Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Earth Aura Joxar recolor
[center][b]Please let there be a future Joxar offered Earth Aura recolor that can match the Crystalcourt Halo![/b] [i]Crystalcourt Aura?! Has a nice ring to it. *nudge nudge*[/i][/center] ------------------------------- I'm just a bit disappointed that there was an amazing opportunity to match the fest apparel and it didn't happen, so I'm hoping for a Joxar recolor that does because it would be AMAZING! I do love the Earth Aura, don't get me wrong, but I do wish it had been a color other than orange, since it just looks like sparking fire embers to me. [center] These are the items I'm talking about: [item=Earth Aura] [item=Crystalcourt Halo] [i]And sparking fire embers...[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/vDaukQV.jpg[/img] [/center]
Please let there be a future Joxar offered Earth Aura recolor
that can match the Crystalcourt Halo!

Crystalcourt Aura?! Has a nice ring to it. *nudge nudge*

I'm just a bit disappointed that there was an amazing opportunity to match the fest apparel and it didn't happen, so I'm hoping for a Joxar recolor that does because it would be AMAZING!

I do love the Earth Aura, don't get me wrong, but I do wish it had been a color other than orange, since it just looks like sparking fire embers to me.
These are the items I'm talking about:
Earth Aura
Crystalcourt Halo

And sparking fire embers...
vDaukQV.jpg
Timezone:
Same as FR
5G1dR62.pngjW6M6Gx.png 1IJZqsC.png

Yes! I was so excited for a potential crystal/gemstone aura, and then the moment I go to the fest shop I instantly forgot it was the earth festival because I thought it was a fire aura >_<

Yes! I was so excited for a potential crystal/gemstone aura, and then the moment I go to the fest shop I instantly forgot it was the earth festival because I thought it was a fire aura >_<
IdNtfU0.pngooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooxYQkuHQ.pngWKtl2lb.png
rUoKR6y.pngooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooWKH2C9p.pngFObX7rS.png
qjxrAwx.pngoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooouPOLOvt.pngaaUHYLp.png
H2jRHgT.pngoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorix3ppo.pngYMPbu9R.png
Yes! I hope we get aura recolors in the future in general, but this one should be a priority
Yes! I hope we get aura recolors in the future in general, but this one should be a priority
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
There must appears number of recolors at least equally number of new fest items (better more while there could exist more than one only recolor even if there will appears more recolors than new items - new items still do not depletes looong-long time)
There must appears number of recolors at least equally number of new fest items (better more while there could exist more than one only recolor even if there will appears more recolors than new items - new items still do not depletes looong-long time)

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
Support. I don't understand why the halo and the aura don't match, and the Earth aura looks almost indistinguishable from Fire. I would like more aura recolors in general (and halo recolors, I'm a recolor junkie what can I say).
Support. I don't understand why the halo and the aura don't match, and the Earth aura looks almost indistinguishable from Fire. I would like more aura recolors in general (and halo recolors, I'm a recolor junkie what can I say).
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Huge support, I'm honestly pretty disappointed by the aura, it looks... Literally just like the fire aura but with Rocks(tm). I don't even like the crystal aesthetic part of earth so much and I was still hoping for a crystal aura, it would've been so fitting. Having a recolour like this would be amazing!
Huge support, I'm honestly pretty disappointed by the aura, it looks... Literally just like the fire aura but with Rocks(tm). I don't even like the crystal aesthetic part of earth so much and I was still hoping for a crystal aura, it would've been so fitting. Having a recolour like this would be amazing!
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
support tbh, the colors aren't the worst thing ever but doesn't fit in with earth's colors
support tbh, the colors aren't the worst thing ever but doesn't fit in with earth's colors
ezgif-5-d59d01f068.gif
Debbie / Nova
18 - Non-Binary - Any Pronouns
Art Shop | Wishlist
2kdMs.gifUgAP0.gifyv2d9.gifJ2yrF.gifA6sar.gif
yes please. i want recolors of all the auras but especially this one.
yes please. i want recolors of all the auras but especially this one.
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
Support.
Support.
  • Tender/Vulture