked doors" video, i really love autodale too i wish there was more of it

wait he started autodale in 2017 wow i only found it in like 2020
OMG i just checked up on him seeing the new "locked doors" video, i really love autodale too i wish there was more of it

wait he started autodale in 2017 wow i only found it in like 2020
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
I love the dinosaur animations
I love the dinosaur animations
IMG_3849.png
All of Dead sOund's animations are stellar!

I cried at the end of the Dinosauria series. Something about how they died, but they live on in birds and our memories is just.... ahhh.
All of Dead sOund's animations are stellar!

I cried at the end of the Dinosauria series. Something about how they died, but they live on in birds and our memories is just.... ahhh.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
His stuff if so good. Love the Dinosauria series. But my favourite one overall might be Sharp Teeth.
His stuff if so good. Love the Dinosauria series. But my favourite one overall might be Sharp Teeth.