Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Next Arlo venue theories
1 2
[quote name="SealedOne" date="2022-12-03 10:57:21" ] Considering that we have had earth, then wind, then water so far, it makes sense to think that fire will be next. So far, the sites seem to be following the order of the deities' births. [/quote] Holy carp, I didn’t notice that until you pointed it out. We’ll have to wait and see if [s]you get hit with the dodgeball of prophecy[/s] this is correct.
SealedOne wrote on 2022-12-03 10:57:21:
Considering that we have had earth, then wind, then water so far, it makes sense to think that fire will be next. So far, the sites seem to be following the order of the deities' births.

Holy carp, I didn’t notice that until you pointed it out. We’ll have to wait and see if you get hit with the dodgeball of prophecy this is correct.
fced41bdccad1a8c5ef3e9ae0635f4b0a7267717.gif
Plot twist: The Shadow digsite is just hauling goop out of the fouled scrying pool in the center of the forest.
Plot twist: The Shadow digsite is just hauling goop out of the fouled scrying pool in the center of the forest.
shadowh4.png
[quote name="DragonsOfLegend" date="2022-12-03 12:38:59" ] [quote name="SealedOne" date="2022-12-03 10:57:21" ] Considering that we have had earth, then wind, then water so far, it makes sense to think that fire will be next. So far, the sites seem to be following the order of the deities' births. [/quote] Holy carp, I didn’t notice that until you pointed it out. We’ll have to wait and see if [s]you get hit with the dodgeball of prophecy[/s] this is correct. [/quote] I think it's just random. If it was following the birth order, Fire would have been second. I think devs are listening to what players want, at least with the water theme. I've seen a lot of threads for more horns or antlers, so maybe something cover mammoths or another tusked or antlered ancient animal.
DragonsOfLegend wrote on 2022-12-03 12:38:59:
SealedOne wrote on 2022-12-03 10:57:21:
Considering that we have had earth, then wind, then water so far, it makes sense to think that fire will be next. So far, the sites seem to be following the order of the deities' births.

Holy carp, I didn’t notice that until you pointed it out. We’ll have to wait and see if you get hit with the dodgeball of prophecy this is correct.
I think it's just random. If it was following the birth order, Fire would have been second.

I think devs are listening to what players want, at least with the water theme. I've seen a lot of threads for more horns or antlers, so maybe something cover mammoths or another tusked or antlered ancient animal.
Y02PS6v.png
1 2