Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Captcha Item Icon (Solved)
Hello, I was in the coliseum and spotted something I don't recognize. Could anyone tell me what this is? [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/813115509566078976/1048303850131554314/flightrising_image.png[/img][/center] It's the seafoam recolored dome-looking item on the top right. Is this an early item that was deleted, or did I just miss something? Thank you to anyone that can enlighten me.
Hello, I was in the coliseum and spotted something I don't recognize. Could anyone tell me what this is?
flightrising_image.png

It's the seafoam recolored dome-looking item on the top right. Is this an early item that was deleted, or did I just miss something?
Thank you to anyone that can enlighten me.
M7pFA9R.png
tmony
+2 FR
one million tundra dragons
tyEuRXe.pngfLdYOuE.pngT9kSrSy.png
bleh
bleh2 bleh3 StjSAn9.png
b PUBaf.gif
@mony It's Dented Iron Pauldrons The art for that set was updated in 2014 and that's the old art/icon.
@mony It's Dented Iron Pauldrons The art for that set was updated in 2014 and that's the old art/icon.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin

Thank you. I wasn't around when the art got revamped, so I had to look it up on an external wiki. It was pretty interesting, maybe even more so that it's still lurking around in the servers.
@Lonin

Thank you. I wasn't around when the art got revamped, so I had to look it up on an external wiki. It was pretty interesting, maybe even more so that it's still lurking around in the servers.
M7pFA9R.png
tmony
+2 FR
one million tundra dragons
tyEuRXe.pngfLdYOuE.pngT9kSrSy.png
bleh
bleh2 bleh3 StjSAn9.png
b PUBaf.gif