Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sand Creepers, and How They Will End ME
1 2
I was playing for like five years before I got enough. Good luck and godspeed, my dude.
I was playing for like five years before I got enough. Good luck and godspeed, my dude.
giphy.gif
BanescaleSig.png
giphy.gif
Those are rare? Oh. I have hundreds and I've probably served a couple stacks for dinner a few times... X'D
Those are rare? Oh. I have hundreds and I've probably served a couple stacks for dinner a few times... X'D
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
I unofficially put myself on a coli boss quest some time ago. Over the past month, having just reached Arena and resolving to get the Arena bosses, I managed to get from zero creepers to enough for the laurel trade. Not a single boss has dropped so far.

So, uh, can vouch for the "farm for something else" trick working.
I unofficially put myself on a coli boss quest some time ago. Over the past month, having just reached Arena and resolving to get the Arena bosses, I managed to get from zero creepers to enough for the laurel trade. Not a single boss has dropped so far.

So, uh, can vouch for the "farm for something else" trick working.
OGk6x.gif

Qx6bg.gif
i just started buying stuff because the carpal tunnel syndrome got too painful. literally.

I wonder how many RSIs this game has caused…
i just started buying stuff because the carpal tunnel syndrome got too painful. literally.

I wonder how many RSIs this game has caused…
welcome to hell with the rest of us, you aint gettin out any time soon. my condolences
welcome to hell with the rest of us, you aint gettin out any time soon. my condolences
BVY1Ftg.png
welcome to the coli hell of trying to find one very specific thing and then having it not drop
welcome to the coli hell of trying to find one very specific thing and then having it not drop
frogge3_resz.png corgisinger.png dXPE3wF.png LEpJMnn.png ZbNAjCO.png Tl1dGxE.png tqGkHih.png
Z0DR4mq.png
e12L4xz.png
1 2